USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone. :)

1zp33eq.jpg

That looks good, pacer.
Thank you, Jake. I can't make out what is beside the toast. Is it ham?

I like this one too, and I can assure you Foxy, NO ONE here is going to think you're on some kind of "LOOK AT ME" trip if there's a little fox in the CS logo. So what if there is... YOU'VE EARNED IT.

But, it's up to you... you want the other one, it's your choice.

Right! I like it better when people personalize their businesses. Also it is well-know in business that if you, the owner, does your own advertising, on radio or TV, it attracts more business than if you hired an actor or unfamiliar face to promote it. People identify with an owner promoting their business and something in them, wants to help.

Your "foxy" avi will personalize your place of business and lend credibility to it as ppl will expect you to take even greater pride in it and better care of them. It makes them want even more, to come on in.

JMHO. :D

I like this one too, and I can assure you Foxy, NO ONE here is going to think you're on some kind of "LOOK AT ME" trip if there's a little fox in the CS logo. So what if there is... YOU'VE EARNED IT.

Right! I like it better when people personalize their businesses. Also it is well-know in business that if you, the owner, does your own advertising, on radio or TV, it attracts more business than if you hired an actor or unfamiliar face to promote it. People identify with an owner promoting their business and something in them, wants to help.

Your "foxy" avi will personalize your place of business and lend credibility to it as ppl will expect you to take even greater pride in it and better care of them. It makes them want even more, to come on in.

I definitely see Foxy's point though. It's admirably humble. And I like that. Besides, the owl made outta coffee beans is already a recognized "brand", if we're selling anything.

Hey, maybe the two could be integrated. Said the idle coffee drinker with no photoshop skills.

Are you making these videos yourself?
I find them on the internet.

They're so weird and funny. :) I can't say it's how I cook, I'm much, much slower than that.
It's not really fast, Sarah. It appears each segment (cracking the egg, pushing down the toaster lever, serving eggs on plate) was video'd separately and spliced together. Isn't technology wonderful? :)

Last edited:

I appreciate that, but balance a concept of "Foxy's Place" against the concept of a universal meeting place that we all mutually share and own, I prefer to go with the mutually owned concept. And again, those who know me well know that the owl has its own significance in relating to me personally too. It just isn't so obvious. :)

And good morning everybody. A bright blue sunny day in Albuquerque that I hope will be productive. I'm trying to get the house clean enough to have a cleaning service come in for a good spring cleaning. (And I'm guessing some of you might even know why that makes sense. :))

And good morning everybody. A bright blue sunny day in Albuquerque that I hope will be productive. I'm trying to get the house clean enough to have a cleaning service come in for a good spring cleaning. (And I'm guessing some of you might even know why that makes sense. :))

:lol: not me

I appreciate that, but balance a concept of "Foxy's Place" against the concept of a universal meeting place that we all mutually share and own, I prefer to go with the mutually owned concept. And again, those who know me well know that the owl has its own significance in relating to me personally too. It just isn't so obvious. :)

i kind of like the little owl thing. it has kind of grown on me and IMO, even though it is relatively new, it is starting to symbolize the CS.

Am i the only one here who doesn't drink coffee

Spring cleaning, going through closets, and have two blue recycling boxes full of "declutter" electronics and pc equipment we are going to drop off at the UofU declutter site.

How do we collect all this stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back