US worlds largest sponsor of terrorism

Countdown till the first amurican tard whines about the links. ABC,CNN and Faux news AIN'T gonna cover this shit. Get over it and if that's the ONLY rebut you have then you have already lost.

Figures an America-hating douche like the OP would cite an America-hating douche like chomsky.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Quotes from a dissenting Reagan administration official, from decades ago?

Really?

You are one of those sleaze-balls that give aid and comfort to the Enemy.

Shoot yourself.

Immediately.

Really?

Shoot yourself.

Immediately.
Several links. Click them,Learn something. Then come back and post something worth replying to.

Really?

Shoot yourself.

Immediately.
Several links. Click them,Learn something. Then come back and post something worth replying to.
Are you still drawing breath, traitor?
Poor thing. Thinks his countries government is invincible to criticism tsk tsk. Don't throw stones in glass houses my boy.

Really?

Shoot yourself.

Immediately.
Poor thing. Thinks his countries government is invincible to criticism tsk tsk. Don't throw stones in glass houses my boy.
Big difference between Criticizing and Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.

Patriots engage in the former.

Traitors like you engage in the latter.

Shoot yourself.

Really?

Shoot yourself.

Immediately.
Big difference between Criticizing and Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy.

Patriots engage in the former.

Traitors like you engage in the latter.

Shoot yourself.
So your concern is that having a discussion about the ethical nature of our foreign policy gives "aid and comfort" to the enemy (terrorists) even though the discussion revolves around the government's funding, training and logistical support of the enemy (terrorists). Do you have any personal moral principles that you live by, or do you acquiesce everything to the State?

For many, patriotism is like a religion, requiring a level of blind obedience or faith in the righteousness of the cause. In the case of American patriotism, the religion is more akin to the teachings of Mohammad than those of Jesus. Conquering foreign lands is the accepted practice in America.

...So your concern is that having a discussion about the ethical nature of our foreign policy gives "aid and comfort" to the enemy (terrorists) even though the discussion revolves around the government's funding, training and logistical support of the enemy (terrorists)...
Nope.

I'm all for having a rational and open discussion.

I'm NOT in favor of publicly declaring ourselves to be a SPONSOR of terrorism and publicly condemning ourselves as an operating premise, as we see in the OP.

That serves to weaken public resolve and unduly influences the simple-minded against preemptive operations, amongst who cannot see the forest for the trees.

That, in turn, provides aid and comfort to the enemy.

...Do you have any personal moral principles that you live by, or do you acquiesce everything to the State?...
Yes. I do, indeed, have serviceable and personal moral principles that I live by. Unlike most dedicated Leftists and other Moral Relativists and Fifth Columnists who weaken us.

...For many, patriotism is like a religion, requiring a level of blind obedience or faith in the righteousness of the cause. In the case of American patriotism, the religion is more akin to the teachings of Mohammad than those of Jesus...
Spare us the recess-yard amateur-hour psychobabble.

...Conquering foreign lands is the accepted practice in America.
And it should not be.

That is where public discussion comes in.

Not public self-effacement and condemnation to the point where we give aid and comfort to the enemy.

...So your concern is that having a discussion about the ethical nature of our foreign policy gives "aid and comfort" to the enemy (terrorists) even though the discussion revolves around the government's funding, training and logistical support of the enemy (terrorists)...
Nope.

I'm NOT in favor of publicly declaring ourselves to be a SPONSOR of terrorism and publicly condemning ourselves as an operating premise, as we see in the OP.

That serves to weaken public resolve and unduly influences the simple-minded against preemptive operations, amongst who cannot see the forest for the trees.

That, in turn, provides aid and comfort to the enemy.

...Do you have any personal moral principles that you live by, or do you acquiesce everything to the State?...
Yes. I do, indeed, have serviceable and personal moral principles that I live by. Unlike most dedicated Leftists and other Moral Relativists and Fifth Columnists who weaken us.

...For many, patriotism is like a religion, requiring a level of blind obedience or faith in the righteousness of the cause. In the case of American patriotism, the religion is more akin to the teachings of Mohammad than those of Jesus...
Spare us the recess-yard amateur-hour psychobabble.

...Conquering foreign lands is the accepted practice in America.
And it should not be.

That is where public discussion comes in.

Not public self-effacement and condemnation to the point where we give aid and comfort to the enemy.
Excellent. Let's start in 1953 with the CIA coup in Iran. Do you recognize the coup as terrorism?

...Let's start in 1953 with the CIA coup in Iran. Do you recognize the coup as terrorism?
Nope. Neo-colonial adventurism, interventionism, or imperialism.
How convenient for you......I would say that your governments definition of terrorism is a little bit more honest and also disagrees with you. Considering the CIA admitted to this;

New York Times Special Report: The C.I.A. in Iran
Iranians working for the C.I.A. and posing as Communists harassed religious leaders and staged the bombing of one cleric's home in a campaign to turn the country's Islamic religious community against Mossadegh's government.

And the law states this;

18 U.S. Code § 2331 - Definitions
As used in this chapter—
(1)the term “international terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)
occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;

Your position seems to be either ignorant or disingenuous.

Kondor3, shall we move on to the 1954 Guatemalan coup?

But before we do I would like to share this story I came across the other day. Kermit Roosevelt, the architect of the Iran coup, conceived a plan to orchestrate the overthrow of the Syrian Baathist government in 1957. Although the plan was not put into play until the Obama administration dusted it off, it is lucky for this discussion that it was documented and clearly shows that US officials were not averse to using terrorism in achieving their goals.

Macmillan backed Syria assassination plot

Sabotage
The report said that once the necessary degree of fear had been created, frontier incidents and border clashes would be staged to provide a pretext for Iraqi and Jordanian military intervention. Syria had to be "made to appear as the sponsor of plots, sabotage and violence directed against neighbouring governments," the report says. "CIA and SIS should use their capabilities in both the psychological and action fields to augment tension." That meant operations in Jordan, Iraq, and Lebanon, taking the form of "sabotage, national conspiracies and various strong-arm activities" to be blamed on Damascus.
The plan called for funding of a "Free Syria Committee", and the arming of "political factions with paramilitary or other actionist capabilities" within Syria. The CIA and MI6 would instigate internal uprisings, for instance by the Druze in the south, help to free political prisoners held in the Mezze prison, and stir up the Muslim Brotherhood in Damascus.
The planners envisaged replacing the Ba'ath/Communist regime with one that was firmly anti-Soviet, but they conceded that this would not be popular and "would probably need to rely first upon repressive measures and arbitrary exercise of power".

Forum List

Back