USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Because who wants to go to Hungary anyway I have plenty of other choices. Hungary appears to be full of bigoted Republicans also..

Obviously nearly 400,000 a year felt differently. It's a very simple problem with a very simple solution: don't let them in!
Syria is a giant human catastrophe and tragedy. Many thanks to George W bush for going into Iraq and Wrecking the whole Middle East. The refugees from Syria are not much of a problem and they all want to go back home to a peaceful Syria. Says the BBC and every respected media... Then there are all the black sub-Saharan economic refugees thanks to the corrupt World depression still going on there... Thanks W great job.

So I guess that point flew entirely over your head as usual. Probably why you want to change the subject.

So I'll reiterate the point: A wall or proper deterrent will work to greatly reduce illegals entering our country. Not only that, but it will also aid in illegal narcotics entering this country as well which are now killing over 50,000 Americans every single year.

If you want to see that continue, be my guest. But if it affects your family some day as it has mine, maybe you'll reconsider your opinion.
It won't work it's ridiculous... What will work is a social security card ID card that can't be faked... And legalizing and treating drugs cuz this is stupid.

50,000 Americans dying every year from overdoses is stupid? What would make you happy, 250,000 Americans dying every year from OD"s?
When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax
They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

If they created the new wealth, why should they give it to you?

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

No, you are brainwashed. This new tax plans target is lower income Americans. Not only does it increase medical tax deductions, they also kept alternative energy write-offs for nonsense like electric cars. They increased the tax deduction for children and kept the ability to write-off school loan interest. Mortgage interest deductions stay the same unless you buy a home over 750K after the law is passed. Even still, you can write-off the first 750K interest.

Lower corporate taxes means the likelihood of jobs staying in the US. Lowering the capital gains taxes encourages investments such as the stock market which are hitting new records all the time since Trump took over.

It would probably help you sleep better at night worrying about what you have instead of what others have.
People are dying mainly because it is it illegal dot-dot-dot and legalizing pot totally would keep a lot of people from going on to these other drugs. The opioid and Fentanyl thing is a tragedy.

Obviously nearly 400,000 a year felt differently. It's a very simple problem with a very simple solution: don't let them in!
Syria is a giant human catastrophe and tragedy. Many thanks to George W bush for going into Iraq and Wrecking the whole Middle East. The refugees from Syria are not much of a problem and they all want to go back home to a peaceful Syria. Says the BBC and every respected media... Then there are all the black sub-Saharan economic refugees thanks to the corrupt World depression still going on there... Thanks W great job.

So I guess that point flew entirely over your head as usual. Probably why you want to change the subject.

So I'll reiterate the point: A wall or proper deterrent will work to greatly reduce illegals entering our country. Not only that, but it will also aid in illegal narcotics entering this country as well which are now killing over 50,000 Americans every single year.

If you want to see that continue, be my guest. But if it affects your family some day as it has mine, maybe you'll reconsider your opinion.
It won't work it's ridiculous... What will work is a social security card ID card that can't be faked... And legalizing and treating drugs cuz this is stupid.

50,000 Americans dying every year from overdoses is stupid? What would make you happy, 250,000 Americans dying every year from OD"s?
The rich don't "get" wealth--the rich earn wealth like anybody else. Nobody is passing money around and certain people get more than others except in La-La-Liberaland.

They also earn 84% of the income approximately. don't ask me to explain but the richest end up with all the new wealth because of these tax rates don't ask me how but it's a fact.

"Liberals believe that if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Because that's the way it worked when America was great in the 50s 60s and 70s.... All the new b******* GOP can do is cut taxes on the rich they are totally bought off and you are brainwashed.

No, you are brainwashed. This new tax plans target is lower income Americans. Not only does it increase medical tax deductions, they also kept alternative energy write-offs for nonsense like electric cars. They increased the tax deduction for children and kept the ability to write-off school loan interest. Mortgage interest deductions stay the same unless you buy a home over 750K after the law is passed. Even still, you can write-off the first 750K interest.

Lower corporate taxes means the likelihood of jobs staying in the US. Lowering the capital gains taxes encourages investments such as the stock market which are hitting new records all the time since Trump took over.

It would probably help you sleep better at night worrying about what you have instead of what others have.
People are dying mainly because it is it illegal dot-dot-dot and legalizing pot totally would keep a lot of people from going on to these other drugs. The opioid and Fentanyl thing is a tragedy.
If you want to end death Legalize It sell it
When the rich get all the new wealth and the rest of the people are slowly ruined and the country slowly Goes to Hell, the rich are not paying enough...

Ken Blackwell

I hope you're right but I doubt it. W what we need is to invest in training for all the technical manufacturing jobs we're losing out on and then infrastructure jobs and infrastructure repair so we can compete better in the world market and that way we will also improve demand for product by giving 6 million people good jobs, to start with. They'll probably just use the savings and taxes form or dividends for their rich idiot dividend holders.

The rich are rich because they deserve to be rich.
Even if they are lazy deadbeats who inherited the money?
Then their parents earned the money, not you.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Not necessarily. Much wealth is generated from land ownership. And land titles are given out by rulers and later passed on via inheritance.

Besides, so what if it's their parents? Are you a supporter of hereditary wealth/power transfers like in the old hereditary monarchies? That's the only way you could argue they "deserve" to be rich.

So what you're saying is government deserves their work and wealth over family?

I don't believe that our founders ever envisioned government sitting at our dinner table. I don't want a Congressman passing me the butter thank you.

