USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
10151820_868476176499440_8497733889857721361_n.jpg

Now this guy is good, but at the 1:25 mark he proves his concentration powers or that he's gay....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqziQX7eEv0]Venom Trickshots II- Episode III: Sexy Pool Trick Shots in Germany (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, it took some time but the sausage bar is ready.

3469951587_b19489150c2.jpg

Don't know why but the first image didn't show up.

Last edited:
Just need some bread and Tabasco sauce!

Nah....you don't want bread with Huevos Rancheros....hot flour tortillas rolled up....ummmm, good....:)

Tabasco's kind of a last resort too -- that stuff is way to vinegary.
Here ya go:

85mm0792z.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love vinegar in its place. I'm soaking some audio connectors in it right now.

You don't use Tabasco on Huevos Rancheros....you use tomato/chile salsa.....

Salsa:
Mix together tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and cilantro. Reserve 2 T per serving for this recipe, and refigerate the rest for later use.

Should look like this...before you heat it up....and spread over eggs...

tomato_salsa.jpg

Nah....you don't want bread with Huevos Rancheros....hot flour tortillas rolled up....ummmm, good....:)

Here ya go:

85mm0792z.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love vinegar in its place. I'm soaking some audio connectors in it right now.

Salsa:
Mix together tomato, onion, chili pepper, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and cilantro. Reserve 2 T per serving for this recipe, and refigerate the rest for later use.

tomato_salsa.jpg

We normally make up about 20 quarts at a time..... using Mrs O's grandmothers recipe...
For those that Don't know Mrs O is Texmex with a touch of Apache thrown in....

Here ya go:

85mm0792z.jpg

Salsa:

tomato_salsa.jpg

We normally make up about 20 quarts at a time..... using Mrs O's grandmothers recipe...
For those that Don't know Mrs O is Texmex with a touch of Apache thrown in....

She must make it pretty good if she's Texmex.....
Yep, you can't buy stuff that tastes as good as homemade. I make it by batches all summer long, using my own tomatoes - doesn't last long.

Okay we're back up and running yet again everybody. Sorry I wasn't here earlier but hope we don't lose folks in the transition.

Congratulations of your growing success, Foxfyre. Your efforts have created a chain of coffee houses...Three now. :thup:

Congrats on being orange, [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION]! There is no escape!

:thup:

I knew I had a chance to have a trick dog, a Wonder Dog, when I got Daisy the Mutt. She is a miniature poodle, smart as a whip and heir to those circus dogs on the old Ed Sullivan Show. I taught her to "Stick 'em up!" and she dances on her rear legs and thrusts her front paws into the air. When I say "Bang!", she rolls on the floor. I taught her to "Hide your eyes!" and she covers her face with her front paws. I count to ten and tell her "Go seek!" and she searches for the little golf ball sized tennis ball with a squeaker I hid somewhere in the living room. But when I saw this video, I knew we were strictly Ted Mack Amateur Hour material.

Take a look:

I Still Can't Believe This Is Real! You Will Be STUNNED.

Taco was a little slow to absorb his training. I think it was the language barrier. Every time I told him to "sit" he would shit. He finally managed to get it right but not before Stanley Steemer paid us several visits.

I guess I will go upstairs and take a shower and go to bed. Have to take Mrs. BBD to the doctor for a routine check-up tomorrow morning. The appointment is at 1030 so I better stop at the bank on the way because as usual, I will have to take her out to lunch afterwards. I think she schedules these appointments around lunch time. I've noticed she never schedules a mid-afternoon appointment.

Now this guy is good, but at the 1:25 mark he proves his concentration powers or that he's gay....

Venom Trickshots II- Episode III: Sexy Pool Trick Shots in Germany (HD) - YouTube

OMFG... that is AWESOME!!! I shot a lot of pool in my day. I was good at it. One talent that I really did get half way good at. I could end up in the money in just about any tournament I entered. There was a few trick shots I could make too. SIMPLE compared to what that dude was doing. I had a couple McDermott pool cues, a Predator, but my favorite was my old Viking. Not the fanciest or the most expensive by a long shot, but it just had a good feel. Haven't shot pool for a long time now, years, but that made me want to shoot again.

Incredible video, Ollie, and the babe is smokin'...!

Last edited:
Well what the... I blew right past my 30,000 posts milestone by 1,875 and never even noticed.

Well what the... I blew right past my 30,000 posts milestone by 1,875 and never even noticed.

Same thing happened to me, only I beat you by eight years, give-or-take.

Yeah I'm a fossil here...
dazed-2.png

So I'm listening to the local news from Madison, WI, and they say that Madison was just voted "the greenest city in America," which means the best transit, the most bike paths, foot paths and alternate forms of commuting. Well whoopdie freakin' doo... I'm still happy as hell I don't live there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back