US wildfires on steep decline!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
And yes...I'm laughing.

2023 Is US' Lowest Wildfire Year Since 2000 | ZeroHedge

Only again, the climate obsessed looking stOOpid :bye1:

whoops-74379556.jpg

We have three or four climate crusaders in here constantly screaming about the wildfires. As if the world burning down unless we get rid of fossil fuels ( how's that going? :deal: )

So you see this and laugh your balls off. Very few take these people seriously

Watch out for November and December .
They missed out these two vital months .

And yes...I'm laughing.

2023 Is US' Lowest Wildfire Year Since 2000 | ZeroHedge

Only again, the climate obsessed looking stOOpid :bye1:

View attachment 841463
Zerohedge lied to you.

Again.

The National Interagency Fire Center statistics show that as of Oct 4, 2023, there have been 49,200 fires this year that have burned 2.57 million acres. This is above the 10-year average (2013-2022) of 46,142 fires but significantly below the 10-year average acreage burned of 6.22 million acres.

We got better at fighting them and kept the burn areas slightly smaller but there were more fires than average.

BTW, you're only laughing because you don't understand what's happening here.

Zerohedge lied to you.

Again.

We got better at fighting them and kept the burn areas slightly smaller but there were more fires than average.

BTW, you're only laughing because you don't understand what's happening here.

LoL...sOn, you're not a serious person. :bye1:

90% of forest fires are humans caused ... have nothing to do with weather or climate ... it's stupid people playing with matches ... this was a bad fire season for us locally ... couple big burns to the north and a couple to the south ... almost all of August was choking smoke in the air ...

Congratulations, you know how to twist statistics to say lies ... woot ... that makes you a better liar ...

Canada had real baddd forest fires this year. I heard a section bigger than the state of Virginia got burned down.

People of the town of Yellowknife had to evacuate the town for 3 weeks too cause the fires were so bad.

Forum List

Back