USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

How about a goddamn living wage for Christ's sake?

how about and going out and earning it for Christ's Sake?
Guess it doesn't bother you that families up against it are working 3 jobs just to get along They don't ask for dining out great vacations extra money for Xmas they just want to put food on the table and give their children a good life .Is that too much to ask for ,for those with not as much as you have?

So the fuck what

i had to work several jobs at one time to make ends meet

dont like the situation better your self ya shit wad
I'm trying to better myself jon Friday was a good start
Day Change
+$60,381.41

yup so if YOU can do it anyone can

thanks for proving my point turd breath
You've shown me that it's a waste of time posting to a white trash red neck racist deplorable like you you ass face

Many people rent rooms, live in motels or other places where it's hard to cook healthy food. After a hard day's work or just looking for work it's easier to order at fast food, maybe go home and watch t.v. with your kids or whatever. Being down and out can put you in a real funk to where you're not inspired to do your best. I can tell there's quite a few right wingers on this board who know so little about life. Especially the ones on this thread. Just continous posting your hatred and scorn for your more unfortunate fellow Americans. Some of you probably call yourselves christians too, but you're sure not following the 'judge not or you will be judged' advice in the new testament.

I have been poor and homeless as a child. I know full well that it was the decisions that my parents made that put us in that position. That's why I despise do-gooders today. Enablers, the lot of them.

So what if it's easier to order fast food. Order fast food, order unhealthy junk. You don't really have to eat two pizzas in one sitting. Instead of two big mac value meals, just have one and skip the spicy chicken on the side. Take a walk instead of ass spreading in front of the TV. In every instance of these fat poor people, they find someone or something else to blame. No one holds them down and stuffs food in their face.

Guess it doesn't bother you that families up against it are working 3 jobs just to get along They don't ask for dining out great vacations extra money for Xmas they just want to put food on the table and give their children a good life .Is that too much to ask for ,for those with not as much as you have?

So the fuck what

I'm trying to better myself jon Friday was a good start
Day Change
+$60,381.41

yup so if YOU can do it anyone can

thanks for proving my point turd breath
You've shown me that it's a waste of time posting to a white trash red neck racist deplorable like you you ass face

fuck you ya lying sack of shit

Except in comparison to other modern countries, when they are ridiculously poor and screwed... But carry on comparing them to Bangladesh, what with all their broken TVs and air conditioners and cars....
No they are not

Astonishing Numbers: America's Poor Still Live Better Than Most Of The Rest Of Humanity

But notice also that we're told that the US bottom 10% have a living standard very similar to those of Finland and Denmark: you know, those icy social democracies where they care more about the poor.
What about the lowest 20% and the lowest 30% at the lowest 40% and the lowest 50% and their chances of getting out of it... Many of those countries have living wages and basically free college and training for tech jobs... Here not so much... Must protect the bloated rich from paying even anymore percentage wise in taxes than anyone else....

Still whining about how bad it is here and yet you are still here.
This is my God damn country you stupid a******!! And you stupid doops ought to look into how easy it is to move which I have. You have to be a millionaire and retired or a doctor or married to a foreigner to move to another country... My mother was an English citizen and unfortunately when I was born the United States did not allow dual citizenship or I might have moved to the EU and the bar I owned or inherited in southern Spain. But I still would have had to come back to the United States a lot because I love you crazy s*** heads. My county has more cows than people and voted Trump 73%. They're wonderful people and I love them but they're politics are idiotic and brainwashed just like yours, super dupe.

It's my fucking country too. But you're the one incessantly whining how bad it is here compared to other countries.

If it's sooooo fucking bad the get the fuck out
Intelligent people just keep trying to open your eyes, we're not going anywhere but will continue to try and fix the country you're greedy idiot Mega rich a******party has been screwing up 4 35 years, brainwashed functional moron. Breaking for you jackasses... Hillary and Obama are not evil and corrupt, the rich do not pay anywhere near enough, and all the GOP has going for it is b******* hate character assassination propaganda, hater dupe. And it's about to get worse for your family and friends...

Many people rent rooms, live in motels or other places where it's hard to cook healthy food. After a hard day's work or just looking for work it's easier to order at fast food, maybe go home and watch t.v. with your kids or whatever. Being down and out can put you in a real funk to where you're not inspired to do your best. I can tell there's quite a few right wingers on this board who know so little about life. Especially the ones on this thread. Just continous posting your hatred and scorn for your more unfortunate fellow Americans. Some of you probably call yourselves christians too, but you're sure not following the 'judge not or you will be judged' advice in the new testament.

I have been poor and homeless as a child. I know full well that it was the decisions that my parents made that put us in that position. That's why I despise do-gooders today. Enablers, the lot of them.

