USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Those “Poor” people who eat garbage and get fat are doing so because they want to eat garbage and get fat.

There is no other reason.

Basic vegetables, meat, and a complex starch is not an expensive meal at all.

You can get chicken for $1.99/pound. Green beans are 50 cents per can, and a 10 pound bag of potatoes is $5.

That’s a healthy meal. A grilled chicken breast, green beans, and a baked potato.

It should be about $2 per plate at most....and that’s WITHOUT FOOD STAMPS.

That’s using a practical example to back up my claim. You Progs should try it.

Even if they couldn't afford it on food stamps, maybe get rid of the pets and they wouldn't have to buy those two huge bags of dog food, cat food and litter. Then use that money to supplement their food stamps and eat as healthy as they like.

Exactly. Like I said....it’s a choice to eat garbage and get fat.

Claiming that poor people are fat because they are victims of being forced to eat unhealthy is simply bullshit.

They have the money to eat healthy.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

And own a car, have awesome medical care, a flat screen over 40” in every bedroom and typically a gameing console. Poor people here are spoiled children children.
Only if they're middle class and just lost their jobs, you incredible super dupe idiot. Thanks to Democrats they do have basic Medical Care in the form of Medicaid, unless they live in stupid a****** red States.

Yet they can afford marijuana and cigarettes and beer and game consoles. Imagine the lettuce they could buy with what one playstation costs.
Not unless they're criminals of one kind or another you are brainwashed and totally fos...

Those “Poor” people who eat garbage and get fat are doing so because they want to eat garbage and get fat.

You can get chicken for $1.99/pound. Green beans are 50 cents per can, and a 10 pound bag of potatoes is $5.

That’s a healthy meal. A grilled chicken breast, green beans, and a baked potato.

Even if they couldn't afford it on food stamps, maybe get rid of the pets and they wouldn't have to buy those two huge bags of dog food, cat food and litter. Then use that money to supplement their food stamps and eat as healthy as they like.

Claiming that poor people are fat because they are victims of being forced to eat unhealthy is simply bullshit.

Of course living in a war zone and going to war zone schools they are not prepared or educated to know what is healthy, Plus there are very few grocery stores in the Inner City, although under Democrats that is changing.

They eat whatever they want. The problem is when you don't do anything besides sit home and eat, you'll get fat on anything.

Of course living in a war zone and going to war zone schools they are not prepared or educated to know what is healthy, Plus they're very few grocery stores in the Inner City, although under Democrats that is changing.

Why is that? Are Democrats opening up grocery stores in the ghetto? What's stopping them from doing that before? After all, they are all run by Democrats.

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

poor people can't afford healthy food. they eat a lot of starch.

I don't recall Jesus saying "fuck poor people".

I don't recall him saying that government should forcibly take money from people to feed the poor either. His message was give of thy self.

Forced charity is not charity at all. Forced charity is theft.
Taxation is how governments have been run for millennia... What about give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, silly Dupe? Charities fails forever it runs out in bad times and nowadays are often scams. Thomas Sowell of course is full of s***LOL!

Our founders knew that we needed Taxation and created our current constitution mostly because of the need of it.

Learn history loserterians.

--@ThomasSowell

Your assertion that “poor people can't afford healthy food.” is simply bullshit.
Not when you live in the ghetto with no supermarkets, just 7-Eleven and corner crack stores... American processed food gives us the great joy of being fat and hungry and unhealthy...

So why don't they have any supermarkets? Did you say theft? Well that would be correct. And who's responsible for the theft in those ghettos that closed the stores?
You Republicans of course... All to save yourprecious Rich from paying more like their fair share...

--@ThomasSowell

I don't recall him saying that government should forcibly take money from people to feed the poor either. His message was give of thy self.

Taxation is how governments have been run for millennia... What about give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, silly Dupe? Charities fails forever it runs out in bad times and nowadays are often scams. Thomas Sowell of course is full of s***LOL!

Our founders never created a federal government to act as a charity, they created a federal government to govern. Taxation was created to run such a government. Do you really want to know what Jesus meant when he said give Caesar what is Caesar's? Bet you'd be surprised what that quote meant.

--@ThomasSowell

Your assertion that “poor people can't afford healthy food.” is simply bullshit.
Not when you live in the ghetto with no supermarkets, just 7-Eleven and corner crack stores... American processed food gives us the great joy of being fat and hungry and unhealthy...

So why don't they have any supermarkets? Did you say theft? Well that would be correct. And who's responsible for the theft in those ghettos that closed the stores?
You Republicans of course... All to save yourprecious Rich from paying more like their fair share...

Really? You mean Republicans went to grocery stores in the ghetto to shoplift and participate in armed robbery?

Really? You mean Republicans went to grocery stores in the ghetto to shoplift and participate in armed robbery?
No I mean they discriminate against the poor in general and blacks in particular... And the bigots are mainly Republicans when blacks go to White areas to buy food or try and find jobs not to mention the Republicans cutting services to all who are not Mega Rich assholes... Our country is a disgrace among modern countries and it's all your fault.

Even through the rich have cheated this country with outsourcing, offshoring and bringing in cheap labor...YOu bastards have their dick so far in your ass that you just don't care.

Let everything fall apart
Let the worker get shit on
Let our kids not be educated
etc

Really sad

--@ThomasSowell

Our founders never created a federal government to act as a charity, they created a federal government to govern. Taxation was created to run such a government. Do you really want to know what Jesus meant when he said give Caesar what is Caesar's? Bet you'd be surprised what that quote meant.
So what is the ridiculous brainwashed Republican version?

Even through the rich have cheated this country with outsourcing, offshoring and bringing in cheap labor...YOu bastards have their dick so far in your ass that you just don't care.

etc

Really sad

Bringing in cheap labor?

You mean like having an unsecure southern border.

etc

Really sad

Bringing in cheap labor?

No. Like having Donald bring in foreign guest workers to staff mar a lago.

Or did you not know that?

etc

Really sad

Bringing in cheap labor?

the wall is the ridiculous distraction that won't work and is un- American. The only solution is a social security ID card that can't be faked, which will never happen because Republicans actually love the cheap easily bullied labor and distract you dupes with b******* as usual. That ID card was in the original 2010 Democrat immigration bill which none of you have ever heard of, dupe.

the wall is the ridiculous distraction that won't work and is un- American.

Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

the wall is the ridiculous distraction that won't work and is un- American.

Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Racist Hungarians.

Remember the 80s or 90s when al Sharpton weighed around 425 pounds?..was he poor at the time?

--@ThomasSowell

So what is the ridiculous brainwashed Republican version?

Rendering unto Caesar?

Forum List

Back