US Representative Ron Wright dies following COVID-19 diagnosis at 67

overblown panic.

The grotesque ignorance in this is repulsive to to point of rage.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

I guess we have to start with jailing.
I just wish they all get Covid.

That might sound horrible to sane people. But as far as Trumpers are concerned, they’re not even insulted. Getting Covid is just like getting the flu. :laugh:

overblown panic.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

That might sound horrible to sane people. But as far as Trumpers are concerned, they’re not even insulted. Getting Covid is just like getting the flu. :laugh:

But to you, it is wishing a terrible death to others, just for the sin of not agreeing with you.

That shows what kind of person you are.

BTW, the governor of my state, is a dem. He sets the rules that allows the water park to operate.

They’ve taken so many of our manufacturing jobs, especially technology and pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
They didn’t “take it” - Republicans sent those jobs to them, with legislation that made it more profitable for corporations to manufacture overseas.

Read motherfucker! Something other than Breitbart.

overblown panic.

I've seen where you people were headed for a long time now. That you want to jail me for disagreeing with me, is no surprise to me.

Your inability to see what a monster you are, is amazing.
Jailing you makes us monsters, but you killing us makes you patriots? Go fuck yourself asshole.

overblown panic.

I've seen where you people were headed for a long time now. That you want to jail me for disagreeing with me, is no surprise to me.

Jailing you makes us monsters, but you killing us makes you patriots? Go fuck yourself asshole.

Killing you? What the fuck are you talking about? YOu raving asshole.

If he was an anti-masking, Trump loving douchebag, then I can only shake my head at his stupidity.

If he took this virus seriously, then this is sad news. Either way, R.I.P.
Republican from Texas. Take a guess.

Regional bigotry.
Knowing how to read a political map.

Presuming stupidity based on reading a map.

Regional bigotry.

You libs pretend to be against shit, like wacism and bigotry, but it is just pretend. You practice such isms and phobes all the time.

It is you being hypocrites.

overblown panic.

But to you, it is wishing a terrible death to others, just for the sin of not agreeing with you.

Where are you getting “death”? I said they should all get Covid. I guess you actually believe Covid is deadly, and a terrible way to die, at that! You just outed yourself. :laugh:

overblown panic.

The insurrectionists weren’t breaking into the Capitol to use the kitchen to make cupcakes.

Wingnuts every day on US Messageboard call for Democrats to be murdered, as the way to make America great. Don’t deny it.

overblown panic.

Where are you getting “death”? I said they should all get Covid. I guess you actually believe Covid is deadly, and a terrible way to die, at that! You just outed yourself. :laugh:

Wow. So, you couldn't tell from the way I said, " but to you", that I was talking about YOUR view point, and thus what your words say about you?

Man, you really are a retarded monkey, aren't you?

overblown panic.

The insurrectionists weren’t breaking into the Capitol to use the kitchen to make cupcakes.

Wingnuts every day on US Messageboard call for Democrats to be murdered, as the way to make America great. Don’t deny it.

Nope. They wanted to stop what they believed to be a fraudulent count.

The one person got shot, was an unarmed protestor, shot by a cop. A woman, shot by a cop. A woman of color.

If he was an anti-masking, Trump loving douchebag, then I can only shake my head at his stupidity.

Regional bigotry.

Regional bigotry.

You libs pretend to be against shit, like wacism and bigotry, but it is just pretend. You practice such isms and phobes all the time.

He’s a Republican from Texas. Republicans have held the 6th district since at least 1984. So how is that bigotry, that I know congressional history? Because you don’t? :laugh:

You’ll also maybe learn not to challenge me on facts. But I doubt it. Some people are masochists who enjoy public humiliation.

Regional bigotry.

Regional bigotry.

He’s a Republican from Texas. Republicans have held the 6th district since at least 1984. So how is that bigotry, that I know congressional history? Because you don’t? :laugh:

You’ll also maybe learn not to challenge me on facts. But I doubt it. Some people are masochists who enjoy public humiliation.

Because you are assuming stupidity based on geography.

YOu are showing regional bigotry.

You are a bigot.

overblown panic.

Wow. So, you couldn't tell from the way I said, " but to you", that I was talking about YOUR view point, and thus what your words say about you?

Man, you really are a retarded monkey, aren't you?
False. I hope they get Covid. I hope they get really sick, and miserable. I hope it fucks them up for the rest of their lives to teach them not to mock nature and science. But if they die they have no one to blame but themselves. I don’t wish it, but I won’t be sad about it. I might even chuckle over it.

Regional bigotry.

Regional bigotry.

Because you are assuming stupidity based on geography.

YOu are showing regional bigotry.

You are a bigot.
I’m assuming voting patterns based on the district’s history. You’re the one calling Texans stupid.

overblown panic.

Nope. They wanted to stop what they believed to be a fraudulent count.

The one person got shot, was an unarmed protestor, shot by a cop. A woman, shot by a cop. A woman of color.
Yeah, that’s why they were chanting “kill Pelosi”, along with AOC and Ilhan Omar.

This asshole had a 100% rating from Club for Growth and a 0% rating from Human Rights Campaign.

Good riddance.

overblown panic.

99.7 % are going to recover but it says a lot about you.

Here is the numbers:
1612839733459.png

For those who are disputing the numbers on COVID deaths.... Please explain the excess deaths...

Please don't try some conspiracy theory that numbers are some how cooked... Do you know that amount of people it would take to falsify these numbers....

So to the naysayers.... Could you please explain why over 20,000 people are dying a week more than expected? Especially before virus US had 2 years of not hitting the expected deaths for a week...

Could you explain this mystery for us... What is killing all these people?

For the rest of us, we hear the stories from the hospitals and they explain them pretty clear...

Forum List

Back