USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

If OP lived in the inner city and had no car and no real grocery store, then you too would eat crap from a mini mart or Popeye's chicken.

And he wouldn't think it was all that funny.

So if they got more in food stamps, they still wouldn't be able to go to a grocery store. What's your point?
i wonder if all of these poor fat families actually take the time to wash/clean thier toilets weekly, and maybe even "Tighten The Screws" once in a while
i really dont think that its us thin folks that cause toilet seats to loosen a bit too often

the wall is the ridiculous distraction that won't work and is un- American.

Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration
Because who wants to go to Hungary anyway I have plenty of other choices. Hungary appears to be full of bigoted Republicans also..

Obviously nearly 400,000 a year felt differently. It's a very simple problem with a very simple solution: don't let them in!

What about Michael Moore? He's 500 pounds. He's not poor

Rich people made him fat. If the rich paid their fair share, and gave the poor even MORE, then the poor would be thin. It is such a burden that the poor only has last year's xbox and not this year's playstation.

The poor are very creative at being poor. I have a step granddaughter like that. She's poor, single mother on welfare, never married, five children, no father for any of them in the picture. She has HUD housing, a 3 bedroom two bath apartment. Her utilities are subsidized. She had two free obamaphones and a life line landline for $5.00 a month. She gets EBT, WIC, in addition to her benefits. The children eat all meals at school. She also had two pantries that she goes to. That's not all. She has a son coached and taught to pretend to be autistic. She gets SSI for him. She has a daughter that was hit by a car and her leg was crushed (Mom was high on pot not paying attention). By letting the leg heal without medical care, the girl has a limp. Yayyy, That's more SSI!. That's NOT all. She has a friend with four kids. The state pays my step granddaughter for providing day care to these four kids so mom can work. The work that mom does, is provide day care for my step granddaughter's 5 kids so she can work at being a day care provider.

All total, this "poor" woman brings in more than $5,000 a month. That's poor to a woman that claims in her entire life she has never gotten a tax cut. She's never paid taxes on her benefits, but she's never gotten a tax cut because the rich are cheating her.
i always thought that Micheal Moore was 1/32nd Cannabal and time to time would just eat a bit too much

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.
Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.
In the leftwing lexicon, not raping someone is "catering to him."

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

i
Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
in the USA we have a show called ""My 600 Pound Life",,i guess in some nations in Africa, they have a show called "My 250 Pound Life"

Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration
Because who wants to go to Hungary anyway I have plenty of other choices. Hungary appears to be full of bigoted Republicans also..

Obviously nearly 400,000 a year felt differently. It's a very simple problem with a very simple solution: don't let them in!
Syria is a giant human catastrophe and tragedy. Many thanks to George W bush for going into Iraq and Wrecking the whole Middle East. The refugees from Syria are not much of a problem and they all want to go back home to a peaceful Syria. Says the BBC and every respected media... Then there are all the black sub-Saharan economic refugees thanks to the corrupt World depression still going on there... Thanks W great job.

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.
Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.

When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich.
Even if they are lazy deadbeats who inherited the money?
Then their parents earned the money, not you.

Not necessarily. Much wealth is generated from land ownership. And land titles are given out by rulers and later passed on via inheritance.

Besides, so what if it's their parents? Are you a supporter of hereditary wealth/power transfers like in the old hereditary monarchies? That's the only way you could argue they "deserve" to be rich.

Last edited:

Not necessarily. Much wealth is generated from land ownership. And land titles are given out by rulers and later passed on via inheritance.

Besides, so what if it's their parents? Are you a supporter of hereditary wealth/power transfers like in the old hereditary monarchies? That's the only way you could argue they "deserve" to be rich.

So what you're saying is government deserves their work and wealth over family?

I don't believe that our founders ever envisioned government sitting at our dinner table. I don't want a Congressman passing me the butter thank you.

Unless you want to claim all land and money belongs to government, what families pass on to each other is none of their business. What my father worked for belongs to who he leaves it to when he passes away, and I'm sure he has no desire to give what he worked for to Washington.

They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

If they created the new wealth, why should they give it to you?

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell

Syria is a giant human catastrophe and tragedy. Many thanks to George W bush for going into Iraq and Wrecking the whole Middle East. The refugees from Syria are not much of a problem and they all want to go back home to a peaceful Syria. Says the BBC and every respected media... Then there are all the black sub-Saharan economic refugees thanks to the corrupt World depression still going on there... Thanks W great job.

