USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea or Nay?

The options are limitless...

Oooh, that is really cute. But let's stick with the owl as I don't want the Coffee Shop to be my (Foxfyre's) place but it belongs to all of us.

It is so cute, Foxy. Your name is synonymous with the coffee shop but that doesn't mean everyone doesn't feel right at home anyway.

Yea or Nay?

The options are limitless...

Oooh, that is really cute. But let's stick with the owl as I don't want the Coffee Shop to be my (Foxfyre's) place but it belongs to all of us.

It is so cute, Foxy. Your name is synonymous with the coffee shop but that doesn't mean everyone doesn't feel right at home anyway.

Thanks Sarah but I have really resisted the Coffee Shop and Foxfyre being synonymous because I want ya'll to feel more than right at home. I want you to see this thread as your own and to treat it as such. ((hugs)) I don't mind being the chief administrator to take care of the remodels and rebuilds. :)

I like this one too, and I can assure you Foxy, NO ONE here is going to think you're on some kind of "LOOK AT ME" trip if there's a little fox in the CS logo. So what if there is... YOU'VE EARNED IT.

But, it's up to you... you want the other one, it's your choice.

Last edited:
I like this one too, and I can assure you Foxy, NO ONE here is going to think you're on some kind of "LOOK AT ME" trip if there's a little fox in the CS logo. So what if there is... YOU'VE EARNED IT.

Aw thanks sweetie. But I am just really uncomfortable with this being "Foxfyre's place" yanno? There is no way that it would ever have been the phenomenon it has been without all of you guys. I don't mind administrating it at all--that is a pure labor of love--and of course I am naturally protective of it as most of us are. But without all of the great people who show up here, there wouldn't be any point.

I figured with so many similar threads opening up, this one will gradually fade and go away. But so long as all our great old friends keep coming, and new friends keep coming in, I'm on board.

I think for now, let's just keep the coffee bean owl. It is personalized enough to be me without being obvious about it. :)

Pick me! Pick me! :)

2gyc0sw.png

Last edited:
Jeez!
I'm gone for two days and then everything exciting happens. :)
I have been very busy with Doctor appointments for hubby and dealing with the sale of our old bank and dealing with the new one and all things that go along with it. :( very frustrating at times.
I am happy with Coffee Shop III and like that we will keep the owl.
I now have about 13 pages of catching up to do.

Okay everybody, in the process of changing my sig line, I failed to copy the coding I had before and now don't know how to do it.

Can somebody provide me the exact coding I need to paste in the signature box to do this?

sigpic6847_1.gif
ENTER THE COFFEE SHOP HERE

If you make it so they can click on both the owl and the link to get to the opening post of the thread, that would be great. Sorry I'm so untechie on this stuff but I've just never learned how to do that.

Last edited:
This should work. "Quote" my post and copy the entire link OR right click on the pic, go to properties, copy the URL address, and post into your signature block.

Last edited:

Aw thanks sweetie. But I am just really uncomfortable with this being "Foxfyre's place" yanno? There is no way that it would ever have been the phenomenon it has been without all of you guys. I don't mind administrating it at all--that is a pure labor of love--and of course I am naturally protective of it as most of us are. But without all of the great people who show up here, there wouldn't be any point.

I figured with so many similar threads opening up, this one will gradually fade and go away. But so long as all our great old friends keep coming, and new friends keep coming in, I'm on board.

I think for now, let's just keep the coffee bean owl. It is personalized enough to be me without being obvious about it. :)

Marketing 101, if you have a successful brand image, don't change it. the most recognize brand logos in the world are reconizable without words.

Here is it, Foxfyre. Quote this post and copy the entire link into your signature block.

Last edited:
Thanks Pacer, but I not only want the photo to be a button link, but I also want the text as shown beside the photo as a link. Can you code that for me too?

Finished product would look like this but be functional:

sigpic6847_1.gif

Last edited:
Thanks Pacer, but I not only want the photo to be a button link, but I also want the text as shown beside the photo as a link. Can you code that for me too?

Finished product would look like this but be functional:

sigpic6847_1.gif
Give me a sec.

Okay, you know how usually you can't remember your dreams except in very vague terms when you first wake up? And then after awhile don't remember them at all?

Well the one I had before waking up this morning is still with me and I can't shake it. So ya'll who are into dream analysis, help me out here.

I was a young woman and single again. And I was a candidate on the TV show "The Bachelorette." And I fell madly in love with one of the bachelors. . . .except I was having a terrible time remembering his name or his face. And as I was frantically trying to remember who he was, I woke up.

What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back