US oil production

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
bush-obama-oil-production-graph-1.jpg

The Oilman in the White House

oil-production-obama-bush-chart.png

Can the GOP Trick the Public Into Thinking Obama's to Blame for High Gas Prices? : TreeHugger

20120914_020831_gasprez.jpg

Trick question: Who had higher gas prices, Obama or Bush? - San Jose Mercury News

Nothing we didn't already know, right?

Inferring?

Can't you read?

I didn't "infer" anything at all. I stated it outright.

See how dumb you get when you watch fux?

Inferring?

Can't you read?

I didn't "infer" anything at all. I stated it outright.

See how dumb you get when you watch fux?

Tell you what, I'll split it with you. I'd be the last person to "blame" Obama for gas prices - high/low/whatever.

But (and that's a big butt), "The Oil Man in The White House is pure unadulterated bullshit and an outright insult to the men and women who serve in this industry.

If you take that shit with a grain of salt you have truly gone off the deep end.

Oil man Obama.................

LOL

Libs giving credit to Obama.............

Ha Ha Ha He He He He...........

Your killing me............

Seriously, today at work I saw Obama checking the process lines to ensure they are at maximum effieciency............

LOL.................

Obama administration cuts back oil shale development | Fox News

Controversy is heating up over an administration plan to drastically reduce the amount of federal lands available for oil shale development in the American West.

The Bush administration had set aside 1.3 million acres for oil shale and tar sands development in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. The new Bureau of Land Management plan cuts that amount by two-thirds, down to 700,000 acres, a decision that has prompted industry outrage.

Again the left tries to claim credit for others policies even as they try to curtail it..................

Which is why I simply laugh at this OP..............

Well, Lud- I don't watch Fox or listen to Rush. Mostly NPR, LOL. So what's your take on that blog you posted? What is the blog inferring?
U think Obama is any kind of an "oil man"?

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is in the pocket of big oil :(

Not inclusive enough. Politicians accept campaign contributions from corporations (including big oil). Politicians are in the pocket of corporations.

Some happen to drill for oil. Others want to build solar panels and want the government to back loans to put more money in their pockets as well.

Yup. Doesn't matter who is in the White House when it comes to oil prices and US production.

Well, Carter's "Windfall Profits Tax" comes to mind. It had a profound effect on rig counts, footage drilled, and industry employment. And, ultimately, production.

Yup. Doesn't matter who is in the White House when it comes to oil prices and US production.

Well, Carter's "Windfall Profits Tax" comes to mind. It had a profound effect on rig counts, footage drilled, and industry employment. And, ultimately, production.

My favorite American Apologist in Chief! Yes, the windfall profits tax certainly had an effect. But no one since then except maybe Ronny has done anything so dramatic to interfere in the markets. And really, that is what it was, it didn't have as much to do with the industry (something Jimmy certainly didn't understand in the first place) but the appearance of unfairness, and using market forces to try and punish them for daring to make money off the change in price caused elsewhere.

What Luddly is pointing out is one of Obamas biggest failures. His environmental constituency elected him to produce the exact opposite of what has happened.

Kind of like the pacifists expecting him to close Guantanamo.

Opening the SPR... To lower gas prices. I lost track of how many pulled this off. Or tried to.

Interfering in the market, the government just can't help themselves sometimes. And as badly as they want to pick winners and losers, they do a piss-poor job of it.

Forum List

Back