So I guess that point flew entirely over your head as usual. Probably why you want to change the subject.

So I'll reiterate the point: A wall or proper deterrent will work to greatly reduce illegals entering our country. Not only that, but it will also aid in illegal narcotics entering this country as well which are now killing over 50,000 Americans every single year.

If you want to see that continue, be my guest. But if it affects your family some day as it has mine, maybe you'll reconsider your opinion.

its so unfair that some people have no problem developing a 30 inch bicept while most men work out vigorously even to get those perfect 20 inch arms !!! Not Fair!!!

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

So I guess that point flew entirely over your head as usual. Probably why you want to change the subject.

So I'll reiterate the point: A wall or proper deterrent will work to greatly reduce illegals entering our country. Not only that, but it will also aid in illegal narcotics entering this country as well which are now killing over 50,000 Americans every single year.

If you want to see that continue, be my guest. But if it affects your family some day as it has mine, maybe you'll reconsider your opinion.
It won't work it's ridiculous... What will work is a social security card ID card that can't be faked... And legalizing and treating drugs cuz this is stupid.

Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

No, you are brainwashed. This new tax plans target is lower income Americans. Not only does it increase medical tax deductions, they also kept alternative energy write-offs for nonsense like electric cars. They increased the tax deduction for children and kept the ability to write-off school loan interest. Mortgage interest deductions stay the same unless you buy a home over 750K after the law is passed. Even still, you can write-off the first 750K interest.

Lower corporate taxes means the likelihood of jobs staying in the US. Lowering the capital gains taxes encourages investments such as the stock market which are hitting new records all the time since Trump took over.

It would probably help you sleep better at night worrying about what you have instead of what others have.

It won't work it's ridiculous... What will work is a social security card ID card that can't be faked... And legalizing and treating drugs cuz this is stupid.

50,000 Americans dying every year from overdoses is stupid? What would make you happy, 250,000 Americans dying every year from OD"s?

So what you're saying is government deserves their work and wealth over family?

I don't believe that our founders ever envisioned government sitting at our dinner table. I don't want a Congressman passing me the butter thank you.
Wonderful. What does it have to do with what I wrote?
Unless you want to claim all land and money belongs to government, what families pass on to each other is none of their business. What my father worked for belongs to who he leaves it to when he passes away, and I'm sure he has no desire to give what he worked for to Washington.
The government printed the money and will control it. Income is taxed all the time, especially when it involves people who actually work for it, and I don't see why your daddy giving you money for nothing is special or should be exempt. If he gives it to you, it's income to you.

Ultimately, all ownership (title) is granted and enforced by the government anyway. Much of the land people "own" today was initially acquired by government troops and then given to various individuals, then passed down through inheritance, etc... However, since land in the US is subject to US law, it was understood that there was never any absolute transfer of rights to the land so the "ownership" of the land from the very beginning was limited ownership and subject to being taken or otherwise taxed by the government. For example, if I buy land, I know it will be taxed by the government, so I know from the very beginning that I'm not really "owning" it in any absolute fashion.

50,000 Americans dying every year from overdoses is stupid? What would make you happy, 250,000 Americans dying every year from OD"s?
They're dying because the drugs are sold by the black market which mixes them with whatever is available. Alcohol used to be dangerous, too, until it was legalized and regulated. Nowadays, it's pretty much impossible to overdose from alcohol or die because of a "bad batch" unless you recklessly drink massive quantities or intentionally commit suicide.

Ken Blackwell

No, you are brainwashed. This new tax plans target is lower income Americans. Not only does it increase medical tax deductions, they also kept alternative energy write-offs for nonsense like electric cars. They increased the tax deduction for children and kept the ability to write-off school loan interest. Mortgage interest deductions stay the same unless you buy a home over 750K after the law is passed. Even still, you can write-off the first 750K interest.

Lower corporate taxes means the likelihood of jobs staying in the US. Lowering the capital gains taxes encourages investments such as the stock market which are hitting new records all the time since Trump took over.

It would probably help you sleep better at night worrying about what you have instead of what others have.
Corp owners and big capital gains recipients are generally very rich people and often don't really do anything (that's mostly for the capital gains people). You can talk all you want about encouraging investments, but the bottom line is that capital gains is money they get for nothing. Money for nothing is money for nothing no matter how much it's taxed.

Forum List

Back