US to send warships to Middle East as fears of Iran-Israel conflict grow

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Killing of Hamas Leader Creates a New Rift Between the U.S. and Israel
President Biden has expressed concern that the circumstances of the assassination have thrown cease-fire talks into doubt, but Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel rejects that idea, officials say.

Middle East Crisis: Israel Braces for Iranian Retaliation After Assassinations
Israelis were told to ready safe rooms at home, paramedics conducted emergency drills and hospitals prepared to move patients underground if needed.

Terhan has vowed ‘harsh punishment’ on Israel after assassination of Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh

in 2006 (if i recall correctly), the US had a regime change mission for control over Iran on full mass media display nearly daily (in US media).
back then, i thought of all the Muslims that lived in Europe, and how they would be very angry if yet another Muslim country got pummeled and bombed from the skies, after Iraq and Afghanistan.
so i made an account on compuserve.com's widely used political forms (ID : peacefularg).
and after some wrangling and discussion on this topic, i was asked the question : how would you handle Iran?
my answer was simple : keep 'm busy with sanctions while people like me search for alternative solutions.

jump ahead in time to the next relevant chapter in this story : Trump's first term and his very firm sanctions measures against Iran.
problem with that was, which of course does not get reported in western mass media due to the orders/wishes of all sorts of secret societies and government agencies in the West; breadlines in Iran.
while it crippled Iran's ability to supply weapons to their proxy militant groups, it also caused a lot of extra suffering in Iran, which i suspect is the reason that many Iranians living in Iran side strongly with the theocratic government of Iran.

and while the Iranian leaders have shown much stupidity and barbaric behavior coming from Iran and those militant proxy groups,
i strongly believe that we should show restraint in how many Muslims we hurt (in whatever way) when we have a conflict with their government(s).

the battles for the moral highground are being waged even on European and US college campusses now, like you no doubt know.
and without a solid grip on the moral highground, you can't get enough recruits for any army to continue without the draft getting re-instated.

now, side-note : every kid growing up these days is facing an indoctrination course to start jogging, do weightlifting, and stay away from all smoking.
i believe this is being done in order for western governments to re-instate the draft when the wars between the international rich people become dangerously heated up.

Muslim extremism has to be combatted, on the battlefield, online, and in the minds and hearts of a whole lot of people.
but once again, i warn against using brute force tactics on any militant/terrorist Muslim group.

that all said; the US is currently deploying extra warships to the Iranian region.
and if the Israeli and US government decide to go into a "wider counter-offensive" in Iran,
we should install the Iranian Green Party (who demonstrate world-wide for more moderate Islamic values in Iran) as the new rulers of Iran,
bound of course to some agreements that see the treat of Iran stockpiling nuclear weapons and mid-to-long range drones entirely eliminated.
so that we can treat them like new friends.

i'm posting this here as a courtesy to all governments world-wide who want to / need to wrap their heads around what is already a somewhat hot war in the Israeli region.
your opinions and analysis pieces will be much appreciated!

It's so unfortunate that Iran wants to attack Israel. I don't believe at all that a democrat White House would ever send American troops to Israel to help Israel. They are just seeing them there for political points in an election year, I'm sure their orders are to stand down.

Killing of Hamas Leader Creates a New Rift Between the U.S. and Israel
President Biden has expressed concern that the circumstances of the assassination have thrown cease-fire talks into doubt, but Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel rejects that idea, officials say.

Middle East Crisis: Israel Braces for Iranian Retaliation After Assassinations
Israelis were told to ready safe rooms at home, paramedics conducted emergency drills and hospitals prepared to move patients underground if needed.

Terhan has vowed ‘harsh punishment’ on Israel after assassination of Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh

in 2006 (if i recall correctly), the US had a regime change mission for control over Iran on full mass media display nearly daily (in US media).
back then, i thought of all the Muslims that lived in Europe, and how they would be very angry if yet another Muslim country got pummeled and bombed from the skies, after Iraq and Afghanistan.
so i made an account on compuserve.com's widely used political forms (ID : peacefularg).
and after some wrangling and discussion on this topic, i was asked the question : how would you handle Iran?
my answer was simple : keep 'm busy with sanctions while people like me search for alternative solutions.

jump ahead in time to the next relevant chapter in this story : Trump's first term and his very firm sanctions measures against Iran.
problem with that was, which of course does not get reported in western mass media due to the orders/wishes of all sorts of secret societies and government agencies in the West; breadlines in Iran.
while it crippled Iran's ability to supply weapons to their proxy militant groups, it also caused a lot of extra suffering in Iran, which i suspect is the reason that many Iranians living in Iran side strongly with the theocratic government of Iran.

and while the Iranian leaders have shown much stupidity and barbaric behavior coming from Iran and those militant proxy groups,
i strongly believe that we should show restraint in how many Muslims we hurt (in whatever way) when we have a conflict with their government(s).

the battles for the moral highground are being waged even on European and US college campusses now, like you no doubt know.
and without a solid grip on the moral highground, you can't get enough recruits for any army to continue without the draft getting re-instated.

now, side-note : every kid growing up these days is facing an indoctrination course to start jogging, do weightlifting, and stay away from all smoking.
i believe this is being done in order for western governments to re-instate the draft when the wars between the international rich people become dangerously heated up.

Muslim extremism has to be combatted, on the battlefield, online, and in the minds and hearts of a whole lot of people.
but once again, i warn against using brute force tactics on any militant/terrorist Muslim group.

that all said; the US is currently deploying extra warships to the Iranian region.
and if the Israeli and US government decide to go into a "wider counter-offensive" in Iran,
we should install the Iranian Green Party (who demonstrate world-wide for more moderate Islamic values in Iran) as the new rulers of Iran,
bound of course to some agreements that see the treat of Iran stockpiling nuclear weapons and mid-to-long range drones entirely eliminated.
so that we can treat them like new friends.

i'm posting this here as a courtesy to all governments world-wide who want to / need to wrap their heads around what is already a somewhat hot war in the Israeli region.
your opinions and analysis pieces will be much appreciated!
Anyone remember the USS Cole, what happened to it, while Bill Clinton was in office?

It wasnt a shark attack that created that hole...

1722719145715.png

Forum List

Back