US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

Bergdahl's fathers latest tweet. Obama broke the law and negotiated with terrorists to release a turncoat terrorist sympathizer while a true patriot U.S. Marine sits rotting in a Mexican jail.

bergdahl.jpg

Last edited:
? ????????? ?????? ????? - CARAVAN OF HEROES 11

caution, this is a jihadi production (according to the videos)
His twitter is back up. And he has this link posted a number of times
@ABalkhi I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners. God will repay for the death of every Afghan child, ameen!
— Robert Bergdahl (@bobbergdahl) May 28, 2014
His Fathers tweet..........which he took down......
The Jawa Report: Yes, Let's Trade Five Terrorists For The Guy Who Deserted His Post

"They" did not take down his farther's post about Nieburh however. Any proof Bob Bergdahl is a Muslim?

? ????????? ?????? ????? - CARAVAN OF HEROES 11

caution, this is a jihadi production (according to the videos)
His twitter is back up. And he has this link posted a number of times
@ABalkhi I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners. God will repay for the death of every Afghan child, ameen!
— Robert Bergdahl (@bobbergdahl) May 28, 2014
His Fathers tweet..........which he took down......
The Jawa Report: Yes, Let's Trade Five Terrorists For The Guy Who Deserted His Post

"They" did not take down his farther's post about Nieburh however. Any proof Bob Bergdahl is a Muslim?

Yet, Afghanistan is moving away from hard line Muslim leaders:

Both contenders in the second round of Afghanistan’s presidential election, Abdullah Abdullah and Ashraf Ghani, have pledged to sign a Bilateral Security Agreement allowing a small US force to stay after NATO combat operations end in December.

Last edited:
"We were at OP Mest, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. It was a small outpost where B Co 1-501st INF (Airbone) ran operations out of, just an Infantry platoon and ANA counterparts there. The place was an Afghan graveyard. Bergdahl had been acting a little strange, telling people he wanted to "walk the earth" and kept a little journal talking about how he was meant for better things. No one thought anything about it. He was a little “out there”. Next morning he's gone. We search everywhere, and can't find him. He left his weapon, his kit, and other sensitive items. He only took some water, a compass and a knife. We find some afghan kids shortly after who saw an american walking north asking about where the taliban are.
and we lost good men trying to find him. PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey, 2LT Darryn Andrews, were all KIA from our unit who died looking for Bergdahl. Sean Linnane: PRISONER EXCHANGE

STORMBRINGER? This is a news site?
Did anyone in the news serve with him.....btw all the info is verifiable read comments do it yourself if you question it

This really isn't unfolding very well. Robert Bergdahl is a radicalized muslim. What are the odds that out of all the thousands of military in Afghanistan, the one son of an American muslim that had been radicalized himself would be "captured"?

Terrorists have had more success in radicalizing Americans than we have had in civilizing terrorists. There are now American suicide bombers. There is a question as to all the events around the capture and release of Bowe Bergdahl.

What are the odds you can back up your bullshit. Surely you have a really cool and reliable source for calling the POW and his dad radicalized muslims. Oh wait, Katzndogz, nevermind.

Bobby Bergdahl looks pretty radicalized.

Democracy is a cult.

Bowe Bergdahl?s Father: ?Democracy Is A Cult? | Weasel Zippers

He is working to free all Gitmo prisoners
?Working to free all Guantanamo prisoners? tweet from account of released soldier?s father deleted | Twitchy

Praise Allah

It was a great deal for our soldier, and I am ashamed for you, Ollie. You are a guy I respect, but not on this OP.

You haven't read it all and once again you are showing your true colors......

I have nothing but gladness that Bowe is home, and i will take down the "Bring Bowe home Alive" sign that has been hung in my window when he sets foot in the states.
I do not like giving up 5 top level Taliban prisoners....

As i have said before, most of these clowns didn't even know his name before today....

I was there for him Where were the rest of you.....Especially those who claim to be better because they are veterans.

I read all of it and your comment.

You are prevaricating, Ollie.

And all of us veterans have been there for our veterans, from the far left to the far right.

You are no better than any of us, so climb down, Ollie.

I'm sorry, where did I say I was better than anyone? I'm telling the idiots to stop being political. And where is Jake, right there on the far left as usual.
Now truthfully, how many of these people on here knew his name? How many even knew he existed...they should hang their heads in shame for even posting here...No matter who they are or what they are posting.....

Tell me jake how the far left nutcases have been there for our veterans?

And how am I prevaricating....

You know Jake, every day you prove where you stand, and it isn't to the right of center.....But you knew that.....

Another far right neo-con bed wetter lie.

Hundreds of officers and thousands of NCOs left the military because of Reagan's lies and his actions that put American personnel at risk.

Bed wetting assholes of the far right are simply grins and chuckles for the 98% of the rest of America.

I served under Reagan I didn't see this mass exodus.. I saw the cuts under Carter though.

Ollie, you and I were both serving in those last Reagan years, and you know we saw those leaving because of Iran-Contra.

Please admit the truth. You are better than to be saying what you are saying.

Um no I don't recall that. But then I was rather busy during those years, playing with COMSEC and getting promoted a few times...

Another far right neo-con bed wetter lie.

Hundreds of officers and thousands of NCOs left the military because of Reagan's lies and his actions that put American personnel at risk.

Bed wetting assholes of the far right are simply grins and chuckles for the 98% of the rest of America.

I served under Reagan I didn't see this mass exodus.. I saw the cuts under Carter though.

