Using the virus

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone believe that this would be a good time to influence or have governments overthrown to our advantage? Even if it means we use our air superiority on them. The reason.....the expanding Coronavirus which will leave some nations in a bad way if it becomes a major headache.

Well, in a time of actual war, I could see our genetic scientists developing a biological weapon using an altered rhinovirus (common cold virus) and combining it with the Ebola virus and using it on actual enemy troops in the combat area. This nonsense that "we shouldn't use land mines and gas is absurd. The aim is to literally kill the enemy to win.
If we look back at our conflicts since the Geneva Convention, the only nation that really held to it, was the US. Our enemies (aside from Germany occasionally abiding by it), never abided by it, therefore, neither should we. You give wat you get.

Does anyone believe that this would be a good time to influence or have governments overthrown to our advantage? Even if it means we use our air superiority on them. The reason.....the expanding Coronavirus which will leave some nations in a bad way if it becomes a major headache.
What government?

What government?
How about all of them?....Just to be on the safe side.

i-say-we-take-off-and-nuke-the-entire-site-from-orbit-only-way-to-be-sure-1.jpg

What government?
How about all of them?....Just to be on the safe side.

i-say-we-take-off-and-nuke-the-entire-site-from-orbit-only-way-to-be-sure-1.jpg
We dont need no stinking virus to destroy our enemies. We only lack the will.

Forum List

Back