USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

That's because unhealthy food is cheaper than healthier food. You can get a McDonald's meal cheaper than fruits and vegetables.
Crap process food is the cheapest hot dogs made out of god-knows-what ditto all the prepared foods-you know the stuff they have in ghetto stores... Overpriced....

Whole chicken fryers are only $0.50/lb, dumbass.

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

That's because unhealthy food is cheaper than healthier food. You can get a McDonald's meal cheaper than fruits and vegetables.
Crap process food is the cheapest hot dogs made out of god-knows-what ditto all the prepared foods-you know the stuff they have in ghetto stores... Overpriced....

And they don't sell them in 7-Elevens either...

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

2017’s Fattest States in America

Time for the fat ass southern welfare states to get off the northern tit.

That's fine with me. Let's put an end to all welfare programs.
You want crime? Would be back to the 1870s which you idiots think was wonderful... Great time was the 50 sixties and seventies when we were civilized greatest generation with 70 80 90% top rate... We need 60 at least go back to before Reagan. and

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

2017’s Fattest States in America

Time for the fat ass southern welfare states to get off the northern tit.

That's fine with me. Let's put an end to all welfare programs.
Good luck with that. The parasite republicans won't give up their welfare. They go on "disability". Time to end the corn subsidies for these republican taker states as well. I'm sick of supporting these moochers.

When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax
They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

If they created the new wealth, why should they give it to you?

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

Actually not. The 70s were the era of malaise and stagflation. It also didn't work in the 30s when it prolonged a sharp recession into a decade long depression.
It was the recession after the Vietnam War military industrial Bonanza and Carter wasn't allowed to do anything by his own party as much as anybody... Had some Reagan ist things to do. No I can't today I have an appointment. FDR did no such thing he just kept people alive... It was the Republicans who caused that world depression you know the corrupt bastards, dupe. As always...

The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax
They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

Actually not. The 70s were the era of malaise and stagflation. It also didn't work in the 30s when it prolonged a sharp recession into a decade long depression.
It was the recession after the Vietnam War military industrial Bonanza and Carter wasn't allowed to do anything by his own party as much as anybody... Had some Reagan ist things to do. No I can't today I have an appointment. FDR did no such thing he just kept people alive... It was the Republicans who caused that world depression you know the corrupt bastards, dupe. As always...
Also the US automobile industry collapse you can't blame that on tax rates.

--@ThomasSowell

And they don't sell them in 7-Elevens either...

They sell them at Walmart.

Ken Blackwell

Also the US automobile industry collapse you can't blame that on tax rates.
Unions deserve the blame for that.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it
So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.
Insurance company profits are not regulated, Idiot.

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent
if this is all of your life

you have a very sad existence

no wonder you believe those that settle for minimum wage jobs are trying to "better themselves"

--LOL
I am a retired businessman and teacher, s*** head. Just because I have sympathy for my poor fellow countrymen who have been f***** by idiots like you and your greedy idiot mega-rich brainwashers, doesn't mean I am actually one of the people I'm talking about. You Republican voters are so stupid selfish and short-sighted it's ridiculous. Brainwashed in a word...
yeah and you want to help them all so much that you want to take other peoples's money to do it
America was great when the richest where paying 80 90% on there biggest money... Silly dupes

You do realize that when the top rate was 90% that the bottom rate was 20% not 10% and that a person making 40K a year was in the 50% bracket and there were no refundable tax credits or tax credits for buying certain cars or tax deductions for tuition etc don't you?

Silly question, Of course you don't.
You do realize that 40000 was equivalent to 200,000 today...

Doesn't matter. If you want those high tax rates from the past then you will actually have to pay taxes.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it
So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent
The percentage they could spend on non-medical costs was regulated and as time went on everything would have been regulated except the GOP has to help their pals in big Health screw us over again, dupe.
Yeah I never saw a 70% increase on premiums before Obammycare but that's what I'm getting for my business group insurance in 2018

I am a retired businessman and teacher, s*** head. Just because I have sympathy for my poor fellow countrymen who have been f***** by idiots like you and your greedy idiot mega-rich brainwashers, doesn't mean I am actually one of the people I'm talking about. You Republican voters are so stupid selfish and short-sighted it's ridiculous. Brainwashed in a word...
yeah and you want to help them all so much that you want to take other peoples's money to do it
America was great when the richest where paying 80 90% on there biggest money... Silly dupes
Only way to control ridiculous executive and sports star movie star ridiculous pay... And invest in America and the middle class , brainwashed functional morons.
WHat do movie stars and actors have to do with the topic?

Oh wait it seems like you are talking to yourself again so never mind
They are among the very richest that pay very often less than people in the middle class percentage-wise... And the country and the middle class go to Hell Without investment... From the government.

You obviously do not understand income tax brackets.

The insurance companies

The percentage they could spend on non-medical costs was regulated and as time went on everything would have been regulated except the GOP has to help their pals in big Health screw us over again, dupe.
Yeah I never saw a 70% increase on premiums before Obammycare but that's what I'm getting for my business group insurance in 2018

You can’t help lying. It’s sad.

Most countries where people are starving or poor don't have tons of fast food and junk food that's cheap for people to go and buy

The insurance companies

This is the page from my group insurance provider with my 2018 premiums for my employees
See that % increase at the bottom ?

upload_2017-12-18_7-34-25.png

Ken Blackwell

No, you are brainwashed. This new tax plans target is lower income Americans. Not only does it increase medical tax deductions, they also kept alternative energy write-offs for nonsense like electric cars. They increased the tax deduction for children and kept the ability to write-off school loan interest. Mortgage interest deductions stay the same unless you buy a home over 750K after the law is passed. Even still, you can write-off the first 750K interest.

Lower corporate taxes means the likelihood of jobs staying in the US. Lowering the capital gains taxes encourages investments such as the stock market which are hitting new records all the time since Trump took over.

It would probably help you sleep better at night worrying about what you have instead of what others have.
Corp owners and big capital gains recipients are generally very rich people and often don't really do anything (that's mostly for the capital gains people). You can talk all you want about encouraging investments, but the bottom line is that capital gains is money they get for nothing. Money for nothing is money for nothing no matter how much it's taxed.
making money in trade for risking your money in an investment in a company is not for nothing. You are risking loosing your stake in return for that income.
I guess we should lower taxes on not just capital gains, but also gambling winnings in Vegas. All those hard workers...

Clearly, you don’t understand how equity markets function.

This is the page from my group insurance provider with my 2018 premiums for my employees

View attachment 166533

What? You don’t like your premiums going up 88% annually?

You damn racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist!

View attachment 166533

What? You don’t like your premiums going up 88% annually?

You damn racist misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist!
It actually 68% the scan is a little fuzzy.

Forum List

Back