USMB Coffee Shop IV

Exhausted, Organized the garage, somewhat, unloaded the trailer and did a few other things. Biggest issue is the allergen count is high, been fighting it all day, the wife gave up the fight early and laid down, got almost nothing done. I could take a loooong nap right now but I'm fighting it as best as possible.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Sheila and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

th

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Nobody's up yet in America huh ! So it is up to me to wish you a happy Easter Monday.
Happy Easter Monday!!

(Or was that Happy Full Easter Monty?) :dunno:

Hi, so you are awake. How are you settling into your new house?
Awake is a loosely applied application in my case....... Thinking this s gonna be a 5 pot coffee day.......
Slowly settling in, the next few days will mostly be running errands, waiting for things to be delivered and people to fix more things while (hopefully) getting much more unpacked and organized.
How are you this morning?

Nobody's up yet in America huh ! So it is up to me to wish you a happy Easter Monday.
Happy Easter Monday!!

Its already afternoon here. I don't do mornings.
See, that's what ya get for living over there........ :D

Good morning all. I slept in after an unusually short night the night before, and feel much more like having Monday. A moderately busy day on the calendar but nothing I really dread so life is good. So is the Coffee. Wishing everybody a good week.

It's spring break for the little one. She's been staying up late the past couple of days since there's no school. Slept in my bed last night because it isn't a school night. Now she's sucking on a piece of ice (she likes that for some reason) before we go next door to play.

Unfortunately, I seem to have gotten a little sick. Hopefully it's not too bad and she doesn't get really sick.

Happy Easter Monday!!

Hey I think I like that. I think I'll stop doing mornings too.

I was looking back over my threads and posts looking for a specific link and was amazed at how many of those threads and posts I have absolutely no recollection of making. It's a little scary actually. . . .

Our daughter called this past week and is the proud owner of four free range laying hens that are sufficient to keep her supplied with the few eggs she needs. (The free range is between her back yard and the next door neighbor who has another four chickens.) She has always had an eye for good looking chickens but has never owned any I don't believe.

Nor has our son who I still remember when we were considering moving to a farm near the little town where we lived, at age five he puffed up and indignantly pronounced: "I'll tell you one thing. If we move to a farm you're going to get me a horse or a chicken." We agreed.

And then today he posts this with the caption: "The joys of a free range chicken":

11114238_998493370162529_5331013013749933176_n.jpg

Happy Easter Monday!!

Hey I think I like that. I think I'll stop doing mornings too.

I am a night owl. I used to stay up until 3 or 4 am posting on another American web site. It is now extinct and I don't stay up so late any more but I still don't get up early.

Pretty much ran errands all morning into the afternoon, got a little more done with unpacking and putting the office desk and a couple of other pieces of furniture together and the pool is almost full, not much longer. Wednesday the pool company will com by. clean, get the equipment running and add chemicals. Told them to toss a couple of spent nuclear rods in, that should sterilize the water..........

The below video is me, except that I'm not a black man.:D

Don't know why people have such issues with folding fitted sheets, it's easy.
Last night it was in the upper 50s, the wife was complaining it was cold, tonight in the lower 70s and she was complaining it was cold, by the end of summer she'll be pulling a Sherry and screaming for an arctic parka when it hits 60......... :lol:

The below video is me, except that I'm not a black man.:D

Don't know why people have such issues with folding fitted sheets, it's easy.
Last night it was in the upper 50s, the wife was complaining it was cold, tonight in the lower 70s and she was complaining it was cold, by the end of summer she'll be pulling a Sherry and screaming for an arctic parka when it hits 60......... :lol:

I'm pretty sure that you can get hypothermia at 60 degrees.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back