USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting class tonight. Got there at 5pm to wait for Tracy, found a heap of other people out the front, also waiting. There was a karate demonstration at the local shopping centre today and the four kids waiting were apparently told to wait for the kids class. They'd been waiting since twenty to (you get there 20 mins early) five, even though kids classes don't run during school holidays. Whoever was there should have educated themselves and known that, but obviously they didn't have a clue and probably had no business signing people up.

We lost two potential students because they had been waiting too long, but the other two stayed and when Tracy arrived, she didn't even recognise the name of the Sensei who signed them up. Neither did I - he's certainly not from Bendigo.

The two kids who stayed had fun - one of them wanted to do the kids class - she'd just turned nine, and spent her birthday money on signing herself up so I really hope she enjoyed herself and comes back next week.

Then I got home and discovered that mum wasn't home because she is at the hospital with nana, who had a heart attack today. No word on her condition right now, hopefully it was a mild attack and not a severe one. I've just lost gran, I have one grandparent left and I can't lose them all in just a few weeks, can I? :(

I know there are some Mahjong players here, I like it just to wind down. I found a good one with several different layouts and cute relaxing music to go with it.

247 Mahjong

Morning, Everyone.

26ad37d2397b79322f314a6b398f0f4b.jpg

:)

Good morning, all.

Good morning, Jake!

Morning, Stat. How's the weather there?

Today is, as the German's love to say "Postkarten-perfekt" - so perfect, you can put a photo of it on a postcard.

In between business appointments, I already took the pooch for a long way at a nearby nature area that also houses the most northerly wine vineyards in Germany. She loves to go play there.

Couldn't ask for a better day, [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION].

How is the weather out your way?

I'll never forget this interview with Kevin Oleary:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIYDUhLdF3I]Kevin O'Leary: Steve Jobs was the "toughest bastard" ever - YouTube[/ame]

Kevin O'Leary: Steve Jobs was the "toughest bastard" ever

Good morning, Jake!

Today is, as the German's love to say "Postkarten-perfekt" - so perfect, you can put a photo of it on a postcard.

In between business appointments, I already took the pooch for a long way at a nearby nature area that also houses the most northerly wine vineyards in Germany. She loves to go play there.

High sixties today, no rain, some haze and a bit of smog.

High sixties today, no rain, some haze and a bit of smog.

Sounds pretty good. Hoping for good weather for my little one, she comes to visit Papa starting Saturday evening and will stay till Tuesday - and I am sure she will want to be outdoors with her new scooter... !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back