USMB Coffee Shop IV

Speaking of memories...I threw them all away. Had a big assed box of pics of me and friends and family from my baby pics to teens to wild hippie days to about 10 years ago. I took that box and dumped it all in the trash can. All gone.

No and No, GW. And I hate my mirror. Only time I look in it is when brushing my teeth or putting on a wee bit of makeup when I go see the Doc. Long hair does not require looking the mirror, either. Just brush that shit back, make a ponytail, go.
Oh, yeah. I know about the brush it back, braid it thing. I don't need a mirror to brush my teeth, either. And I don't care how the Doc sees me, although I make a point of washing before I go...oh, and putting on fresh BVDs...

Speaking of memories...I threw them all away. Had a big assed box of pics of me and friends and family from my baby pics to teens to wild hippie days to about 10 years ago. I took that box and dumped it all in the trash can. All gone.
I have so few pics from the past, I know they're around here somewhere, I just don't know where Mostly, I have pictures of my fur-fam and scenery. I'll figure out how to download my cellphone and post some spectacular sunrises, sunsets.

I kept the furkids. A couple of Mr Gracie and my dad. The rest? In da trash can. Most of the pics I have now are digital in my tinypic account. Not a heck of a lot of them, either.

Hey...is anyone here at CS on twitter? It's soothing over there when I need some recharging. I follow some neat folks...nice pics, tv shows, PC game folks, proverbs from around the world, etc. Nice. Can block who I don't want following me, follow others who interest me in what they post or talk about, etc. I like it. Anyone else?

I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. My family, friends and co-workers are constantly bugging me to sign up on facebook, but I just don't have any interest. It took me years before I broke down and started texting, and I only did it to keep more in touch with my daughter. I'm so lame, I bet even old Ernie is on facebook.:lol:
Nope no facebook, twitter, instagram... I don't take selfies and rarely text. When I do text, I use voice text and am satisfied by whatever the software decides I want to say. I have texted the wife snippets of conversations at the bar, usually out of context remarks that always get me in trouble.

I kept the furkids. A couple of Mr Gracie and my dad. The rest? In da trash can. Most of the pics I have now are digital in my tinypic account. Not a heck of a lot of them, either.

Why?
Why not? When I'm dead, nobody to leave it to or would want it. I'd rather it be burned and buried in the landfill than people looking at pics and saying "who's that?".

Why?
Why not? When I'm dead, nobody to leave it to or would want it. I'd rather it be burned and buried in the landfill than people looking at pics and saying "who's that?".

Sorry. I thought you had kids for some reason.

I want my hair down to my butt again. That will take...oh...about 6 more years I figure. I want it to cover my chest when pulled forward. Then I can dump the fake boob for good.
While I'd like my hair down to my butt again, what good would it be if braided it's only an eight of an inch thick?
Mine is about 6" from my waist now. I should never have cut it off. There was a time I sat on my pony tail to keep it from beating me half to death.
Cuz it's there. But I see your point, lol. Whatever works for you, my friend, is good with me. :)

Do I need a beard to be the most interesting man in the world? Enquiring cats want to know.

Well I never was much of a 'beard' person until I met Ernie and GW along with the Duck Dynasty gang, and they've sort of changed my personal culture so I kind of like the beards now. I have NOT warmed up to the not-quite-a-beard-but-not-clean-shaven look that is so popular now. I want to buy the guys a razor. But who knows, maybe I'll warm up to that too.

On a cat? I dunno. Grow one and I'll be happy to evaluate.
You referring to me with that GW? If so, I'm not sure where you got the impression I've a beard. I'm one of those people who can't grow a beard to save my life. I did have a nice, long ponytail/braid until I had it all cut off last month. If you have another GW in mind, well...at ease, troops.
You whacked off your braided tail? NOOOOOooooooooooo!
It was getting rather thin and pitifully sparse. This last year has seen a mass exodus of fur from my blighted scalp. I chose a hairstyle that better represents the available fur and is easier to keep. Alas, ripening sucks!!

Aw, no more pony tail? And no beard? Where did I get the idea that you were one of the bearded ones? Damn, I wish that lunch date had worked out when you came through Albuquerque awhile back. But I'm sure you are gorgeous anyway. :)

I saw a pic of him some time ago. I believe he was on a roof..or near one? Anywho...he is handsome, yes. Even without a ponytail. :)

I've glanced at my mom's and daughter's on occasion when they wanted to show me pics...I found it annoying and predictable to see certain family members trying to one up each other. Fuck that noise.

Alas, both Hombre and my family take hundreds of pictures and they post them ALL on Facebook. But in a way it is fun watching the kids grow up on the other side of the country, get married, and vacation etc. all without us leaving home. Hombre and I don't because it takes us so long to figure out how to get it out of the phone or camera in intoour computer.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I actually just shaved off my beard and mustache a few days ago. The little one got her hair cut short again and I told her I'd shave my facial hair to match her (I wasn't going to cut my hair short :lol:). Of course, I have never had a full beard, just a Van Dyke type. I've still got my pony tail!

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Ooo. I love the vigil pic. I want to be there! :)

Do I need a beard to be the most interesting man in the world? Enquiring cats want to know.

Well I never was much of a 'beard' person until I met Ernie and GW along with the Duck Dynasty gang, and they've sort of changed my personal culture so I kind of like the beards now. I have NOT warmed up to the not-quite-a-beard-but-not-clean-shaven look that is so popular now. I want to buy the guys a razor. But who knows, maybe I'll warm up to that too.

You referring to me with that GW? If so, I'm not sure where you got the impression I've a beard. I'm one of those people who can't grow a beard to save my life. I did have a nice, long ponytail/braid until I had it all cut off last month. If you have another GW in mind, well...at ease, troops.
It was getting rather thin and pitifully sparse. This last year has seen a mass exodus of fur from my blighted scalp. I chose a hairstyle that better represents the available fur and is easier to keep. Alas, ripening sucks!!

Aw, no more pony tail? And no beard? Where did I get the idea that you were one of the bearded ones? Damn, I wish that lunch date had worked out when you came through Albuquerque awhile back. But I'm sure you are gorgeous anyway. :)
It's funny that we form certain "pictures" of what our fellow cyber-travelers look like. The few folks I have met sometimes match my imagination, sometimes, not so much. I might not be the man you imagine me to be. I regret not having been able to meet up, but who can tell what the future may bring. Hope you enjoy your day.

It's funny that we form certain "pictures" of what our fellow cyber-travelers look like. The few folks I have met sometimes match my imagination, sometimes, not so much. I might not be the man you imagine me to be. I regret not having been able to meet up, but who can tell what the future may bring. Hope you enjoy your day.

That's why we have galleries. Just post some pictures! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back