So what if it's easier to order fast food. Order fast food, order unhealthy junk. You don't really have to eat two pizzas in one sitting. Instead of two big mac value meals, just have one and skip the spicy chicken on the side. Take a walk instead of ass spreading in front of the TV. In every instance of these fat poor people, they find someone or something else to blame. No one holds them down and stuffs food in their face.
But greedy idiot billionaire GOP policy that panders to the Rich has made them feel hopeless and with good reason, brainwashed functional moron. Stop blaming people and start looking at the policies of the GOP that are killing the Non rich and the country.

No they are not

Astonishing Numbers: America's Poor Still Live Better Than Most Of The Rest Of Humanity

But notice also that we're told that the US bottom 10% have a living standard very similar to those of Finland and Denmark: you know, those icy social democracies where they care more about the poor.
What about the lowest 20% and the lowest 30% at the lowest 40% and the lowest 50% and their chances of getting out of it... Many of those countries have living wages and basically free college and training for tech jobs... Here not so much... Must protect the bloated rich from paying even anymore percentage wise in taxes than anyone else....

This is my God damn country you stupid a******!! And you stupid doops ought to look into how easy it is to move which I have. You have to be a millionaire and retired or a doctor or married to a foreigner to move to another country... My mother was an English citizen and unfortunately when I was born the United States did not allow dual citizenship or I might have moved to the EU and the bar I owned or inherited in southern Spain. But I still would have had to come back to the United States a lot because I love you crazy s*** heads. My county has more cows than people and voted Trump 73%. They're wonderful people and I love them but they're politics are idiotic and brainwashed just like yours, super dupe.

It's my fucking country too. But you're the one incessantly whining how bad it is here compared to other countries.

Intelligent people just keep trying to open your eyes, we're not going anywhere but will continue to try and fix the country you're greedy idiot Mega rich a******party has been screwing up 4 35 years, brainwashed functional moron. Breaking for you jackasses... Hillary and Obama are not evil and corrupt, the rich do not pay anywhere near enough, and all the GOP has going for it is b******* hate character assassination propaganda, hater dupe. And it's about to get worse for your family and friends...

You still can't comprehend that I am not now nor republican can you?

I have never voted for a republican candidate for any office.

I'll stand back and watch your tiny little brain explode now.

So the fuck what

Everybody is trying to better themselves jackass, but it gets more and more difficult because of your stupid dumbass greedy brainwashing a****** GOP party... Stupid

You're not a Democrat so you are a brainwashed functional moron. Keep splitting hairs, dupe, they win again. So how exactly do you waste your vote and help the evil? Mr. irrelevantcy...

So the fuck what

Everybody is trying to better themselves jackass, but it gets more and more difficult because of your stupid dumbass greedy brainwashing a****** GOP party... Stupid

you're going to give yourself a stroke but keep going this is hilarious

Half the Republican dupes say they're not Republicans but that's what their vote is for.

So the fuck what

I've been dealing with you All my life Not even excited LOL. Thickest material known to man, GOP dupe skull.

Half the Republican dupes say they're not Republicans but that's what their vote is for.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole

So the fuck what

I've been dealing with you All my life Not even excited LOL. Thickest material known to man, GOP dupe skull.

REally? ALL your life?

I've never met you and if I did it was obviously completely forgettable.

I tend not to listen to broken records like you

So the fuck what

REally? ALL your life?

I've never met you and if I did it was obviously completely forgettable.

I tend not to listen to broken records like you
The truth is nowhere near as endlessly entertaining as the b******* hate character assassination conspiracy Nut Job alternate Planet you Dupes live on.

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.

You're just too small minded and 2 dimensional to think outside of your little 2 party pigeonhole

Waste your vote then... If you're not voting for the Democrat you are misinformed.

The poor all have the same complaints. They aren't the housepets of the rich. It's the RICH keeping them down, while others even poorer than they are leap ahead. The poor just want to be fed - excuse me, overfed, patted on the head and given the newest video games to play. Oh yes, comfortably drugged.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich. The poor deserve to be poor. As a society our poor don't suffer enough. If poverty were really painful they would not want to be poor and do something about it. Hopefully pain would do it because nothing else has.
Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.

Yep it has nothing to do with 35 years of pandering to the rich and cutting services to the non-rich. Idiot.

Nope not a thing. If an immigrant can slither across the border and in ten years own his own company, home, and go on cruise vacations every six months, it's not pandering to the rich that did it. The poor get way too much as it is. Way too much. It has destroyed their ambition and incentive. Now they want to sit on their asses and live by osmosis.

Who is it that goes through 12 years of school, gets out unable to read, write or so simple arithmetic and complains that college isn't free? Is that not stupidity squared? Wake up, it's not the rich. It's YOU. It's the gimmee.

Forum List

Back