USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through the fridge and way in the back was half a cabbage from a while ago, still good and half a large onion. Guess what I'm having for breakfast...... Sauteing the cabbage, onion with garlic, salt and pepper in canola butter right now. :thup:

Coffee Shop III design #2...

csIII-3_zpsbe107f76.jpg

I like this one too, but it just doesn't have the pizzazz of the original owl. And it of course needs to be downsized to fit the maximum 10 lines (?) for a sig line.

FWIW Foxy, there's an owl in the "post a new avatar" thread for you.... I'm not a photoshopper but if this is useful...

random-owl.jpg

I put one up for BBD too...

a-mc-random-21.jpg

FWIW Foxy, there's an owl in the "post a new avatar" thread for you.... I'm not a photoshopper but if this is useful...

random-owl.jpg

a-mc-random-21.jpg

:) Thanks Pogo but an owl avatar is sort of Lumpy's thing. That would be perfect for him. I do use the Owl as a mascot for my fantasy teams, and in real life I am the "Owlperson" but here it is all fox. :)

Last edited:

random-owl.jpg

a-mc-random-21.jpg

:) Thanks Pogo but an owl avatar is sort of Lumpy's thing. That would be perfect for him. I do use the Owl as a mascot for my fantasy teams, and in real life I am the "Owlperson" but here it is all fox. :)

Ah, OK well I was thinking of the CS logo which is an owl, but it's hard to beat being made out of coffee beans.

Nevertheless... if any of these work for ya:

il_340x270.235916055.jpg
fox_mug_ceramic_handmade_art_home_decor_ceramic_coffee_mug_cup_0002_2df1af8f.jpg
fox_ceramic_handmade_hand_paint_coffee_cup_decor_collectibles_art_3368d7be.jpg
e9ac181c9b2ac8c5a0c3bca65c7d399d.jpg
1329423609CoffeeFox.jpg
Coffee_Killer_by_Culpeo_Fox.jpg
08-9-27-coffeeFox.jpg
coffee_fox_by_sineki-d5t5a7x.jpg

Off to the dentist with me... :D

Is there a reason you ignored my suggestion, Foxfyre?

Why?? Was it an egg frying? :lol: Oh! I get it....bacon frying?!!?!?!? :badgrin:

Just popping into my fave place to say good morning to all my buds here. I missed you yesterday....typing all day to thank nice ppl for sweet things they said.

I'll run through some posts here to see what Foxy is looking for...:D

How about this for Coffee Shop III:

3bz42.jpg

Ah, I just now saw this Pacer. Sorry. But the 3rd cup put in there is just a bit too much aesthetically I think. But otherwise good except that it needs to be III and not II. :)

Oh that is AWESOME!!! Loved it. Guessing you are looking for something to represent the new franchise??? :lol:

I'll read more.....

Yea or Nay?

The options are limitless...

Oooh, that is really cute. But let's stick with the owl as I don't want the Coffee Shop to be my (Foxfyre's) place but it belongs to all of us.

OOHHH I LOVE that one! It couldn't be more perfect. It has all the elements of feel-good things...color, image, and Foxfyre! :thup: How fun, that one....

Here is the logo with "III" but I agree with Aqua, the pic with the fox is perfect.

2gyc0sw.png

I maintained the same measurements as your current owl. It would be my pleasure if you used the revised version in your signature block.

Last edited:
I have half the house piled in a corner while I wet mop the floors. The dusting is mostly done, the furniture polished, the dishes drying and the cats furtively sniffing around to check everything out.

I'll make somebody a good wife someday....... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back