USA TODAY asked 1,000 registered voters to “name the single thing that was most important for Biden to do in the next year.”

I listened to Joe answer a reporter‘s question by saying that $450,000 to some illegal aliens was a garbage story that was false.

Joe obviously has no idea what is going on in his administrations as he is not in charge. I don’t trust whoever is in charge.

All the other nations in the world must be laughing at us for electing Joe Biden as our President. What a doofus.

We didn't elect him.

He was installed by the political class.

When did you get access to the poll's methodology and raw numbers, and why haven't you told everyone how to get access to them?
I can understand why you would want to avoid my point and try to put me on the defensive.

But I'm not questioning the poll, I'm questioning the way its results were presented.

It's always a good sign when you guys try that one. Much appreciated!

We didn't elect him.

He was installed by the political class.
Good point. We no longer live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic. We can vote but that doesn’t mean we get to elect.

20%. Typical TrumpWorld (RNC) "reporting" of "facts".

Distorted, intellectually dishonest, and obediently swallowed whole by the rubes.

Try again Mac.
The OP clearly states the #1 response was "Resign/retire/quit". That doesn't mean MOST people believes he should resign, it just means it was their #1 response. And the poll was conducted by USA TODAY, not the RNC. So not sure what you're bitching about.

Try again Mac.
The OP clearly states the #1 response was "Resign/retire/quit". That doesn't mean MOST people believes he should resign, it just means it was their #1 response. And the poll was conducted by USA TODAY, not the RNC. So not sure what you're bitching about.
I don't care if you know or not.

Typical Trumpian...polls are rigged when they show things you do not agree with and gospel when they agree with you.

Most polls are rigged to help Democrats. This is why the OP is so fascinating.

On top of all that stuff, the Democrats have their propaganda arm in the MSM. They spewed non-stop anti-Trump BS from November 9, 2016, until he left office. They ran with the lies about 'muh, Russia' while winning Pulitzer Prizes for spreading that falsehood.

Try again Mac.
As a fake independent Mac1958 has to defend his president no matter how bad the news is

And this is mild compared to what he will have deal with later

Forum List

Back