Using the Bible to defend (or convict) two men of raping 13 year old relative

So murder and rape aren't that bad according to you. All I can say is wow!
Murder, even by the state, is forbidden in the European Union.

Can you define murder?
Killing people like Dylan roof is not murder, it's justice.
And the EU is wrong to have that point.of view, which is why Europe is becoming a Muslim hell hole.
The Nazis reasoned that the murder of Jews was not murder because it was lawful according to the laws of the Third Reich.
The Muslim population of Europe is about 6%.

The holocaust was not the same as killing a murderer or rapist in any universe
Both the Final Solution and execution by a state in the USA are identical insofar as they are both sanctioned by the state. That the state allows it is no defense for taking a human life.

So murder and rape are ok, you're willing to let people get away with it, so you can have your moral superiority?

And no killing jews who have done nothing wrong versus those who kill and rape people are not the same.

I find that to be an absurd comparison. The Jews were targeted for whom they were not what they did.

I shudder to think how quickly these two would be back on the streets in Europe. The maniac that killed 77 in Norway got 21 years? Life is cheap in Norway.
The Nazis believed it was the Jews who surrendered in the First World War and started the Second.
Point? You're still talking about collective punishment, even if it were true that the Jews surrendered, that wasn't Anne Frank's fault. These two pieces of trash are responsible for their own actions and should never breathe free air again.
The point I made is that a state can murder even when the killing is legal.
I see a difference between murder and executions. Murder is taking the life of some one that didn't deserve it. To be executed in the US you had to work very, very hard to get there.
Innocent people have been executed in the USA.

Many more have been murdered and raped.

Murder, even by the state, is forbidden in the European Union.

Can you define murder?
And the EU is wrong to have that point.of view, which is why Europe is becoming a Muslim hell hole.
The Nazis reasoned that the murder of Jews was not murder because it was lawful according to the laws of the Third Reich.

Both the Final Solution and execution by a state in the USA are identical insofar as they are both sanctioned by the state. That the state allows it is no defense for taking a human life.

So murder and rape are ok, you're willing to let people get away with it, so you can have your moral superiority?

And no killing jews who have done nothing wrong versus those who kill and rape people are not the same.
I never even implied that murderers and rapists should go free. Also, states are not gods who can exercise a right to life or death over prisoners.

Can you define murder?

I never even implied that murderers and rapists should go free. Also, states are not gods who can exercise a right to life or death over prisoners.

Yes they can

First God said so in the bible.
Second we have laws, and they have penalties, you break them, you pay the price

And yes counseling and rehabilitating is tantamount to letting people go.

Yes they can

First, there is no such thing as God.
Second, governments have had capital punishment for millennia and they have been wrong.

More civilized countries have banned the barbaric practice.

Yes they can

First, there is no such thing as God.
Second, governments have had capital punishment for millennia and they have been wrong.

More civilized countries have banned the barbaric practice.

Well that explains why you prefer keeping murderers and rapists alive.

"Civilized", ah the snooty moral superiority term used to justify giving rights to people who don't deserve them and allow your citizens to be slaughtered, how kind of you.

Forum List

Back