USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well it certainly is trendy for sure since it is hard to find a guy on TV anymore who isn't supporting that look. Maybe if I was closer to your age I would like it better. It isn't a turn off for me, but I can't say that its a turn on either. Some of those guys I really want to hand a razor. :)

Hey Foxy, you're sounding just like my mum! :)

Well I'm old enough to be your mum I'm sure. Maybe even your grandma. :)
(I'm not called Mama Fox for nothing you know.)

Hello everybody
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Monday's grin.
the-funny-animal-pictures-27.jpg

Okay, I've held my tongue for many months now, but its time to get this out into the open.

What is it with the guys and the unshaven look? Not mustaches. Not beards. Just the appearance that the guy is trying to grow one and is just getting started? But it never develops? How do you guys do that? Not shave but not grow the full beard either?

And ladies, do you like this unshaven but not bearded look?

It depends on the guy. It looks cute on some guys. On other guys, it looks too scruffy, like they just rolled out of bed or something. Some can carry it off well, others not so much. That's just my opinion. :)

Okay, I've held my tongue for many months now, but its time to get this out into the open.

What is it with the guys and the unshaven look? Not mustaches. Not beards. Just the appearance that the guy is trying to grow one and is just getting started? But it never develops? How do you guys do that? Not shave but not grow the full beard either?

And ladies, do you like this unshaven but not bearded look?

It depends on the guy. It looks cute on some guys. On other guys, it looks too scruffy, like they just rolled out of bed or something. Some can carry it off well, others not so much. That's just my opinion. :)

Well we'll just assume that it looks cute on Bootneck. You and he are probably pretty much contemporaries. :)

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE BITCH ABOUT THE WEATHER CLUB.

I woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow on the ground and it has been snowing all day here. I am not impressed. I am depressed. It's times like this that can easily make me grumpy. Is this God's idea of a joke? It's spring for heaven's sake! I need more coffee...
And here, it's like we're a month ahead of schedule. There are some errant patches of snow in shady places, and my driveway is an ice rink, but we have no snow left and the temps have been quite pleasant.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Ernie's friend and colleague Max,
Noomi!!!
Ernie for wellness, rest, and extra strength,
Ringel for wellness, rest, and extra strength,
Those in the dangerous cold zones,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Sheila and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

green-candle-spring-flowers-23850582.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I have a job interview today. It's not for a sales position, but for an administrative assistant. However, I figure if I can get my foot in the door, then I could eventually get into the sales department. I have no sales experience, so this might be a good opportunity for me. Wish me luck! :D

Whoopee ! New television channels seem to be popping up every week in Britain. This week its the horror channel. But its not listed in the radio times. However its listed on the internet and I can watch the film 'Rats' at 9pm tonight. My favourite new channel is 'movies4men' which has been running for a couple of weeks and shows continuous action films. Just my cup of tea as a practicing couch potato.

I have a job interview today. It's not for a sales position, but for an administrative assistant. However, I figure if I can get my foot in the door, then I could eventually get into the sales department. I have no sales experience, so this might be a good opportunity for me. Wish me luck! :D

Lucky vibes headed your way. And you are right that getting your foot in the door is the first step to any new career. If you are supposed to be a salesperson and set your sights on that, you'll get there.

Lucky vibes headed your way. And you are right that getting your foot in the door is the first step to any new career. If you are supposed to be a salesperson and set your sights on that, you'll get there.

Thanks. :) Yes, I agree. Since I don't have any experience, it's probably best that I try to work my way up to sales position. I really just want to get out of the house. Although working from home has it's perks, I'm really sick and tired of it after doing it for 11 years or so.

I took the day off because I have a LOT of PTO time right now. My interview isn't until 2:00 pm though. Lol. I want to use some of my PTO time because if I do get another job, I will lose all that time I've earned.

Whoopee ! New television channels seem to be popping up every week in Britain. This week its the horror channel. But its not listed in the radio times. However its listed on the internet and I can watch the film 'Rats' at 9pm tonight. My favourite new channel is 'movies4men' which has been running for a couple of weeks and shows continuous action films. Just my cup of tea as a practicing couch potato.

Well I'm happy for you. I think we need a movie channel devoted to 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's movies as some of the best movies ever made were from those decades.

Though there is no way in heck you would EVER get me to do this, I wonder if any of you who have been to Spain have been on the Caminito del Rey walkway? Three feet wide it is billed as the world's deadliest walkway, but I was reading today that Spain has installed safety hand rails and made other improvements to make it safer. But I still don't want to go on it.

th

th

It just looks so frail. And if those supports break. . . .

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back