Using heroin for freedom

Do you think I should trust medical scammers more than my own experience?

How do they explain that the entire American nation has been drinking Coca-Cola with cocaine for 50 years?

Few people are alive today that drank Coca-Cola when it had cocaine in it. And there was actually very small amounts of cocaine in the cola.

What "I think" doesn't really matter here, however, organizations like the AMA, and the NIDA have published a plethora of information on the dangers of the use of heroin.
This is a common thing when servants of corporate fraudsters of the feds execute a fraudulent order from the state. If a person values information from government scammers over experience, he is autistic.
As far as when Coca Cola ceased production of their drink containing cocaine, history says that was around 1930.
1886-1930

This is a common thing when servants of corporate fraudsters of the feds execute a fraudulent order from the state. If a person values information from government scammers over experience, he is autistic.

1886-1930

And if someone was 10 years old when they drank Coca-Cola with cocaine in it, they would be 104 now.

The same so called "government scammers" along with certified medical professionals also determined that cigarette smoking is hazardous to one's health, however, there is likely someone out there who believes that because they have not contracted lung cancer, that smoking is also "safe".
1886-1930
I already know that. I told you that Coca Colas manufacturers stopped putting cocaine in their product in 1930.

So why did you say this in post #19?

"How do they explain that the entire American nation has been drinking Coca-Cola with cocaine for 50 years?"

Your statement implies that people have been drinking Coca-Cola with cocaine for the past 50 years, when they in fact stopped producing it with cocaine in it
94 years ago.

The same so called "government scammers" along with certified medical professionals also determined that cigarette smoking is hazardous to one's health, however, there is likely someone out there who believes that because they have not contracted lung cancer, that smoking is also "safe".
This is also a lie. They dont like sigarettes because high races of strong and athlete warlike peoples were smoking, and european slaves had no tobacco.

This is also a lie. They dont like sigarettes because high races of strong and athlete warlike peoples were smoking, and european slaves had no tobacco.
So, since you are apparently a highly qualified, self taught medical authority, have you ever performed surgery on yourself?

Supporting heroin is supporting death and destruction.
rupol2000 must think we have to addict the world so we can save it?

i think this is part of the "binary thinking " fallacy that infects these guys. they don't like the taliban, so everything the taliban does, even suppressing opium production, must be evil ......

Did I say "the past 50 years"? You lie all the time. Why are you doing it?
I do not receive any compensation for tutoring you in the usage of proper sentence structure within the English language.

However, for the sake of assisting you in the pursuit of appearing to make some semblance of "sense", the following is free of charge.

"Has been, have been, and had been”.

These are referred to as "phrasal verbs" that show the continuation of an action at some point of time, when used within a sentence.

“Has been” and “Have been” are present perfect continuous used to indicate that an action that started in the past has come to near completion, or is still in progress, at the present.

it's a lie. I myself used it about 3 years earlier, then it was natural heroin, and I did not have any addiction or withdrawal syndrome at all. The worst addiction is alcohol. Alcoholics sell their children and drink perfume when they don't have alcohol.

Most people who drink alcohol are not alcoholics. Many people will have a beer or two at a ballgame or a show. Many people will also have a glass of wine with a meal.

I have not been drunk in years. But I will still enjoy the occasional beer. You have never used heroin without getting stoned.

Forum List

Back