Unless you want to claim all land and money belongs to government, what families pass on to each other is none of their business. What my father worked for belongs to who he leaves it to when he passes away, and I'm sure he has no desire to give what he worked for to Washington.
A country gets the government it deserves if it's a democracy... Government is the people and yet you were brainwashed to hate government. Brilliant! Then you get people like Republicans running the government and they are thieves and Liars.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

And own a car, have awesome medical care, a flat screen over 40” in every bedroom and typically a gameing console. Poor people here are spoiled children children.
Only if they're middle class and just lost their jobs, you incredible super dupe idiot. Thanks to Democrats they do have basic Medical Care in the form of Medicaid, unless they live in stupid a****** red States.

Yet they can afford marijuana and cigarettes and beer and game consoles. Imagine the lettuce they could buy with what one playstation costs.
Not unless they're criminals of one kind or another you are brainwashed and totally fos...

Put the pipe down Pollyanna. You are only making your self look stupider.

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

That's because unhealthy food is cheaper than healthier food. You can get a McDonald's meal cheaper than fruits and vegetables.

--@ThomasSowell

And own a car, have awesome medical care, a flat screen over 40” in every bedroom and typically a gameing console. Poor people here are spoiled children children.
Only if they're middle class and just lost their jobs, you incredible super dupe idiot. Thanks to Democrats they do have basic Medical Care in the form of Medicaid, unless they live in stupid a****** red States.

Yet they can afford marijuana and cigarettes and beer and game consoles. Imagine the lettuce they could buy with what one playstation costs.

Depends. If it’s schwag then a few ounces. If it’s fake notifies weed sprayed with air freshener then about an ounce. If it’s real botique weed then about 60 grams or so. If one is on food stamps then they should have to do a hair follicle drug test.

--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
Bullshit. Poor people eat junk food. McDonalds, potato chips, oreos, sugart cereals, etc..

Middle class people eat as much junk food.

Idiot.

Actually, they don't. That's why they aren't as fat. The wealthier people are, the less junk food they eat.
IF THATS TRUE why is trump so fat?

its so unfair that some people have no problem developing a 30 inch bicept while most men work out vigorously even to get those perfect 20 inch arms !!! Not Fair!!!
When I was a kid I could eat 5 Big Macs and I was 6' tall and weighed 124 pounds. Today I eat 1 big mac for lunch and I weigh 360 pounds and am 5' 11" tall.

Ken Blackwell

Corp owners and big capital gains recipients are generally very rich people and often don't really do anything (that's mostly for the capital gains people). You can talk all you want about encouraging investments, but the bottom line is that capital gains is money they get for nothing. Money for nothing is money for nothing no matter how much it's taxed.
making money in trade for risking your money in an investment in a company is not for nothing. You are risking loosing your stake in return for that income.

Ken Blackwell

Corp owners and big capital gains recipients are generally very rich people and often don't really do anything (that's mostly for the capital gains people). You can talk all you want about encouraging investments, but the bottom line is that capital gains is money they get for nothing. Money for nothing is money for nothing no matter how much it's taxed.
making money in trade for risking your money in an investment in a company is not for nothing. You are risking loosing your stake in return for that income.
I guess we should lower taxes on not just capital gains, but also gambling winnings in Vegas. All those hard workers...

--@ThomasSowell

That's because unhealthy food is cheaper than healthier food. You can get a McDonald's meal cheaper than fruits and vegetables.
You can live on McDonald's as long as you don't OVEReat. It's about calories in and calories out.

Ken Blackwell

I guess we should lower taxes on not just capital gains, but also gambling winnings in Vegas. All those hard workers...
Only a total moron would compare gambling with stock trading. If you are doing it without your proper research then yes it's a gamble and you won't be making any money to be taxed.

--@ThomasSowell

Not unless they're criminals of one kind or another you are brainwashed and totally fos...

Put the pipe down Pollyanna. You are only making your self look stupider.
They would have to be dealing drugs or doing something else under the table which is a criminal offense I never hear of people doing it... They just suffer and look for jobs and get in trouble

--@ThomasSowell

You can live on McDonald's as long as you don't OVEReat. It's about calories in and calories out.
That is extremely unhealthy to eat just eat McDonald's extremely unhealthy LOL

--@ThomasSowell

Crap process food is the cheapest hot dogs made out of god-knows-what ditto all the prepared foods-you know the stuff they have in ghetto stores... Overpriced....

its so unfair that some people have no problem developing a 30 inch bicept while most men work out vigorously even to get those perfect 20 inch arms !!! Not Fair!!!
When I was a kid I could eat 5 Big Macs and I was 6' tall and weighed 124 pounds. Today I eat 1 big mac for lunch and I weigh 360 pounds and am 5' 11" tall.
Take care of yourself lose weight or get diabetes.

In the leftwing lexicon, not raping someone is "catering to him."

Ken Blackwell

Actually not. The 70s were the era of malaise and stagflation. It also didn't work in the 30s when it prolonged a sharp recession into a decade long depression.

Last edited:
Hungary has claimed that its fences on the borders with Croatia and Serbia have helped to cut the inflow of migrants by 99.7 percent since 2015. The small inland nation now has one quarter of the length of its borders protected by a fence.
“The number of successful attempts to illegally cross the border fell from 391,000 in 2015 to 18,236 in 2016 and only 1,184 in 2017,” the Hungarian prime minister’s chief security advisor, Gyorgy Bakondi, told reporters at a press conference marking the second anniversary of the closure of the Hungarian-Serbian border on September 15.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration
Because who wants to go to Hungary anyway I have plenty of other choices. Hungary appears to be full of bigoted Republicans also..

Of course it will work. All the empirical evidence shows that it works. That's exactly why douchbags like you are opposed to it.

--@ThomasSowell

No you can't, dumbass.

Forum List

Back