USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.
Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.
In the leftwing lexicon, not raping someone is "catering to him."

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's the rich running around poor areas complaining that grocery stores are gentrifying the neighborhood and they want the mom and pops back.

Your assertion that “poor people can't afford healthy food.” is simply bullshit.
Not when you live in the ghetto with no supermarkets, just 7-Eleven and corner crack stores... American processed food gives us the great joy of being fat and hungry and unhealthy...

So why don't they have any supermarkets? Did you say theft? Well that would be correct. And who's responsible for the theft in those ghettos that closed the stores?
You Republicans of course... All to save yourprecious Rich from paying more like their fair share...

Really? You mean Republicans went to grocery stores in the ghetto to shoplift and participate in armed robbery?
No I mean they discriminate against the poor in general and blacks in particular... And the bigots are mainly Republicans when blacks go to White areas to buy food or try and find jobs not to mention the Republicans cutting services to all who are not Mega Rich assholes... Our country is a disgrace among modern countries and it's all your fault.

Really? You have any stories about Republicans refusing to sell groceries to blacks? Do you have any evidence of Republicans refusing jobs to blacks?

I didn't think so........

If OP lived in the inner city and had no car and no real grocery store, then you too would eat crap from a mini mart or Popeye's chicken.

And he wouldn't think it was all that funny.

You still can't comprehend that I am not now nor republican can you?

I have never voted for a republican candidate for any office.

I'll stand back and watch your tiny little brain explode now.

Half the Republican dupes say they're not Republicans but that's what their vote is for.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole

Waste your vote then... If you're not voting for the Democrat you are misinformed.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it

So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies bought them, moron.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole
Waste your vote then... If you're not voting for the Democrat you are misinformed.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it
So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

Well, if you recall Obama bribed them.
$1.2 Billion In Bribes To Pass ObamaCare. Wanna See The List?
Just like Republicans are doing with this ridiculous tax bill. It's called politics jackass. but you dupes will believe anything Fox Rush Heritage Etc tell you because you are so ignorant.
Yep, selling their souls to the highest bidder is the politician's stock in trade.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.
What makes you think big corporations don't like regulation? Obamacare gaurateed their profits.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Your headline is just plain wrong...

Obesity is linked to poverty in the first world.
Obesity and poverty go hand in hand - poor kids 3 times more likely to be fat

Healthy food is more expensive than cheap high fat, sugar or salt foods...

So your whole premise is just wrong...

But if you think you should be comparing yourself to India then go on ahead....

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Bullshit.

What about Michael Moore? He's 500 pounds. He's not poor

Rich people made him fat. If the rich paid their fair share, and gave the poor even MORE, then the poor would be thin. It is such a burden that the poor only has last year's xbox and not this year's playstation.

The poor are very creative at being poor. I have a step granddaughter like that. She's poor, single mother on welfare, never married, five children, no father for any of them in the picture. She has HUD housing, a 3 bedroom two bath apartment. Her utilities are subsidized. She had two free obamaphones and a life line landline for $5.00 a month. She gets EBT, WIC, in addition to her benefits. The children eat all meals at school. She also had two pantries that she goes to. That's not all. She has a son coached and taught to pretend to be autistic. She gets SSI for him. She has a daughter that was hit by a car and her leg was crushed (Mom was high on pot not paying attention). By letting the leg heal without medical care, the girl has a limp. Yayyy, That's more SSI!. That's NOT all. She has a friend with four kids. The state pays my step granddaughter for providing day care to these four kids so mom can work. The work that mom does, is provide day care for my step granddaughter's 5 kids so she can work at being a day care provider.

All total, this "poor" woman brings in more than $5,000 a month. That's poor to a woman that claims in her entire life she has never gotten a tax cut. She's never paid taxes on her benefits, but she's never gotten a tax cut because the rich are cheating her.

If OP lived in the inner city and had no car and no real grocery store, then you too would eat crap from a mini mart or Popeye's chicken.

So if they got more in food stamps, they still wouldn't be able to go to a grocery store. What's your point?

the wall is the ridiculous distraction that won't work and is un- American.

Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration
Because who wants to go to Hungary anyway they have plenty of other choices. Hungary appears to be full of bigoted Republicans also..

Last edited:

Rich people made him fat. If the rich paid their fair share, and gave the poor even MORE, then the poor would be thin. It is such a burden that the poor only has last year's xbox and not this year's playstation.

The poor are very creative at being poor. I have a step granddaughter like that. She's poor, single mother on welfare, never married, five children, no father for any of them in the picture. She has HUD housing, a 3 bedroom two bath apartment. Her utilities are subsidized. She had two free obamaphones and a life line landline for $5.00 a month. She gets EBT, WIC, in addition to her benefits. The children eat all meals at school. She also had two pantries that she goes to. That's not all. She has a son coached and taught to pretend to be autistic. She gets SSI for him. She has a daughter that was hit by a car and her leg was crushed (Mom was high on pot not paying attention). By letting the leg heal without medical care, the girl has a limp. Yayyy, That's more SSI!. That's NOT all. She has a friend with four kids. The state pays my step granddaughter for providing day care to these four kids so mom can work. The work that mom does, is provide day care for my step granddaughter's 5 kids so she can work at being a day care provider.

All total, this "poor" woman brings in more than $5,000 a month. That's poor to a woman that claims in her entire life she has never gotten a tax cut. She's never paid taxes on her benefits, but she's never gotten a tax cut because the rich are cheating her.
Now everyone can get free birth control to avoid that kind of thing. Great job GOP...

So if they got more in food stamps, they still wouldn't be able to go to a grocery store. What's your point?
i wonder if all of these poor fat families actually take the time to wash/clean thier toilets weekly, and maybe even "Tighten The Screws" once in a while

Now everyone can get free birth control to avoid that kind of thing. Great job GOP...

You don't need birth control to not have any children--you need to keep your legs closed.

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.
Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.
In the leftwing lexicon, not raping someone is "catering to him."

When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

Forum List

Back