USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Here is another example of a tRUMP cum mouth fool

My, my, aren't you the childish little sperm-burper.
You have been sucking on tRUMP's c*ck to long
Take a deep breath and get back on your knees.

Why don't you go back to the teen chat room where you belong. Adults are discussing adult issues here.
Sorry, but I don’t think accusing Democrats of not being Americans is an adult discussion.

it happens to be true and is very adult to talk about it. You are a perfect example of a non american democrat. you hate the constitution, the 2nd amendment, unborn rights, free speech, and individual liberty. you are nothing but a compliant sheep who says baaa whenever your masters tell you to. You are pathetic.

USA is a worthless dead nation thanks to the Marxist
Might as well call us the USSR 2.0

Hell no, unlike you I actually love this country more than I worship some blowhard asshole politician.
The left keep going more and more left.

:rolleyes: Yea, thats why we elect crazy scary liberhuls like Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Take a look in the mirror, even Reagan would not get nominated in Republican poltics nowadays, after all he dared to raise taxes and take up a path to citizenship deal at some point.

A former union leader and governor of CALIFORNIA?

Reagan would be run out on a rail as a RINO by the hysteric standards of the modern GOP.
fake news. Real liar you are. Of course all of you are liars.

This is no "solution" and it's impractical and impossible to put in to practice in any way at all.
Bad idea. Sorry.

Trump may have been able to break Biden’s advantage if he had not been … well … Trump. Perhaps if he had tempered his rhetoric and focused more on substance than petulance, he could have won over the suburban women he needed.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

Putin LOVES YOU!!!!!

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.

I think a just settlement for all Leftards since they pollute the east and west coasts is to divide up the country and given them North and South Dakota. :smoke: If they want in or out of their country, let them go through Canada.

That would work. Just wait for the democrat states to turn into one big shit hole then invade.

Hell no, unlike you I actually love this country more than I worship some blowhard asshole politician.

:rolleyes: Yea, thats why we elect crazy scary liberhuls like Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Take a look in the mirror, even Reagan would not get nominated in Republican poltics nowadays, after all he dared to raise taxes and take up a path to citizenship deal at some point.

Reagan would be run out on a rail as a RINO by the hysteric standards of the modern GOP.

So Reagan *wasn't* a union leader and governor of California?

You shit stains all like to spin and twist dont you?

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.

Actually it IS possible.

Simply draw a dividing line and force-march Chinese-loving Democrats to the left, closer to their emotional home, and America-loving Repbulicans to the East. Don't like a forced march? OK, use the Supreme Court approved method that was applied to public schools: Forced Busing.

And yet another example of the conservative disdain for democracy and their impulse for elimination of the majority that disagrees with them. This time, a politically oriented version of 'ethnic cleansing'.

This conservative shift from persuasion to elimination (through separation, forced migration or bloody violence) has the stink of a dying political movement.

Vibrant, growing political parties are eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. Dying political parties try to eliminate those that oppose them.
^^Chinaman

Alaska is mostly a deep Republican red state, except for downtown Anchorage with the lesbian mayor scandal and the bathroom bill and all that. There is some secessionist sentiment in Alaska, but secessionism is mostly a Democratic Party phenomenon, as the Democrats have always been for a powerful local government intimately involved with the day-to-day affairs of each local community.
There will be war. A second civil war is inevitable with the behavior of Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, and other Democrats who have assumed or taken on the power of a Marxist dictatorship of the proletariat.

The cops are under strict orders of the mayor's office straight out of city hall to "get the guns off the street" and cover up mortalities and massive death tolls with other explanations rather than prosecuting crimes of murder, attempted murder, and conspiracy to commit murder.

With a so-called "affirmative action" the Dems cut hair on a quota system which still allows them to exclude and viciously persecute targeted individuals who are not members of recognized "groups" in good standing with the Democratic Party.

As to "tolerance of Islam" -- the Democrats appear keen on tolerating the more extreme variants of Islam. If a man is "allowed" in a philosophical sense to have up to four wives, he might be involved in civil divorce proceedings and obligated to support ex-wives and children etc., but over that limit he is considered a total whoremonger and a pimp who must be dealt with under criminal law rather than civil. Catholics might be more strict in that they do not allow divorce and remarriage at all, but in reality there has to be some allowance for amicable separation and remarriage without necessarily the "blessings" of the Church.

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.

Actually it IS possible.

Simply draw a dividing line and force-march Chinese-loving Democrats to the left, closer to their emotional home, and America-loving Repbulicans to the East. Don't like a forced march? OK, use the Supreme Court approved method that was applied to public schools: Forced Busing.

And yet another example of the conservative disdain for democracy and their impulse for elimination of the majority that disagrees with them. This time, a politically oriented version of 'ethnic cleansing'.

This conservative shift from persuasion to elimination (through separation, forced migration or bloody violence) has the stink of a dying political movement.

Vibrant, growing political parties are eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. Dying political parties try to eliminate those that oppose them.
^^Chinaman

Or an American who sees no need to eliminate opposing views....or split the country. I love the US as a unified nation, and am eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas with Democratic policy and ideals to persuade people.

Which puts me and like mined folks head and shoulders above many conservatives.

Last edited:

You shit stains all like to spin and twist dont you?

By quoting facts?

Forum List

Back