USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

Hell no, unlike you I actually love this country more than I worship some blowhard asshole politician.
The left keep going more and more left.

:rolleyes: Yea, thats why we elect crazy scary liberhuls like Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Take a look in the mirror, even Reagan would not get nominated in Republican poltics nowadays, after all he dared to raise taxes and take up a path to citizenship deal at some point.

And who says that Democrats supported those people?

That would be you, citing you.

The Democrat party doesn't support BLM? Is this a joke or something?

Who says they were BLM?

You really haven't researched this, have you?

Meanwhile, we have the President himself calling white supremicists chanting 'The Jews will not replace us' good people. And taking 2 weeks to condemn KKK grandwizard David Duke.....after lying about not knowing who he is.

Hell no, unlike you I actually love this country more than I worship some blowhard asshole politician.

It has nothing to do with any politician. I created this topic a year or two ago. The left keep going more and more left. The more that happens, the less middle ground there is. Now we're at the point of no middle ground. Like I said, it's like a bad marriage. There is only one solution, and that's a divorce.

Mind you this is not my idea. I call it Mom's Law. When we were children and I fought with my siblings, my mother would separate us to play alone in different rooms. When we decided we would figure out a way to play nicely, we were reunited. That's what needs to happen in this country.

You have your own country and we'll have ours. Tax your businesses so high they move to our side of the country. Disarm your citizens and flood your country with third worlders. Have no police or police with very little power. Put half of your people on welfare, and give everybody free healthcare, college, whatever. Make your entire country run on expensive green energy. Make your minimum wage $25.00 an hour. Do all these wonderful liberal things you want to infect our country with.

It would only be a matter of a few years when your country collapses.

You see, we can tell you how destructive your polices are until we are blue in the face, but you'll refuse to believe it. You have to experience it to really understand.
So far the communists don't control any states. They control isolated cities. Even democrat governors are seated in cities. The sole exception might be Oregon. That state will soon be irrelevant anyway. It might not be that hard to fashion a form of government that would separate the interests of the bloated cities.

Who says they were BLM?

Meanwhile, we have the President himself calling white supremicists chanting 'The Jews will not replace us' good people. And taking 2 weeks to condemn KKK grandwizard David Duke.....after lying about not knowing who he is.
None of that is true. Not a word.

We can see the election being stolen right now. The shame of it is, the procedure started with democrats wanting to primary out Al Franken, a fellow democrat.

We can see your imagination and fear about the election, certainly.

But just because the election isn't going your way doesn't mean it was 'stolen'.
No the fact that it was stolen means it was stolen. It's not the first time the sudden appearance of boxes of 100% democrat votes have happened. Communist democrats have been using this tactic ever since it worked on Al Franken. It's routine in California. It's common.

What 'fact' that it was stolen? There's no such fact. There's your imagination.

Your ilk has a history of conflating fantasy with 'fact'. Just like they did in 2016 with baseless 'fraud' claims. Just like they did in 2018 with more baseless 'fraud' claims.

With nothing to back any of them, before or since.

And with Trump's own government confirming that there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020 either:

Half a decade of crying wolf and Trump's own government contradicting his narrative....along with the lack of evidence of fraud in 2020 carries far more weight than your imagination.

Wray is part of the corruption, why do you think he sat on the Hunter Biden laptop for almost a year? The lawsuits in the dem cheating states will be in court soon and some dems will be put in jail. this is far from over.

So you're folding Trump's hand picked Director of the FBI into your conspiracy too?

Ah, conservatives are following the old conspiracy mantra: Anything that doesn't support the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

I've got a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence: Biden earned the votes of more people than Trump did.

Who says they were BLM?

None of that is true. Not a word.

Its all true. Closing your eyes doesn't make the world disappear, Tipsy.

We can see the election being stolen right now. The shame of it is, the procedure started with democrats wanting to primary out Al Franken, a fellow democrat.

But just because the election isn't going your way doesn't mean it was 'stolen'.
No the fact that it was stolen means it was stolen. It's not the first time the sudden appearance of boxes of 100% democrat votes have happened. Communist democrats have been using this tactic ever since it worked on Al Franken. It's routine in California. It's common.

Your ilk has a history of conflating fantasy with 'fact'. Just like they did in 2016 with baseless 'fraud' claims. Just like they did in 2018 with more baseless 'fraud' claims.

And with Trump's own government confirming that there's no evidence of widespread voter fraud in 2020 either:

Half a decade of crying wolf and Trump's own government contradicting his narrative....along with the lack of evidence of fraud in 2020 carries far more weight than your imagination.

Wray is part of the corruption, why do you think he sat on the Hunter Biden laptop for almost a year? The lawsuits in the dem cheating states will be in court soon and some dems will be put in jail. this is far from over.

