USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

So the fuck what

i had to work several jobs at one time to make ends meet

dont like the situation better your self ya shit wad
Everybody is trying to better themselves jackass, but it gets more and more difficult because of your stupid dumbass greedy brainwashing a****** GOP party... Stupid

you're going to give yourself a stroke but keep going this is hilarious
I've been dealing with you All my life Not even excited LOL. Thickest material known to man, GOP dupe skull.

if this is all of your life

you have a very sad existence

no wonder you believe those that settle for minimum wage jobs are trying to "better themselves"

--LOL
I am a retired businessman and teacher, s*** head. Just because I have sympathy for my poor fellow countrymen who have been f***** by idiots like you and your greedy idiot mega-rich brainwashers, doesn't mean I am actually one of the people I'm talking about. You Republican voters are so stupid selfish and short-sighted it's ridiculous. Brainwashed in a word...

stop it with your lies

why didnt these folks better themselves long before Trump ya poor liar

you better then everyone else --LOL

unlikely

You still can't comprehend that I am not now nor republican can you?

I have never voted for a republican candidate for any office.

I'll stand back and watch your tiny little brain explode now.

Half the Republican dupes say they're not Republicans but that's what their vote is for.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole

Waste your vote then... If you're not voting for the Democrat you are misinformed.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it

So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies

So the fuck what

i had to work several jobs at one time to make ends meet

dont like the situation better your self ya shit wad
Everybody is trying to better themselves jackass, but it gets more and more difficult because of your stupid dumbass greedy brainwashing a****** GOP party... Stupid

I've been dealing with you All my life Not even excited LOL. Thickest material known to man, GOP dupe skull.

no wonder you believe those that settle for minimum wage jobs are trying to "better themselves"

--LOL
I am a retired businessman and teacher, s*** head. Just because I have sympathy for my poor fellow countrymen who have been f***** by idiots like you and your greedy idiot mega-rich brainwashers, doesn't mean I am actually one of the people I'm talking about. You Republican voters are so stupid selfish and short-sighted it's ridiculous. Brainwashed in a word...
yeah and you want to help them all so much that you want to take other peoples's money to do it

--LOL
yeah and you want to help them all so much that you want to take other peoples's money to do it

That’s what Democrats do, they are very generous with other people’s money.

Half the Republican dupes say they're not Republicans but that's what their vote is for.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole
Waste your vote then... If you're not voting for the Democrat you are misinformed.

Will not vote for any democrat just like I will not vote for any republican as they are all bought and aid for you're just too stupid to see it
So who bought the Democrats when they passed Obamacare and healthcare for everyone earning less than $15,000, add paid for it mainly with taxes on the rich and corporations? You silly goose.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.

--LOL

That’s what Democrats do, they are very generous with other people’s money.
The new b******* GOP has been giving the mega rich and giant corporations so much money the last 35 years, the middle class and the country have fallen apart. And it's about to get worse great job, Hippocrates and silly dupes....

--LOL
America was great when the richest where paying 80 90% on there biggest money... Silly dupes

--LOL
America was great when the richest where paying 80 90% on there biggest money... Silly dupes
Only way to control ridiculous executive and sports star movie star ridiculous pay... And invest in America and the middle class , brainwashed functional morons.

The insurance companies
So they enjoy being regulated for the first time and their profits regulated for the first time? You are misinformed, dupe.
Insurance company profits are not regulated, Idiot.

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent

--LOL

You do realize that when the top rate was 90% that the bottom rate was 20% not 10% and that a person making 40K a year was in the 50% bracket and there were no refundable tax credits or tax credits for buying certain cars or tax deductions for tuition etc don't you?

Silly question, Of course you don't.

--LOL
Only way to control ridiculous executive and sports star movie star ridiculous pay... And invest in America and the middle class , brainwashed functional morons.
WHat do movie stars and actors have to do with the topic?

Oh wait it seems like you are talking to yourself again so never mind

The insurance companies

As Obamacare twists in political winds, top insurers profits surge nearly 30 percent

--LOL

You do realize that when the top rate was 90% that the bottom rate was 20% not 10% and that a person making 40K a year was in the 50% bracket and there were no refundable tax credits or tax credits for buying certain cars or tax deductions for tuition etc don't you?

Silly question, Of course you don't.
You do realize that 40000 was equivalent to 200,000 today...

--LOL
WHat do movie stars and actors have to do with the topic?

Oh wait it seems like you are talking to yourself again so never mind
They are among the very richest that pay very often less than people in the middle class percentage-wise... And the country and the middle class go to Hell Without investment... From the government.

The insurance companies

The percentage they could spend on non-medical costs was regulated and as time went on everything would have been regulated except the GOP has to help their pals in big Health screw us over again, dupe.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

poor people can't afford healthy food. they eat a lot of starch.

I don't recall Jesus saying "fuck poor people".

Panhandling bums in America make more than 99% of the rest of the world.
Let's try comparing us to other modern countries, not Bangladesh and Haiti LOL. Then our inequality is horrendous, not to mention we're the only one without one month paid vacations or more, paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap college cheap training free health care at half the price, and great infrastructure and a healthy middle class and working class. Thanks Pander to the rich GOP and you silly brainwashed functional morons...

Let's try comparing us to other modern countries, not Bangladesh and Haiti LOL. Then our inequality is horrendous, not to mention we're the only one without one month paid vacations or more, paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap college cheap training free health care at half the price. Thanks Pander to the rich GOP and you silly brainwashed functional morons...

Yes, because poor brown people don't matter to liberal fags.

Let's try comparing us to other modern countries, not Bangladesh and Haiti LOL. Then our inequality is horrendous, not to mention we're the only one without one month paid vacations or more, paid parental leave cheap daycare cheap college cheap training free health care at half the price. Thanks Pander to the rich GOP and you silly brainwashed functional morons...

Yes, because poor brown people don't matter to liberal fags.

projecting again, nutter butter?

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

poor people can't afford healthy food. they eat a lot of starch.

I don't recall Jesus saying "fuck poor people".

We give them WIC and plenty of food stamps.

Also, you are concluding about a very broad spectrum of people.

Give me a specific rundown of a healthy diet and how “Poor people” can’t afford healthy food.

You blame poor people for their problems like they are stupid wild animals who can’t do anything for themselves. Why the low expectations for those who do not earn a lot of money?

Green beans, Chicken breasts , and rice or potatoes are not that expensive.

When I was paying my way through college, I was poor as fuck...I lived in Gainesville off of minimum wage by working at Blockbuster video....my 2 week paycheck was roughly $250...so I took home about $125/week.

I wasn’t fat....yet I was poor.

Your assertion is a bullshit Prog cliche that is not based on any reality.

Forum List

Back