Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cruize carribean

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sporting event

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American history vacation

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm in talks right now with ad mins and we are thinking a meet and greet prior to this would be very beneficial.

I did this before with a sports website and we had a blast and met great people. Usmb can sanction this meet and greet even just to get to know each other first then I can plan an actual vacation to one of the places.

Let me know if youd feel comfortable doing this first. Kinda s no brained.

Toro Nutz TheGreatGatsby drifter

If I had a choice my vacation wouldn't be fancy....just go see my relatives in NM, WA, and MT.

I hear ya however the trip needs to appeal to all. That's why a beach or american history is preferred.
Well....these are some of the scenic historical sites that are near my home town and where my relatives live.

MR-3-copy.jpg

Devils_Tower_National_Monument_Wyoming.jpg

img_0936-jpg.40347
mtsthelens.jpg

Mount St Helens

eco-tour-of-yellowstone-national-park_387-1316.jpg

I'm in talks right now with ad mins and we are thinking a meet and greet prior to this would be very beneficial.

I did this before with a sports website and we had a blast and met great people. Usmb can sanction this meet and greet even just to get to know each other first then I can plan an actual vacation to one of the places.

I can but I have to plan ahead and around time frames that I am able to take off.

California and Las Vegas would be best for me.

I can but I have to plan ahead and around time frames that I am able to take off.

Awesome! I was hoping you would. Yes, we'd give you at least a months notice.

We are planning on setting up video conferencing to people who want to get to know people as a way to ease into this as preliminary. If you are interested let me know. So far me and emily are a go. More people will join over time. Admin and mod staff have our full support.

We are planning on setting up video conferencing to people who want to get to know people as a way to ease into this as preliminary. If you are interested let me know. So far me and emily are a go. More people will join over time. Admin and mod staff have our full support.

It depends on who all is in the conference, Emily is a good friend of mine we talk on the phone sometimes and text so I am familiar with my buddy already :)

I am in school, so I can only go when I have time off from classes plus I have to bring my partner if I meet anyone in person.

It depends on who all is in the conference, Emily is a good friend of mine we talk on the phone sometimes and text so I am familiar with my buddy already :)

I am in school, so I can only go when I have time off from classes plus I have to bring my partner if I meet anyone in person.

We might do a simple 1 day meetup this year and plan something much bigger next year after the elections. The point of the vacation is to try to put the hate aside and the debates and just take time to relax on a beach somewhere or visit historic landmarks of American history. It's a way of refreshing. This board goes 24/7 new threads and thousands of posts every day and I'm sure people could use it. I'm in a position to help so why not..

Partners will be welcome. Only Partners though. Video conferencing will allow you to finally meet me.

We might do a simple 1 day meetup this year and plan something much bigger next year after the elections. The point of the vacation is to try to put the hate aside and the debates and just take time to relax on a beach somewhere or visit historic landmarks of American history. It's a way of refreshing. This board goes 24/7 new threads and thousands of posts every day and I'm sure people could use it. I'm in a position to help so why not..

Partners will be welcome. Only Partners though. Video conferencing will allow you to finally meet me.

Ok, well for the 1 day meetup California or Vegas is best for me. I can do a weekend.

Ok, well for the 1 day meetup California or Vegas is best for me. I can do a weekend.

I can do a weekend also. Would that include Friday? for you. Also check your PM.

I can do a weekend also. Would that include Friday? for you. Also check your PM.

Yes as long as my partner can come. There are a few people I would enjoy meeting. I doubt most people will do it, I will be interested to see who will.

I doubt Manifold will show because of his striking resemblance to Ricky Martin, he wouldn't to be bothered with all the star struck hoopla.

Did you inivite Dante, he told me he looks like Ryan Gosling so I am real excited.

Yes as long as my partner can come. There are a few people I would enjoy meeting. I doubt most people will do it, I will be interested to see who will.

I doubt Manifold will show because of his striking resemblance to Ricky Martin, he wouldn't to be bothered with all the star struck hoopla.

Did you inivite Dante, he told me he looks like Ryan Gosling so I am real excited.

When you suggest people to me Drifter I don't care about looks. I care if they have displayed real human traits and can be real and not a troll when meeting people and can control themselves. If those posters you trust like me and emily then please have them PM me and I'll get to k now them and I'll send them an invite to the backdoor PM discusson about video conferencing, which is the first step.

When you suggest people to me Drifter I don't care about looks. I care if they have displayed real human traits and can be real and not a troll when meeting people and can control themselves. If those posters you trust like me and emily then please have them PM me and I'll get to k now them and I'll send them an invite to the backdoor PM discusson about video conferencing, which is the first step.

I'm just joking around JR. sorry. :)

I'm just joking around JR. sorry. :)

Lol.. it's ok. As you can see I'm pretty serious. ;)

My interest in any phone, text or video conferencing is narrowed down to people on my friends list. In a live meetup I already made plans to meet Emily when I graduate.

If you organize a big meetup though and my partner can attend then I may go. I wouldn't go alone though.

My interest in any phone, text or video conferencing is narrowed down to people on my friends list. In a live meetup I already made plans to meet Emily when I graduate.

If you organize a big meetup though and my partner can attend then I may go. I wouldn't go alone though.

No I completely understand. Partners will be welcome. We are starting with video conferencing and see how big we can make the group. I'll look at your friends list and send them a pm invite

I go to Cozumel every year for a month, I love that place It's cheap the food is great and it's very laid back and relaxing. :alcoholic::smoke::cheers2:
My second favorite place is going back to New Zealand. I've got a lot of family there and usually hang around the Auckland but I still enjoy going down to Queenstown, even though it's pretty touristy. I'd go back more often but the long flight is a ball buster :hmpf:.

I go to Cozumel every year for a month, I love that place It's cheap the food is great and it's very laid back and relaxing. :alcoholic::smoke::cheers2:
My second favorite place is going back to New Zealand. I've got a lot of family there and usually hang around the Auckland but I still enjoy going down to Queenstown, even though it's pretty touristy. I'd go back more often but the long flight is a ball buster :hmpf:.

I'll consider it. See the poll choices aren't the only ones, but are the most popular. This is why I asked for suggestions. Would you like to video conference with some of us soon when we get it hooked up. Not to debate politics, but to just be friends and have a say on where the vacation will be if the vote is tied? Think about it and PM me. You've been a member here for a wile, so this is why the invite.

Forum List

Back