USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for Coffee Shop III:

3bz42.jpg

Another strange weekend looms for me. Off Thursday, Saturday and Monday.

Please pray for my dear sister. She's being scoped on Friday, and they won't let her eat from now until then! And she's diabetic. I kind of can't believe they think this is a good idea. :( Please pray that her sugars hold steady.

Please pray for my dear sister. She's being scoped on Friday, and they won't let her eat from now until then! And she's diabetic. I kind of can't believe they think this is a good idea. :( Please pray that her sugars hold steady.

Meds or insulin?

Meds or insulin?

Meds.

She'll be ok. If it starts going too low, they'll let her have some juice, 15 grams every 15 minutes until she's stable. Tell her to keep checking it and call the doc when she needs to. Good luck with the surgery.

When I was in the shower this morning I was thinking how nice it would be if my shower was a lot like the car wash. There could be a cycle where the soap is mixed with the water and then a rinse cycle. When you are all done just hit a button and a high powered air blower gets you dried off all over. Seems like it would save a lot of time and Mrs. BBD wouldn't have to wash so many towels and wash cloths. I should give this more thought and see if Mrs. BBD would like me to remodel the shower a little bit...

Enough of this. Must be getting ready to carry Mrs. BBD for her doctor's appointment. See you all a little later on.

so we went from near 80 and sunny to 23 and 2" of snow last night. a wicked cold wind too.

[ame=http://youtu.be/HMDlZHdKMqk]Brian Regan- Why Dogs Bark - YouTube[/ame]

Mornin' all. I'd say good morning but I was up for an hour in the middle of the night, sinus drainage, waiting for the sinus rinse to completely clear everything, I'm tired. Have a day of major cleaning ahead of me then have to determine if we head up to the Springs tonight after the wife gets off work or head up early in the morning, she has a dental appointment, root canal. We have another storm coming in tonight and depending on were one lives it's going to be either rain, rain/snow mix or just snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back