US Representative Ron Wright dies following COVID-19 diagnosis at 67

overblown panic.

The grotesque ignorance in this is repulsive to to point of rage.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

I guess we have to start with jailing.

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

a gathering of deplorables

enjoy COVID!

Been two weeks, feeling fine. No one else in the family is showing any symptoms either.

I have been playing along, some what, out of a thin desire to support the common effort, and respect for President Trump.

Both those factors are gone now. I'm done with your overblown panic.
Tell us again how everyone is wearing masks and the fact that covid is still happening is evidence that masks don't work

Never my argument. I stopped caring about the numbers when the cdc admitted that they were A. accepting guesses, B, counter deaths with as deaths from and C, offering extra money for covid cases.

I went along with the majority, due to a sense of conformity and due to respect for President Trump.

Both of those factors are exhausted or gone.

I'm done.

Deplorable.

Yes, ignorance like this is deplorable.

Sanctions and tariffs.
Gotcha.

You know, the last time we tried that, China kicked our asses up and down the street in a trade war... right? It wasn't very long ago.
We’ve been in a “trade war” for 40+ years, getting our asses kicked. They’ve taken so many of our manufacturing jobs, especially technology and pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.

We finally had a President that started using tariffs against them, just as China and the EU has been using them against us, and it worked. He added 500,000 manufacturing jobs, this after your beloved Hussein claimed those jobs weren’t coming back and he would need a “magic wand” to bring them back.

But now we have Premier Xiden, who will bend the knee to China and make us even more dependent on the CCP.

We’ve been in a “trade war” for 40+ years, getting our asses kicked.
Hmm, no, you're not slithering out that easily. We had a recent, declared trade war with China. You might recall our esteemed leader saying it would be "easy to win". We signed an agreement that basically ended it. Do you or do you not recall these events of the last 18 months or so? Do you or do you not recall what it cost?

overblown panic.

The grotesque ignorance in this is repulsive to to point of rage.

I really want folks that post with such abominable ignorance gone from my country. Period.

I guess we have to start with jailing.

I've seen where you people were headed for a long time now. That you want to jail me for disagreeing with me, is no surprise to me.

Your inability to see what a monster you are, is amazing.

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

a gathering of deplorables

enjoy COVID!

Been two weeks, feeling fine. No one else in the family is showing any symptoms either.

I have been playing along, some what, out of a thin desire to support the common effort, and respect for President Trump.

Both those factors are gone now. I'm done with your overblown panic.
Tell us again how everyone is wearing masks and the fact that covid is still happening is evidence that masks don't work

Never my argument. I stopped caring about the numbers when the cdc admitted that they were A. accepting guesses, B, counter deaths with as deaths from and C, offering extra money for covid cases.

I went along with the majority, due to a sense of conformity and due to respect for President Trump.

Both of those factors are exhausted or gone.

I'm done.

Deplorable.

Yes, ignorance like this is deplorable.

Blah, blah, blah. I supported my point, with a supporting argument based on the policies of the cdc.

'
YOu threw shit like a monkey.

who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018

It’s 2021. I guess it wasn’t so serious if he campaigned in 2018, then served 2 years in Congress, then campaigned in 2020 to keep his seat. Dumbass.

He's the first sitting member of Congress to die from Covid-19.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

You don't think having lung cancer contributed to his death? Is there any science you accept, or are you flat-earth through and through?

If 5 people are trapped in a burning building, suffering from smoke inhalation and four of them survive but the fifth one doesn't because of a history of emphysema did he die from emphysema or the smoke inhalation?

Ah, so you're a full-on science denier. Good to know.

Where did that fool marvin martian run off to?

Is he that afraid of my questions? :laugh:

Now that you've exposed yourself as a flat-earth rube, I have no interest in making you look stupid again. Just go on being the backwards hillbilly we all know you are, Cletus.

You fucking coward. Just admit that you’re not anywhere near being in my league, fool.

He's the first sitting member of Congress to die from Covid-19.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

Will Sleepy Joe do anything to China, or will he allow foreign nations to kill our elected officials with bio-engineered weapons?

Like Trump did? Why did Donny Douchebag have a secret Chinese bank account? For bribes from the Chinese?

Yes.

Forum List

Back