USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and TGIF!

Today is May Friday Double, double pics per gender.

Todays lady celebs drinking coffee:

03351ae8c9a35fc412ab7250bf36eedd.jpg

That's Eva Bartok.

Here she is in a publicity still for "10,000 bedrooms":

465px-Ten_Thousand_Bedrooms_%281957%29_still_2.JPG

-and-

9c12d30fe2dfafd38748652a7486ab11.jpg

That's Kate Hudson.

Greetings, All!
It isn't exactly morning, not yet. I get to work just before midnight to discover my first flight arrives at 0330. Ah, well, guess I'll kill some time here.
Glad to know that Sarah and Hombre's medical conditions are mending. Hopefully, things will go well with Ringel's pop. There have been so many sad losses among the CS denizens lately, good news is like a breath of Spring air.
Y'all take care and have a great day.

You ever experience any "ground shake" up there, GW? I'll tell ya, that's the one thing about Alaska that makes me leery, EARTH QUAKES. Ole Alaska is like earth quake central.

If ever the was a week that deserved a thank gor its friday that would be this one.

On a positive note, today is our 27th anniversary

A very Happy Anniversary to the Spoonman couple!

Yes, yes, YES!! What a beautiful couple that has made it through the good times and lesser good times. Triumphant! :clap2:

Greetings, All!
It isn't exactly morning, not yet. I get to work just before midnight to discover my first flight arrives at 0330. Ah, well, guess I'll kill some time here.
Glad to know that Sarah and Hombre's medical conditions are mending. Hopefully, things will go well with Ringel's pop. There have been so many sad losses among the CS denizens lately, good news is like a breath of Spring air.
Y'all take care and have a great day.

You ever experience any "ground shake" up there, GW? I'll tell ya, that's the one thing about Alaska that makes me leery, EARTH QUAKES. Ole Alaska is like earth quake central.
I lived in the territory of Alaska as a child near Anchorage the Fall and Winter of 53-54. It's beautiful, and well-worth a little shakeup now and then. Dad would drive us to the sights on good days, and he even drove us to see Mt. McKinley once. The streams and forests are awesome, the snows deep and white. Berries of the land of the midnight sun are wonderful. And the moose are indescribable. It's so worth nature's little nervous quivers now and then! :)

Well, after spreading copious amounts of make up rep yesterday, seems as though I ran out quite fast this morning, so, I think I'll get showered up and go get my spring hair cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back