US Preparing for a World Without Israel

If the Hindus or Buddhists were in the area instead of the Jews, you wouldn't be pulling up the stuff you have been because you couldn't drag your scapegoats, the Jews, into this.
It isn't the Hindus or Buddhists who are responsible for this:
palestinan_map.jpg

It's the Jews.

The best that anyone can make of your stupidity is ----muslims were afraid that jews would to what muslims do
Jews do.
"n February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs that was serving as a mosque, wearing 'his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty.' [17] He then opened fire, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125.[18] Mosque guard Mohammad Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were 'bodies and blood everywhere'.[19]"
Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The best that anyone can make of your stupidity is ----muslims were afraid that jews would to what muslims do
Jews do.
"n February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Goldstein entered a room in the Cave of the Patriarchs that was serving as a mosque, wearing 'his army uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve officer on active duty.' [17] He then opened fire, killing 29 worshippers and wounding more than 125.[18] Mosque guard Mohammad Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill as many people as possible and described how there were 'bodies and blood everywhere'.[19]"
Baruch Goldstein - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

right---that one jew do something that muslims do every day. You bring up an
interesting point. Meyer Kahane----was a jew who was brought up in Brooklyn, NY------his VERY INNOVATIVE idea ----way back in the 1960s----was that jews should respond to that which is inflicted upon them by shit like you-----by returning
the compliment. It is a very innovative idea-----I remember it well-----I actually
found his notion weird. Jews are not like shit like you

interesting point. Meyer Kahane----was a jew who was brought up in Brooklyn, NY------his VERY INNOVATIVE idea ----way back in the 1960s----was that jews should respond to that which is inflicted upon them by shit like you-----by returning
the compliment. It is a very innovative idea-----I remember it well-----I actually
Sounds like greedy Jews like you should stop stealing Arab land, right?
cartographic-regression.jpg

Shit like you are heading toward the big FLUSH...
:alirulz:

how do shit like you define "arab land"-----for that matter---how do shit like
you define "muslim land". I happen to know the definitions. I learned about
those definitions from muslims-----the first muslim who taught me the definition of
"muslim land" was a Pakistani kid-----age 14-----I was also 14 at that time-----
LONG LONG ago. He told me that his father was a Pakistani diplomat (in the UN)
------He was a bright kid-------ambition to be a doctor------I have no doubt that he made
it. We were both "volunteers" in a hospital-------they called us "volunteens"-----
aka "candy stripers". I learned a lot more about 'arab' land and "muslim" land ---
later on in hospitals -----from muslims from various parts of the world----who were
medical school graduates. Do you know how people get into medical school?----I do. They know the RIGHT ANSWERS to write on tests. I used to go to class in
undergraduate school----not to learn anything----I learned from reading the books----I went to find out the TEACHER's POV------so I would ACE the test. Georgie--I just gave you the secret to a top notch GPA. -----all over the world

those definitions from muslims-----the first muslim who taught me the definition of
"muslim land" was a Pakistani kid-----age 14-----I was also 14 at that time-----
------He was a bright kid-------ambition to be a doctor------I have no doubt that he made
it. We were both "volunteers" in a hospital-------they called us "volunteens"-----
aka "candy stripers". I learned a lot more about 'arab' land and "muslim" land ---
later on in hospitals -----from muslims from various parts of the world----who were
medical school graduates. Do you know how people get into medical school?----I do. They know the RIGHT ANSWERS to write on tests. I used to go to class in
undergraduate school----not to learn anything----I learned from reading the books----I went to find out the TEACHER's POV------so I would ACE the test. Georgie--I just gave you the secret to a top notch GPA. -----all over the world
Bullshit.jpg

Thanks for the LAUGH, Hasbarosie.

Bullshit.jpg

Thanks for the LAUGH, Hasbarosie.

I am not surprised----you have no idea how to define "arab land"
or "muslim land" I do but you don't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PPP, truely a factual unbias site ....................... :wink_2:

am not surprised----you have no idea how to define "arab land"
or "muslim land" I do but you don't
The same way Hitler defined Jewish land?

