USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out of rep for hours. I suppose it will be back in the morning?

By the way, could one of you photoshop artists re-do the Coffee Shop Owl in my sig line so it says USMB Coffee Shop III?

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Derideo_Te, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. Bloodrock
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

47b1de3eca117f1217dc587.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Howdy!

I'm in & out today. I'm going to have some eggs over easy with bacon and buttered soft bread in a few. And coffee. Lots of coffee.

I hate it when I have a really great class, and then a terrible class the very next day. Nothing went right for me tonight. Nothing at all. I felt so stupid. Tomorrow is Thursday, so its a Tracy class, and it better be good, I need another good class!

I've been out of rep for hours. I suppose it will be back in the morning?
Go to your user CP, look at your "rep given" panel, count back twenty and look at the time, that's when you'll get rep back 24 hours later.

By the way, could one of you photoshop artists re-do the Coffee Shop Owl in my sig line so it says USMB Coffee Shop III?
You want an all new pic or the same one with the new logo?

I hate it when I have a really great class, and then a terrible class the very next day. Nothing went right for me tonight. Nothing at all. I felt so stupid. Tomorrow is Thursday, so its a Tracy class, and it better be good, I need another good class!

There are still residual effects of that full moon. It's a phenomenon, nurses find they have more activitity in the ER during a full moon also, police know they are in for busier nights when this occurs.

Things are a little rougher but this too shall pass. :)

Well what the... I blew right past my 30,000 posts milestone by 1,875 and never even noticed.

My post count jumped almost 200 yesterday, Pogo made fun of Tabasco and it snowed lat night..

TZ11.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back