US Representative Ron Wright dies following COVID-19 diagnosis at 67

He's the first sitting member of Congress to die from Covid-19.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

He died of cancer, not Covid.

Nope. Trump Virus.

Trump virus...LMFAO.

What a terrifying pandemic.
100,000 Americans have died of Covid since the beginning of 2021, jackass.

No, they didn't. That's bullshit.
No, it’s true shit

January's death toll has already surpassed the previous record number of fatalities set in December, when over 77,400 people in the U.S. died of Covid-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The pandemic has taken more than 79,200 lives so far this month, according to the data.​
You get that we're well into February Seabitch, and the Synthia is a liar.
No shit. If it was almost 80,000 just for January and we are losing 3,000-4,000 a day...can you do the math aptly named one?

those numbers are not real

If you don't have pneumonia you cannot die of covid

and just because you tested positive for covid with pneumonia doesn't mean the covid caused the pneumonia. How likely that is varies on the cycles used on the PCR test.

For most of history a doctor would have said cold/pneumonia or viral pneumonia because it's more hassle than it's worth finding out exactly what virus you've got.
You fucking COVID truthers are nuts and I don’t understand your motivation.

Covid truther? lol. Maybe you should remember your education. I can read a data set as well as standardized tests can measure.

PCR tests are not what you think they are, you should know this by now. Massive false positive rate. Well over 50% at 35 cycles which was very common in the US. Although how common is unclear because labs don't report this data

It's been a year pleb

Maybe stop with teh appeals to authority use your head. I've spend the year slapping around phds, you pleb have no idea what you're talking about. Even my ivy league kin. You are clearly not ivy league material.
Please, the only thing you spent a year slapping around is your dick, COVID truther.

Uh huh says the pleb

i'm half south asian. I don't think i need to say anymore about my STEM credentials

statistically the likelyhood of you being on my level academically is almost non existant.

otehr than math people don't come smarter than me

remember your place whitey. Clearly not on top fo the heap
The likelihood of someone lying about their intelligence level on an anonymous board ...100%.

It’s beyond obvious that you are lying.

No, it’s true shit

January's death toll has already surpassed the previous record number of fatalities set in December, when over 77,400 people in the U.S. died of Covid-19, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. The pandemic has taken more than 79,200 lives so far this month, according to the data.​
No shit. If it was almost 80,000 just for January and we are losing 3,000-4,000 a day...can you do the math aptly named one?

and just because you tested positive for covid with pneumonia doesn't mean the covid caused the pneumonia. How likely that is varies on the cycles used on the PCR test.

For most of history a doctor would have said cold/pneumonia or viral pneumonia because it's more hassle than it's worth finding out exactly what virus you've got.

Covid truther? lol. Maybe you should remember your education. I can read a data set as well as standardized tests can measure.

PCR tests are not what you think they are, you should know this by now. Massive false positive rate. Well over 50% at 35 cycles which was very common in the US. Although how common is unclear because labs don't report this data

It's been a year pleb

Maybe stop with teh appeals to authority use your head. I've spend the year slapping around phds, you pleb have no idea what you're talking about. Even my ivy league kin. You are clearly not ivy league material.
Please, the only thing you spent a year slapping around is your dick, COVID truther.

Uh huh says the pleb

i'm half south asian. I don't think i need to say anymore about my STEM credentials

statistically the likelyhood of you being on my level academically is almost non existant.

Sure had me fooled.

not very hard to fool you, as we all know

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

The likelihood of someone lying about their intelligence level on an anonymous board ...100%.

You think im lying about my ethnicity?

not gonna meet many indians in the states who feel the need to do that

you'd know that if you weren't some outcast pleb

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

I don’t know or care. I do know you’re lying about your intelligence level.

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

get out more you fucking shut in. maybe the cognitive dissonance will set in

i assure you if we spoke in person you would not be questioning me you little autist.

You have no idea where to begin trying to defend your bullshit. Next time some one treats like you like shit don't wonder why. You're a vapid little faggot

He died of cancer.

Cue the retarded "Duhhhhh, he died from lung cancer, derp derp, derp" comments. Who will be the first?
We have a winner!!!
I had to take her off Ignore to see, but it was worth it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Rep. Ron Wright of Texas, who was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2018, has died at the age of 67 after contracting COVID-19, a spokesperson announced on Monday. Wright is the first sitting member of Congress to die after testing positive for the virus. People shared messages of condolences following the news of his death.

Over 400 members with an average age of nearly 60 and he is the first to die?

That is a death rate that rounds down to ZERO.

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

Not a big deal, right? Just a really really really small %.

No, it’s true shit

It's been a year pleb

Uh huh says the pleb

ok sure pleb

get out more you fucking shut in. maybe the cognitive dissonance will set in

i assure you if we spoke in person you would not be questioning me you little autist.

You have no idea where to begin trying to defend your bullshit. Next time some one treats like you like shit don't wonder why. You're a vapid little faggot
Yeah, I think I would probably still be questioning your intelligence if we met in person. For sure on the internet you’re making shit up.

(Let me clue you in on a little secret, a big tell is the quantity of ad hominems.)

Over 400 members with an average age of nearly 60 and he is the first to die?

That is a death rate that rounds down to ZERO.

Did I tell you I went to an indoor water park with the family two weeks ago? Took a guest for my daughter to play with. We had an ok time. THe place was PACKED, with people not wearing masks.

Not a big deal, right? Just a really really really small %.

Yeah, as long as that small percent is someone else’s family member. COVID truthers are sick motherfuckers.

If he was an anti-masking, Trump loving douchebag, then I can only shake my head at his stupidity.

If he took this virus seriously, then this is sad news. Either way, R.I.P.

Forum List

Back