USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
007!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
AT USMB!!!!

May 8, 2004 - May 8, 2014

Happy-anniversary-007-1987.jpg

Woot-woot, [MENTION=1322]007[/MENTION]!!!

champagne.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
007!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
AT USMB!!!!

i hope he makes a showing.

I do, too. May he stop in and see his anniversary present from one of his most ardent admirers. :D Ten years is a very long time and as life, good times and bad, are part and parcel of it all.

franks_truck.jpg

Hi all, talked with the ICU nurse this morning, my dad is still intubated and is sleeping (drug induced) but when they wake him up he responds normally to commands so he is improving. Still don't know what happened though they think it may be related to his COPD. A neurologist will see him today.
Busy cleaning up his house, doing laundry and a little yard work, will see him later today.

007!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
AT USMB!!!!

Well, a little birdie dropped me an email and recommended I take a look at the CS today... so... THANK YOU to Foxfyre and all my VERY good virtual friends here. I have missed you and wish that this day could have been a more joyous occasion, but, because of the way I was recently treated here, I just can't share in the happiness.

However I still do appreciate the sentiment given, and repeat a big THANK YOU to Ff and those who wished me well.

Good morning, everyone, and happy Thursday to you.

Today's celeb no. 1 drinking coffee:

23ff6071f8c0c0bdd44b50650cf7424c.jpg

That's Claudia Cardinale, who was the premiere italian actress of films of the 50s and 60s, she was quite the starlet back then.

Here is how she looked when she was at the peak of her career:

Ottoemezzo-Cardinale_crop.png

From the film: "Otto e mezzo"

From the WIKI link above:

In February 2011 the Los Angeles Times Magazine named Cardinale among the 50 most beautiful women in film history.

Just saw her in an old film last week. Cool.
I love that woman, so sexy. Best movie she was in that I liked was 'Once Upon A Time In The West' with Charles Bronson, "Harmonica." I have the movie in my collection.

Last edited:
Happy great good morning, Everbuddy!
A balmy 46 degrees here. Shirt sleeve weather in our neck o' the woods. I took my second load of building materials out to my "country" place this past weekend. All the stuff needed to place footings, set the supports, and lay down the ground-level floor. This coming weekend, I'll take in a pallet of 92 5/8" studs for the walls and a bucket of 16d sinkers, as well as properly trimmed rafters for the cabin porch roof. That leaves two more loads: the materials for the upper floor joists and the roof trusses, and the last will be the T11 and roofing materials. I decided that I can better lay out the template for the roof trusses right on the floor, so the girls will not only help construct them, they'll actively plan how to layout, cut, and assemble the trusses. I'm pretty excited about teaching the girls a bit about frame construction and plan on making a photo-documentary so they can put together scrap books. Realistically, I expect a few hours of slinging hammers before they get too tired and disinterested, but they can still help holding things in place while my daughter and I anchor and join the walls, at least.
Other activities planned: wildcrafting plants, making cheese, and riding bicycles. And games, lots of family games (no TV or video, remember!)
Well, I hope everyone manages to have a better day today than they had yesterday.

Services for Royce on Friday... I saw Alisha last night, she's doing OK. She more or less has to get back into the swing of things. They own 4 businesses and some rental property, not to mention, the car collection.
They did sell the '26 Ford pick-up to Dog the Bounty hunter, but there are a few more in a warehouse

Services for Royce on Friday... I saw Alisha last night, she's doing OK. She more or less has to get back into the swing of things. They own 4 businesses and some rental property, not to mention, the car collection.
They did sell the '26 Ford pick-up to Dog the Bounty hunter, but there are a few more in a warehouse

Nothing like staying busy to keep your mind of your sorrows, hey?

007!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
AT USMB!!!!

Well, a little birdie dropped me an email and recommended I take a look at the CS today... so... THANK YOU to Foxfyre and all my VERY good virtual friends here. I have missed you and wish that this day could have been a more joyous occasion, but, because of the way I was recently treated here, I just can't share in the happiness.

However I still do appreciate the sentiment given, and repeat a big THANK YOU to Ff and those who wished me well.
:smiliehug:

Happy anniversary!

• Thanks
Kind of quiet around here today. Mrs. BBD is over at her neighbor friend's house quilting. I have to put the turkey in the over at 1300. Got an American Legion meeting tonight. Might as well go take a nap in the recliner with Taco.

Kind of quiet around here today. Mrs. BBD is over at her neighbor friend's house quilting. I have to put the turkey in the over at 1300. Got an American Legion meeting tonight. Might as well go take a nap in the recliner with Taco.

I am such an idiot. My first though was your turkey is going to be very dry :lol:

I am such an idiot. My first though was your turkey is going to be very dry :lol:

Mine was he must have one of them new fangled convection ovens or something, mine doesn't even go up that high. :D

007!!!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
AT USMB!!!!

i hope he makes a showing.

I do, too. May he stop in and see his anniversary present from one of his most ardent admirers. :D Ten years is a very long time and as life, good times and bad, are part and parcel of it all.

franks_truck.jpg

he's a great guy. a lot of us really appreciate him around here and would love to see him back

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back