• Cruize carribean

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sporting event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American history vacation

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
get ck to confirm what you are saying and perhaps people will believe you

If he wants to take some people on an all expenses paid trip (which he has expressed several times) I hope he will make due on that promise. I've expressed concern about EVERYONE'S safety in all of this. Meaning you as members and JR who will be flipping the bill. Some things need to be ironed out first, but if he's serious about making this happen I hope some lucky people get to enjoy a FREE trip.

CK has told me he has nothing against it. We talked about this month ago. However, the first step in the process is by majority vote deciding where you want to go first. Then over next few months I will approach cereal_killer with my proposal and he will make an announcement and based off of the commit list I'll work with CK to negotiate the accommodations and put money in a mutual account for USMB and me to access since it's my money. However, I can't and shouldn't have access to personal information and so this is where me and CK will work together on.

JR the only issue with this whole thing is that if I or USMB is involved monetarily then it becomes a huge liability for us. You need to come up with a solid plan that protects both you and the member. I can give you some ideas, but the truth of the matter is that you are the one who is risking losing thousands. I would put together a list of people who you can trust. Some people I know will be going on this vacation are awesome people and you don't have to worry about them. You'd really have to vet the list thoroughly before disbursing funds though. This can be done and its doable. Finding the right members to take is key.

What time of year is this going to take place?

What I hoping is to plan a meet up sometime this year months after we start video conferencing, then if that goes well and we have FUN, plan a bigger event for after the November elections in 2016. I'm thinking for the big even after elections do a new years thing. That time of the year is the best to go on a cruise or to Vegas which happen to be the top places so far. Since you are in school that should be between semesters.

However, all of this will be talked about privately through PM and is only available to exclusive members. We have 17 potential people so far I'm considering. I hope more people contribute in this thread and vote so i can review their posts history to figure out if they are good people and I have months to do so. The first meet up we will have to discuss as a group when this year. I'm in the middle of moving my company and will be for next few months so this give us plenty of time to figure this out and get to know each other.

What I hoping is to plan a meet up sometime this year months after we start video conferencing, then if that goes well and we have FUN, plan a bigger event for after the November elections in 2016. I'm thinking for the big even after elections do a new years thing. That time of the year is the best to go on a cruise or to Vegas which happen to be the top places so far. Since you are in school that should be between semesters.

However, all of this will be talked about privately through PM and is only available to exclusive members. We have 17 potential people so far I'm considering. I hope more people contribute in this thread and vote so i can review their posts history to figure out if they are good people and I have months to do so. The first meet up we will have to discuss as a group when this year. I'm in the middle of moving my company and will be for next few months so this give us plenty of time to figure this out and get to know each other.

If you didn't have to pay for it can it just be for anyone who wants to come?

If he wants to take some people on an all expenses paid trip (which he has expressed several times) I hope he will make due on that promise. I've expressed concern about EVERYONE'S safety in all of this. Meaning you as members and JR who will be flipping the bill. Some things need to be ironed out first, but if he's serious about making this happen I hope some lucky people get to enjoy a FREE trip.

CK has told me he has nothing against it. We talked about this month ago. However, the first step in the process is by majority vote deciding where you want to go first. Then over next few months I will approach cereal_killer with my proposal and he will make an announcement and based off of the commit list I'll work with CK to negotiate the accommodations and put money in a mutual account for USMB and me to access since it's my money. However, I can't and shouldn't have access to personal information and so this is where me and CK will work together on.

JR the only issue with this whole thing is that if I or USMB is involved monetarily then it becomes a huge liability for us. You need to come up with a solid plan that protects both you and the member. I can give you some ideas, but the truth of the matter is that you are the one who is risking losing thousands. I would put together a list of people who you can trust. Some people I know will be going on this vacation are awesome people and you don't have to worry about them. You'd really have to vet the list thoroughly before disbursing funds though. This can be done and its doable. Finding the right members to take is key.

I have had months to think about this and I'm putting safe guard measures in place to protect the members first then myself. I say my self last because I can afford to lose thousands, but there are ways to insure this like you stated. I will work with you cereal_killer personally over next few months to do this in stages. Also, I'd hope you join us. ;)

If you didn't have to pay for it can it just be for anyone who wants to come?

No. I want to make sure everybody is ok with who I have vetted and all people are heard and feel 100% comfortable with the arrangements prior to booking. Not everybody will be able to go. Some people here have said and done some terrible things that a video conference wont undo. You know what I mean. However, I'm very generous with 17 and plan to invite more so people please post in here and PM me with any questions.

Forum List

Back