USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Maybe if your precious mega-rich pay their fair share, we would have enough money to fix these problems d u h...
Are you serious?

What would be the rich's fair share to stop dumping sewage in the waterways?
Something approaching the tax rates before Reagan, who took the top tax rate from 70% to a ridiculous 28%. Only a higher top tax rate can't control ridiculous executive , sports star, and celebrity pay. And fix the goddamn infrastructure that has been falling apart for 35 years...

70% is ridiculus. 28% is still too high. 10% would be reasonable.
Those were the tax rates when our country was great, super dupes. 10%? Move to Somalia see how that works...
Why do you feel that someones income should be taxed at 70%?

Why should anyone move to Somalia?

I'm doing quite well in America.
70% or so on income over like 10 million, stupid.

Maybe if your precious mega-rich pay their fair share, we would have enough money to fix these problems d u h...
Are you serious?

Something approaching the tax rates before Reagan, who took the top tax rate from 70% to a ridiculous 28%. Only a higher top tax rate can't control ridiculous executive , sports star, and celebrity pay. And fix the goddamn infrastructure that has been falling apart for 35 years...

Those were the tax rates when our country was great, super dupes. 10%? Move to Somalia see how that works...

We had simliar tax rates during the Great Depression. Was our country great then?

Was the USA Somalia before the income tax?

More like the rates before Reagan d u h! It's not rocket science with exact figures... Just like when Reagan made his guess based on total b*******LOL
Reagan has been out of office for years.

You need to address your desired increases with our living Representow am I possibly a brainwashed functional moron for atives.
His ridiculous Pander to the rich tax rates are still there, brainwashed functional moron.

More like the rates before Reagan d u h! It's not rocket science with exact figures... Just like when Reagan made his guess based on total b*******LOL

You need to address your desired increases with our living Representatives.
His ridiculous Pander to the rich tax rates are still there, brainwashed functional moron.
And this is somehow my fault?

Again. Moron. You need to take this up with our current Representatives.

Functional moron?

Seems you are the brainwashed one, FrancoDupe.
You vote for these greedy assholes, dingbat Dupe-or at least not for Democrats...
FrancoDupe.

I was a Democrat my entire life, until last year.

Do you argue just for the sake of arguing, or do you get intoxicated and come here and and accuse everyone of being a Republican dupe?

You are just a waste of time.
Then what happened? Did you start believing character assassination about Obama Hillary and the foundation, even though it was total b*******propaganda? Well that's exactly when you became a dupe of the greedy idiot rich...

Are you serious?

We here in Maryland are constantly fixing and upgrading our infrastructure problems.

The counties are leading the way in keeping runoff and sediment out of the waterways and our roads are kept up often.

The City is the main culprit of allowing sewage to overflow into the tributaries.

I'm not sure raising Federal taxes will address these issues.
All infrastructure investment mainly comes from the federal government. What world are you people on LOL?
Oh really?

85% of infrastructure payments are made by the States.

The Federal Government makes contributions through capital grants.

Last edited:
Are you serious?

Stupid?

Yes, you are.

Answer the question.

Why should someones income be taxed at 70%?

Are you serious?

We had simliar tax rates during the Great Depression. Was our country great then?

No it wasn't great then because the Republicans destroyed it with another corrupt World depression...

Yep it was pretty much like Somalia before the progressive income tax. Read the good old days they were terrible. Great book that every one of you deluded Dupes should read...

Stupid?

Yes, you are.

Answer the question.

To support investment in America and Americans, and to control ridiculous pay of executive celebrities sports stars Etc... Like the good old days of the greatest generation

You need to address your desired increases with our living Representow am I possibly a brainwashed functional moron for atives.

You need to address your desired increases with our living Representatives.

Functional moron?

You vote for these greedy assholes, dingbat Dupe-or at least not for Democrats...
FrancoDupe.

Do you argue just for the sake of arguing, or do you get intoxicated and come here and and accuse everyone of being a Republican dupe?

Then what happened? Did you start believing character assassination about Obama Hillary and the foundation, even though it was total b*******propaganda? Well that's exactly when you became a dupe of the greedy idiot rich...
Character assassination about Obama and Hillary?

I'm not questioning the character of either,.

You truly are a demented fool.

Stupid?

Yes, you are.

Answer the question.

To support investment in America and Americans, and to control ridiculous pay of executive celebrities sports stars Etc... Like the good old days of the greatest generation
Oh.

Was this before all of the waste fraud and abuse?

O
Are you serious?

We here in Maryland are constantly fixing and upgrading our infrastructure problems.

The counties are leading the way in keeping runoff and sediment out of the waterways and our roads are kept up often.

The City is the main culprit of allowing sewage to overflow into the tributaries.

All infrastructure investment mainly comes from the federal government. What world are you people on LOL?
Oh really?

link to that BS?

Functional moron?

FrancoDupe.

So what imaginary b******* made you a dupe?

O
Are you serious?

Oh really?

link to that BS?
Obviously you are the one who made the assertion.

It's your responsibility to prove otherwise.

Google is your friend.

Functional moron?

FrancoDupe.

So what imaginary b******* made you a dupe?
So what imaginary bullshit made you a Dupe? Dupe.

Are you serious?

No it wasn't great then because the Republicans destroyed it with another corrupt World depression...

Yep it was pretty much like Somalia before the progressive income tax. Read the good old days they were terrible. Great book that every one of you deluded Dupes should read...
The USA became the greatest economy on the planet before the income tax, moron. Yeah, things weren't as good then as they are now. That's because things like pencillin, TV, refrigeration, cell phones and computers hadn't been invented yet. Only a dolt would expect the same level of technology in the past as now.

Stupid?

Yes, you are.

Answer the question.

How do crushing taxes support investment? They do exactly the opposite. No country ever taxed itself to propserity.

Are you serious?

The Federal Reserve caused the financial panic in 1929. That was a Democrat creation.

O

Oh really?

link to that BS?

Google is your friend.
The federal government cut its infrastructure spending from 1% to 0.5% the last 35 years. Great job GOP!
As Roads Crumble, Infrastructure Spending Hits a 30-Year Low

The USA became the greatest economy on the planet before the income tax, moron. Yeah, things weren't as good then as they are now. That's because things like pencillin, TV, refrigeration, cell phones and computers hadn't been invented yet. Only a dolt would expect the same level of technology in the past as now.
Yep, poor houses and Potter's fields and 70% poverty among the elderly and poisonous water and food are great and high crime is wonderful LOL!

The Federal Reserve caused the financial panic in 1929. That was a Democrat creation.
It was a huge corrupt bubble based on hype and 10% margin buys... Thanks GOP great job...

Last edited:
O

Oh really?

link to that BS?

Google is your friend.
The federal government cut its infrastructure spending from 1% to 0.5% the last 35 years. Great job GOP!
As Roads Crumble, Infrastructure Spending Hits a 30-Year Low
Dupe.

Did you pull this out of your ass?

It is referring to "State and local spending!"

Forum List

Back