USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.
Insurance company profits are not regulated, Idiot.

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent
The percentage they could spend on non-medical costs was regulated and as time went on everything would have been regulated except the GOP has to help their pals in big Health screw us over again, dupe.
Yeah I never saw a 70% increase on premiums before Obammycare but that's what I'm getting for my business group insurance in 2018

You can’t help lying. It’s sad.
This is the page from my group insurance provider with my 2018 premiums for my employees
See that % increase at the bottom ?

View attachment 166533

Bullshit.

The percentage they could spend on non-medical costs was regulated and as time went on everything would have been regulated except the GOP has to help their pals in big Health screw us over again, dupe.
Yeah I never saw a 70% increase on premiums before Obammycare but that's what I'm getting for my business group insurance in 2018

This is the page from my group insurance provider with my 2018 premiums for my employees

View attachment 166533

Bullshit.

You confuse me with someone who gives a fuck what you believe

View attachment 166533

What? You don’t like your premiums going up 88% annually?

You damn racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist!
It actually 68% the scan is a little fuzzy.

Oh, ok....it's 68%, not 88%....SO QUIT YOUR WHINING!

would you rather the working poor just die already and give everything to the stinking fucking rich???

Damn republicans are anti-american.

Yes. Republicans want everyone of the "working poor" to die.

You are very insightful.

It's OBAMACARE OR DEATH FOR ALL AMERICANS!!!

Before 2009, the "WORKING POOR" were dying....then when Obamacare passed, the "WORKING POOR" stopped dying.

It's amazing!

Screw Skull and his astronomical premiums!

If Obamacare is going to change, all of the working poor will drop dead immediately!

Jesus Christ. It's difficult to determine if you Progs are trolls or dipshits.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

That's because unhealthy food is cheaper than healthier food. You can get a McDonald's meal cheaper than fruits and vegetables.
Crap process food is the cheapest hot dogs made out of god-knows-what ditto all the prepared foods-you know the stuff they have in ghetto stores... Overpriced....

Whole chicken fryers are only $0.50/lb, dumbass.
And they don't sell them in 7-Elevens either...

They sell them at Walmart.
Which are in no ghettos or inner cities..

If they created the new wealth, why should they give it to you?

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

Actually not. The 70s were the era of malaise and stagflation. It also didn't work in the 30s when it prolonged a sharp recession into a decade long depression.
It was the recession after the Vietnam War military industrial Bonanza and Carter wasn't allowed to do anything by his own party as much as anybody... Had some Reagan ist things to do. No I can't today I have an appointment. FDR did no such thing he just kept people alive... It was the Republicans who caused that world depression you know the corrupt bastards, dupe. As always...
Also the US automobile industry collapse you can't blame that on tax rates.
Unions deserve the blame for that.
And the designers and the executives...

There goes the neighborhood! Poor people in the USA are generally low IQ savages and retards.

Probably affected by all the poison the GOP put into the water.

Probably affected by the poison the Democrats put in the water.

There.

Fixed it for you.

They've been dumping sewage into the waterways in Maryland for years.

Mo Ron

And into the waterways in Oregon:

Salem dumping untreated sewage into the Willamette again

And the pigs in the cities think they have the authority to tell us how to manage our waterways.

Salem dumped 57 million gallons of sewage into area waterways this week

Sewage overflows into Willamette River after heavy Portland rain

So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.
Insurance company profits are not regulated, Idiot.

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent
I am a retired businessman and teacher, s*** head. Just because I have sympathy for my poor fellow countrymen who have been f***** by idiots like you and your greedy idiot mega-rich brainwashers, doesn't mean I am actually one of the people I'm talking about. You Republican voters are so stupid selfish and short-sighted it's ridiculous. Brainwashed in a word...
yeah and you want to help them all so much that you want to take other peoples's money to do it
America was great when the richest where paying 80 90% on there biggest money... Silly dupes

You do realize that when the top rate was 90% that the bottom rate was 20% not 10% and that a person making 40K a year was in the 50% bracket and there were no refundable tax credits or tax credits for buying certain cars or tax deductions for tuition etc don't you?

Silly question, Of course you don't.
You do realize that 40000 was equivalent to 200,000 today...

Doesn't matter. If you want those high tax rates from the past then you will actually have to pay taxes.
Everyone pays taxes Dupe including the poorest who pay on the average about 18% while the richest pay on the average 28%...

There goes the neighborhood! Poor people in the USA are generally low IQ savages and retards.

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

And the pigs in the cities think they have the authority to tell us how to manage our waterways.

Maybe if your precious mega-rich pay their fair share, we would have enough money to fix these problems d u h...

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

Tax the rich more like their fair share and we'd have money to fix these infrastructure problems, dingbat.

Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

Actually not. The 70s were the era of malaise and stagflation. It also didn't work in the 30s when it prolonged a sharp recession into a decade long depression.
It was the recession after the Vietnam War military industrial Bonanza and Carter wasn't allowed to do anything by his own party as much as anybody... Had some Reagan ist things to do. No I can't today I have an appointment. FDR did no such thing he just kept people alive... It was the Republicans who caused that world depression you know the corrupt bastards, dupe. As always...
Nope. They didn't have the money to make better cars because it all went to union retirees.

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

Maybe if your precious mega-rich pay their fair share, we would have enough money to fix these problems d u h...

How much is "their fair share?"

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

Are you serious?

What would be the rich's fair share to stop dumping sewage in the waterways?

Nope. They didn't have the money to make better cars because it all went to union retirees.
Yes I know you are brainwashed... The unions did not design the Vega the pinto the gremlin the Cordoba all the American garbage of the 70s through 90s and basically up to Obama telling them to get their s*** together LOL

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

Tax the rich more like their fair share and we'd have money to fix these infrastructure problems, dingbat.

I'm in Maryland.

We've had our taxes raised to address these infrastructure problems.

Dingbat.

Are you saying that our politicians will continue to pollute our waterways until they get further tax increases?

There.

Fixed it for you.

Mo Ron

How much is "their fair share?"

He doesn't know.

But it sure does sound good.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Dying of diabetes and heart disease isn't really that much better than dying of malnutrition. Probably takes longer, though.

Forum List

Back