Ollie, you and I were both serving in those last Reagan years, and you know we saw those leaving because of Iran-Contra.

Please admit the truth. You are better than to be saying what you are saying.

I rejoined the military under Reagan. I left the service under Carter and Clinton.

Democrats spend so much time tearing down what the GOP rebuilds. It's a never ending cycle.

"We were at OP Mest, Paktika Province, Afghanistan. It was a small outpost where B Co 1-501st INF (Airbone) ran operations out of, just an Infantry platoon and ANA counterparts there. The place was an Afghan graveyard. Bergdahl had been acting a little strange, telling people he wanted to "walk the earth" and kept a little journal talking about how he was meant for better things. No one thought anything about it. He was a little “out there”. Next morning he's gone. We search everywhere, and can't find him. He left his weapon, his kit, and other sensitive items. He only took some water, a compass and a knife. We find some afghan kids shortly after who saw an american walking north asking about where the taliban are.
and we lost good men trying to find him. PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey, 2LT Darryn Andrews, were all KIA from our unit who died looking for Bergdahl. Sean Linnane: PRISONER EXCHANGE

STORMBRINGER? This is a news site?
Did anyone in the news serve with him.....btw all the info is verifiable read comments do it yourself if you question it

I will, the Hailey Idaho Chief of police seems pleased, did not say Bob Bergdahl is a Muslim, yet a read other sources that say he is. Bowe Bergdahl has gone from hero to traitor in a couple years also.

At the end of brief event, the soldier’s father, Bob Bergdahl, recited the most frequent phrase in the Koran — “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.” Obama Submits to Taliban's Demands, Allows Praise for Allah | The Daily Caller

His father studied Pushto, no question. Until recently however, some very conservative sites demanded his release;

OBAMA, BRING HOME POW SGT. BOWE ROBERT BERGDAHL?NOW. | Save America Foundation

What changed?

No change here, I still wanted him released and back in the states..... Now if the facts come out that he was awol or not I will reserve judgement.... I , unlike so very many on both sides in this thread want to hear the facts...Not the possibilities...

I hope he is innocent of any wrong doing. As some stories supposedly reported through the Taliban. But i don't know if those are any truer than the stories about him going AWOL. Though his father growing that beard does not help his case....

At the end of brief event, the soldier’s father, Bob Bergdahl, recited the most frequent phrase in the Koran — “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim” —which means “In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate.” Obama Submits to Taliban's Demands, Allows Praise for Allah | The Daily Caller

His father studied Pushto, no question. Until recently however, some very conservative sites demanded his release;

OBAMA, BRING HOME POW SGT. BOWE ROBERT BERGDAHL?NOW. | Save America Foundation

What changed?

No change here, I still wanted him released and back in the states..... Now if the facts come out that he was awol or not I will reserve judgement.... I , unlike so very many on both sides in this thread want to hear the facts...Not the possibilities...

I hope he is innocent of any wrong doing. As some stories supposedly reported through the Taliban. But i don't know if those are any truer than the stories about him going AWOL. Though his father growing that beard does not help his case....

Thank you; I also want answers. I do not trust any "jihadist" site for news.

Last edited:
You haven't read it all and once again you are showing your true colors......

I have nothing but gladness that Bowe is home, and i will take down the "Bring Bowe home Alive" sign that has been hung in my window when he sets foot in the states.
I do not like giving up 5 top level Taliban prisoners....

As i have said before, most of these clowns didn't even know his name before today....

I was there for him Where were the rest of you.....Especially those who claim to be better because they are veterans.

I read all of it and your comment.

You are prevaricating, Ollie.

And all of us veterans have been there for our veterans, from the far left to the far right.

You are no better than any of us, so climb down, Ollie.

I'm sorry, where did I say I was better than anyone? I'm telling the idiots to stop being political. And where is Jake, right there on the far left as usual.
Now truthfully, how many of these people on here knew his name? How many even knew he existed...they should hang their heads in shame for even posting here...No matter who they are or what they are posting.....

Tell me jake how the far left nutcases have been there for our veterans?

And how am I prevaricating....

You know Jake, every day you prove where you stand, and it isn't to the right of center.....But you knew that.....

Get your head out of your ass you old fool. Thanks for your service and efforts on behalf of our MIA's and POW's, but in this specific case it is the RW, the Tea's and Republicans who are demonizing Bowe Bergdahl for the selfish motive of limiting any positive credit given to Obama. They will fuck over a 5 year POW because of the hate they hold for Obama.
If Bowe needs or deserves punishment it has to be the US that hands it out, not the Taliban. No American serviceman or servicewoman should ever be left behind for any reason.

Now they can stop the protest marches over bring one kidnap victim home and start the new protest marches demanding an increased minimum wage for terrorists. This low five-to-one crap is just not a living wage!

Get your head out of your ass you old fool. Thanks for your service and efforts on behalf of our MIA's and POW's, but in this specific case it is the RW, the Tea's and Republicans who are demonizing Bowe Bergdahl for the selfish motive of limiting any positive credit given to Obama. They will fuck over a 5 year POW because of the hate they hold for Obama.
If Bowe needs or deserves punishment it has to be the US that hands it out, not the Taliban. No American serviceman or servicewoman should ever be left behind for any reason.
You're a world class idiot. No one was calling for trading him for 5 top Taliban leaders. Or even one. How did you miss that?

Breaking:

A soldier who served with Bergdahl describes how Bergdahl deserted to join the Taliban, and how badly our troops suffered, were wounded, and died because of it.

Bo_8L7KCYAE3Fi_.png

Forum List

Back