So you're folding Trump's hand picked Director of the FBI into your conspiracy too?

Ah, conservatives are following the old conspiracy mantra: Anything that doesn't support the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

I've got a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence: Biden earned the votes of more people than Trump did.
By doing what?

It has nothing to do with any politician. I created this topic a year or two ago. The left keep going more and more left. The more that happens, the less middle ground there is. Now we're at the point of no middle ground. Like I said, it's like a bad marriage. There is only one solution, and that's a divorce.

Mind you this is not my idea. I call it Mom's Law. When we were children and I fought with my siblings, my mother would separate us to play alone in different rooms. When we decided we would figure out a way to play nicely, we were reunited. That's what needs to happen in this country.

You have your own country and we'll have ours. Tax your businesses so high they move to our side of the country. Disarm your citizens and flood your country with third worlders. Have no police or police with very little power. Put half of your people on welfare, and give everybody free healthcare, college, whatever. Make your entire country run on expensive green energy. Make your minimum wage $25.00 an hour. Do all these wonderful liberal things you want to infect our country with.

It would only be a matter of a few years when your country collapses.

You see, we can tell you how destructive your polices are until we are blue in the face, but you'll refuse to believe it. You have to experience it to really understand.
So far the communists don't control any states. They control isolated cities. Even democrat governors are seated in cities. The sole exception might be Oregon. That state will soon be irrelevant anyway. It might not be that hard to fashion a form of government that would separate the interests of the bloated cities.

And by 'communists', you mean whatever boogeyman you want to imagine?

Remember, you don't know what communism is. And you refuse to learn. To you, 'communist' is just a random pejorative. A name to call people.

There simply is no room at all in red state America for Democrats. There can be no compromise. We have had enough. Democrats have GOT TO GO, and the sooner the better. The US map must change, with red states being one country. Blue states being another.

Then, no more friction. No more partisan investigation. No more twists of taxpayer money, and if Democrats want to engage in election fraud, sanctuary cities, tolerance of Islam, affirmative action discrimination, gun free zones, riot/looting tolerance, etc, the only victims will be other Democrats.
Always those patriot right wingers wanting to divide. Such traitors. Those red states won't be able to afford much of a military....
We won't need to, we all got AR's and AK's and all you got a pillow biters.

By doing what?

Offer the electorate a better candidte with better policies that was more persuasive.

The left keep going more and more left.

:rolleyes: Yea, thats why we elect crazy scary liberhuls like Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Take a look in the mirror, even Reagan would not get nominated in Republican poltics nowadays, after all he dared to raise taxes and take up a path to citizenship deal at some point.

A former union leader and governor of CALIFORNIA?

Reagan would be run out on a rail as a RINO by the hysteric standards of the modern GOP.

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.

Actually it IS possible.

Simply draw a dividing line and force-march Chinese-loving Democrats to the left, closer to their emotional home, and America-loving Repbulicans to the East. Don't like a forced march? OK, use the Supreme Court approved method that was applied to public schools: Forced Busing.

It is impossible to split this country geographically. No matter whether a state is "red" or "blue," the numbers all over our TV screens tonight show that just about every state has an approximately 50-50 split.

In Texas alone, over 5 million people voted for trump and over 5 million people voted for biden.

Actually it IS possible.

Simply draw a dividing line and force-march Chinese-loving Democrats to the left

2214826984_5995b6787d_o.jpg

Actually it IS possible.

Simply draw a dividing line and force-march Chinese-loving Democrats to the left, closer to their emotional home, and America-loving Repbulicans to the East. Don't like a forced march? OK, use the Supreme Court approved method that was applied to public schools: Forced Busing.

And yet another example of the conservative disdain for democracy and their impulse for elimination of the majority that disagrees with them. This time, a politically oriented version of 'ethnic cleansing'.

This conservative shift from persuasion to elimination (through separation, forced migration or bloody violence) has the stink of a dying political movement.

Vibrant, growing political parties are eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. Dying political parties try to eliminate those that oppose them.

What is wrong, you poor little childish boy.
Your stupid ignorant statements are no where near adult.
Only in your tRUMP fucked mind
So rant on ass munch and pretend to be "Patriotic" or "American" which ever one your
delusional little ass mind thinks.:321:
My, my, aren't you the childish little sperm-burper.
You have been sucking on tRUMP's c*ck to long
Take a deep breath and get back on your knees.

Why don't you go back to the teen chat room where you belong. Adults are discussing adult issues here.

Actually it IS possible.

yea right
r5iqfvguagx51.jpg

With what President Trump endured over the course of his term in office, it's astounding that he could even get 10% of the nationwide vote, let alone (so far) nearly half of it

Forum List

Back