US Representative Ron Wright dies following COVID-19 diagnosis at 67

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

a gathering of deplorables

enjoy COVID!

Been two weeks, feeling fine. No one else in the family is showing any symptoms either.

I have been playing along, some what, out of a thin desire to support the common effort, and respect for President Trump.

Both those factors are gone now. I'm done with your overblown panic.

He's the first sitting member of Congress to die from Covid-19.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

Where was your consternation when Cuomo sent tens of thousands to die? Your tears are dry and your words are hollow.

Present some data to back up your crybabying.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

Over 400 members with an average age of nearly 60 and he is the first to die?

That is a death rate that rounds down to ZERO.

What a terrifying pandemic.

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

Not a big deal, right? Just a really really really small %.

What is your opinion of one quarter of one percent? Does that support the worst case scenarios that were used to justify the massive response that we have done, or does it support the voices that argued against that strong response?

It is a number. Why are you asking me my opinion, when you can see the number yourself.

What a terrifying pandemic.
100,000 Americans have died of Covid since the beginning of 2021, jackass.

No, they didn't. That's bullshit.
No, it’s true shit

January's death toll has already surpassed the previous record number of fatalities set in December, when over 77,400 people in the U.S. died of Covid-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The pandemic has taken more than 79,200 lives so far this month, according to the data.​
You get that we're well into February Seabitch, and the Synthia is a liar.
No shit. If it was almost 80,000 just for January and we are losing 3,000-4,000 a day...can you do the math aptly named one?

those numbers are not real

If you don't have pneumonia you cannot die of covid

and just because you tested positive for covid with pneumonia doesn't mean the covid caused the pneumonia. How likely that is varies on the cycles used on the PCR test.

For most of history a doctor would have said cold/pneumonia or viral pneumonia because it's more hassle than it's worth finding out exactly what virus you've got.
You fucking COVID truthers are nuts and I don’t understand your motivation.

Covid truther? lol. Maybe you should remember your education. I can read a data set as well as standardized tests can measure.

PCR tests are not what you think they are, you should know this by now. Massive false positive rate. Well over 50% at 35 cycles which was very common in the US. Although how common is unclear because labs don't report this data

It's been a year pleb

Maybe stop with teh appeals to authority use your head. I've spend the year slapping around phds, you pleb have no idea what you're talking about. Even my ivy league kin. You are clearly not ivy league material.
Please, the only thing you spent a year slapping around is your dick, COVID truther.

Uh huh says the pleb

i'm half south asian. I don't think i need to say anymore about my STEM credentials

statistically the likelyhood of you being on my level academically is almost non existant.

otehr than math people don't come smarter than me

remember your place whitey. Clearly not on top fo the heap
The likelihood of someone lying about their intelligence level on an anonymous board ...100%.

It’s beyond obvious that you are lying.

You think im lying about my ethnicity?

not gonna meet many indians in the states who feel the need to do that
I don’t know or care. I do know you’re lying about your intelligence level.

ok sure pleb

get out more you fucking shut in. maybe the cognitive dissonance will set in

i assure you if we spoke in person you would not be questioning me you little autist.

You have no idea where to begin trying to defend your bullshit. Next time some one treats like you like shit don't wonder why. You're a vapid little faggot
Yeah, I think I would probably still be questioning your intelligence if we met in person. For sure on the internet you’re making shit up.

(Let me clue you in on a little secret, a big tell is the quantity of ad hominems.)

I don't know. He discussed details of the tests that you did not address.

enjoy COVID!

Been two weeks, feeling fine. No one else in the family is showing any symptoms either.

I have been playing along, some what, out of a thin desire to support the common effort, and respect for President Trump.

Tell us again how everyone is wearing masks and the fact that covid is still happening is evidence that masks don't work

You don't think having lung cancer contributed to his death? Is there any science you accept, or are you flat-earth through and through?

If 5 people are trapped in a burning building, suffering from smoke inhalation and four of them survive but the fifth one doesn't because of a history of emphysema did he die from emphysema or the smoke inhalation?

Ah, so you're a full-on science denier. Good to know.

Where did that fool marvin martian run off to?

Is he that afraid of my questions? :laugh:

Now that you've exposed yourself as a flat-earth rube, I have no interest in making you look stupid again. Just go on being the backwards hillbilly we all know you are, Cletus.

Will Sleepy Joe do anything to China, or will he allow foreign nations to kill our elected officials with bio-engineered weapons?

Bummer

But until I see 400,000+ threads for every person that has dieed, I am giving NO special condolences to a Republican lawmaker wo has made a ca

Will Sleepy Joe do anything to China, or will he allow foreign nations to kill our elected officials with bio-engineered weapons?

Like what? Be specific.

He was successfully battling cancer for years...and was dead within weeks of catching the virus

You maybe think cancer got him?
Cancer didn't kill him for two years...until right when he got the rona .

Funny how that works

Cancer is lethal, usually

Funny how that works.... you're grasping, Lush
Really? in 2021 cancer is usually lethal? :heehee: Maybe in the 1950s.

enjoy COVID!

Tell us again how everyone is wearing masks and the fact that covid is still happening is evidence that masks don't work

Never my argument. I stopped caring about the numbers when the cdc admitted that they were A. accepting guesses, B, counter deaths with as deaths from and C, offering extra money for covid cases.

I went along with the majority, due to a sense of conformity and due to respect for President Trump.

Both of those factors are exhausted or gone.

I'm done.

He was successfully battling cancer for years...and was dead within weeks of catching the virus

You maybe think cancer got him?
Cancer didn't kill him for two years...until right when he got the rona .

Funny how that works

Cancer is lethal, usually

Funny how that works.... you're grasping, Lush
Really? in 2021 cancer is usually lethal? :heehee: Maybe in the 1950s.

Lung cancer is.

Forum List

Back