US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

Time for impeachment or Amendment XXV removal of Trump.

US officials: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNN Video

Good the ends justify the means as Obama would say when he collaborated with grubber to pass obozo care.

When did Obama say that?

A smirk and a grin says a thousand words... Plus denying he even knew grubber says volumes....

It now is very likely, FBI sources say, that "associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel word together to influence the presidential election.

"To possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign."

In other words, they don't have a fucking clue. This is another big nothing burger.

Once again we have "anonymous sources."

Who are these "associates?" They don't say, of course, because then proof will be demanded. Furthermore, the Russians weren't the source of Podesta's emails.

A whole lot of nuthin going on here.
That's what Nixon's fans said about Watergate. This is worse than Watergate. We have the president of the United States accused of working with a foreign enemy to subvert our democracy.
But Hillary having a private email server was so much worse, right?
We also have a former president accused of putting a candidate from the opposition party under surveillance during the campaign.
The which Comey identified as a deliberate deceit by Trump.
I'll wait until there's something more than just an accusation.

1lz2z4.jpg

Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

No comment, just a "retweet"? Thanks!

Under federal law, U.S. lobbyists must declare publicly if they represent foreign leaders or their political parties and provide detailed reports about their actions to the Justice Department. A violation is a felony and can result in up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

AP Sources: Manafort tied to undisclosed foreign lobbying
200.gif

This same headline has been in newspapers and the media for almost five months. What makes this any different? I guess it's just an encouraging phrase Democrats say.
Never been in the news before, because it relates to the coordination of the leak
Jake multiple threads on this already.

This gem in the middle of the hit piece...

"But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial."

Good grief I've got it book marked at this point in time.

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com
Circumstantial evidence is admissible in a court of law. You're a dumbass won does not understand law.

IOW, Russian agents and Trump campaign personnel worked together to influence the presidential election.

Good the ends justify the means as Obama would say when he collaborated with grubber to pass obozo care.

When did Obama say that?

A smirk and a grin says a thousand words... Plus denying he even knew grubber says volumes....
When did Obama say that?

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-23_15-12-58.png
    upload_2017-3-23_15-12-58.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 66
wow that's harsh for obummer. racist too.
th

JC needs a banana.
more racist comments. wow way to come out swinging.
Recognizing your mineral deficiency is racist.

You are confused, jc.
that figures you'd discuss confusion. It is your greatest asset.
Recognizing that you are confused? :)
since you are, it's what you'd think.

th

JC needs a banana.

You are confused, jc.
Rif on, gumby, you remind me of

upload_2017-3-23_15-15-38.png

You are confused, jc.
Rif on, gumby, you remind me of

View attachment 118198
I know I've won when this is all he can muster up!!! ha, WINNING!!!! Love it, won't ever get tired of it either.

Paul Manifort was contracted and paid by Russia to be "involved" in U.S. politics at the highest levels. He never registered as a foreign agent. Paulie's looking at possible jail time. He's the one that will roll over...

or flynn. either one of them are facing federal charges & possible hard time. either one might have already 'flipped'.

All I know is that Donald Trump did not write a $125 Million Dollar donation to The Clinton Foundation.
But Putin Did.
Link. A valid, reputable link, please.

Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton Foundation

www.mintpressnews.com/donald-trump-donated-millions-to...
Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton ... Bill Clinton that took place just weeks before Trump announced his candidacy. “I gave to many people before this ...

So you are saying Trump had to pay the Clinton cartel to run for President?
So basically he didn't pay the racketeer enough, so this whole coup attempt is the racketeer squeezing the man to pay up?
Well that makes sense since the progressive movement was influenced by the Chicago mob.

Forum List

Back