Very good Georgie----you got that right----both the Nuremburg code and Shariah law render jews ineligible for land ownership. NOW---since you used the term
"arab land" you should be able to define the term "arab land"-----try to do "muslim land" too

Very good Georgie----you got that right----both the Nuremburg code and Shariah law render jews ineligible for land ownership. NOW---since you used the term
"arab land" you should be able to define the term "arab land"-----try to do "muslim land" too
Homes, farms, and businesses that Jews drove Arabs and Muslims from during al-Nakba.

Homes, farms, and businesses that Jews drove Arabs and Muslims from during al-Nakba.

does that mean that homes and businesses from which arabs and muslims drove jews
are "JEWISH LAND" ??? -----not according to shariah law. . Arabs did not own farms in pre 1948 Israel Some owned homes----. Try to stick to reality. Jews did not own land in classical shariah cesspits-----because shariah law mandated the confiscation of land from jews wherever it existed. Try to learn some history.

Try to stick to reality. Jews did not own land in classical shariah cesspits-----because shariah law mandated the confiscation of land from jews wherever it existed. Try to learn some history.
Which gave greedy Jews the right to ethnically cleanse 700,000 indigenous Palestinians in 1948? I suppose you would have different opinions if 700,000 Jews had been driven into Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt?

If the Hindus or Buddhists were in the area instead of the Jews, you wouldn't be pulling up the stuff you have been because you couldn't drag your scapegoats, the Jews, into this.
palestinan_map.jpg

It's the Jews.

Dopey Gaza George, who apparently has no friends, spends Saturday night on his computer bashing his scapegoats. The map of the world has change in many countries, Gaza George, so pull up whatever you want. Naturally Gaza George has no problem with a huge chunk of land that belonged to the Hindus and whose ancestors lived on that land for thousands of years being carved off to make the country of Pakistan. Do you really think that the viewers here with some sense don't realize that you care nothing about the Arabs, but are getting off on this thread because there is nothing in your sad, lonely, miserable life. Does anyone think that Gaza George will start posting articles about what is going on in the rest of the Middle East, or will he continue to get his cheap thrills out of his posts dissing his favorite scapegoats, the Jews?

palestinan_map.jpg

It's the Jews.

Dopey Gaza George, who apparently has no friends, spends Saturday night on his computer bashing his scapegoats. The map of the world has change in many countries, Gaza George, so pull up whatever you want. Naturally Gaza George has no problem with a huge chunk of land that belonged to the Hindus and whose ancestors lived on that land for thousands of years being carved off to make the country of Pakistan. Do you really think that the viewers here with some sense don't realize that you care nothing about the Arabs, but are getting off on this thread because there is nothing in your sad, lonely, miserable life. Does anyone think that Gaza George will start posting articles about what is going on in the rest of the Middle East, or will he continue to get his cheap thrills out of his posts dissing his favorite scapegoats, the Jews?
CCuhGO-WgAAT2Pb.jpg:large

palestinan_map.jpg

It's the Jews.

CCuhGO-WgAAT2Pb.jpg:large

Palestinians have the right to vote in palestinian election. If there is a problem it is the PA's problem to deal with
Palestinians are not citizens of Israel so they have to legal right to vote in Israeli election. Palestinian right are given by the PA to their citizens and to the refugee they are representing.

Just so much more false propaganda

Palestinians have the right to vote in palestinian election. If there is a problem it is the PA's problem to deal with
Palestinians are not citizens of Israel so they have to legal right to vote in Israeli election. Palestinian right are given by the PA to their citizens and to the refugee they are representing.
Palestinians live under laws written, interpreted, and enforced by Jews. Currently, there are equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living between the River and the sea, yet only Jews and 20% of Israeli citizens who aren't Jews are allowed to vote for those writing the laws.

Jewish state or democratic state?

al-Nakba...

Know outside of Muslim-Arab butt-kissing circles as...

"The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948"...

The lesson of those times?

"He who pees his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Forum List

Back