USMB Coffee Shop IV

Welcome aboard! Our house mother Foxfyre will be along soon with your first timer's complimentary caffeinated beverage.

In the mean time, in honor of Marco Rubio's 44th, enjoy a Cuban coffee on me!

518549174_d87aafcfaf.jpg

That's straddling the line don'tcha think? Politicians, upcoming elections, perceptions...........
Just my take on it. :dunno:
Made no comment....
Just commenting that if I think it could be taken as line straddling....... :dunno:
Not admonishing just passing on what it could be taken as but I've been wrong before. :D

I've been pondering this as to whether it is straddling and I think if I had to rule, I would say as long as there is no political promotion involved, I don't see any reason that a person can't be acknowledged even if the person is such a political figure. That's why I went to bat for Stat when he was posting political people drinking coffee some time back--I didn't see that as political at all though some wanted him reprimanded for that. That is not the same time as pushing a political agenda or perspective. Now if you post a photo of a political figure along with endorsement or criticism of what he/she accomplished that would be straddling the line. And to promote the person as better or worse than another or as the better or worse candidate is over the line.

My two cents.
Oh I agree, just had a momentary; "is he promoting a candidate? Why would he name him as a shared birthday person" kinda response.
No problem, no harm done.
Sorry Ernie.
Not really too much different than mentioning any other media notable.

Hey...is anyone here at CS on twitter? It's soothing over there when I need some recharging. I follow some neat folks...nice pics, tv shows, PC game folks, proverbs from around the world, etc. Nice. Can block who I don't want following me, follow others who interest me in what they post or talk about, etc. I like it. Anyone else?

Do I need a beard to be the most interesting man in the world? Enquiring cats want to know.

Well I never was much of a 'beard' person until I met Ernie and GW along with the Duck Dynasty gang, and they've sort of changed my personal culture so I kind of like the beards now. I have NOT warmed up to the not-quite-a-beard-but-not-clean-shaven look that is so popular now. I want to buy the guys a razor. But who knows, maybe I'll warm up to that too.

On a cat? I dunno. Grow one and I'll be happy to evaluate.
You referring to me with that GW? If so, I'm not sure where you got the impression I've a beard. I'm one of those people who can't grow a beard to save my life. I did have a nice, long ponytail/braid until I had it all cut off last month. If you have another GW in mind, well...at ease, troops.

You know, I think the camera pill is a better option. You go in the office, they hand you a pill the size of a vitamin pill (horse pill size!), hand you water and tell you to drink. But first they put sensors on your tummy and gut area, that are stickied on your skin. Then you wear a velcro belt with the recorder on it around your waste, leave the office, carry on as usual. That camera is now in your stomach..traveling all through your body and taking....get this...FIFTY THOUSAND pics of the scenery it is recording....then it goes thru the rest of your intestines then out the exit. You turn in the recorder 8 to 12 hours after swallowing the pill. It ONLY records to the end of the small intestines. Cameras batteries die by then. But with endoscopes...they can't reach the small intestines. The camera DOES.
What happens to that pill after it has completed its mission?

You know, I think the camera pill is a better option. You go in the office, they hand you a pill the size of a vitamin pill (horse pill size!), hand you water and tell you to drink. But first they put sensors on your tummy and gut area, that are stickied on your skin. Then you wear a velcro belt with the recorder on it around your waste, leave the office, carry on as usual. That camera is now in your stomach..traveling all through your body and taking....get this...FIFTY THOUSAND pics of the scenery it is recording....then it goes thru the rest of your intestines then out the exit. You turn in the recorder 8 to 12 hours after swallowing the pill. It ONLY records to the end of the small intestines. Cameras batteries die by then. But with endoscopes...they can't reach the small intestines. The camera DOES.
out da hole and in to da terlet. Flush that sucka.

Do I need a beard to be the most interesting man in the world? Enquiring cats want to know.

Well I never was much of a 'beard' person until I met Ernie and GW along with the Duck Dynasty gang, and they've sort of changed my personal culture so I kind of like the beards now. I have NOT warmed up to the not-quite-a-beard-but-not-clean-shaven look that is so popular now. I want to buy the guys a razor. But who knows, maybe I'll warm up to that too.

You referring to me with that GW? If so, I'm not sure where you got the impression I've a beard. I'm one of those people who can't grow a beard to save my life. I did have a nice, long ponytail/braid until I had it all cut off last month. If you have another GW in mind, well...at ease, troops.
You whacked off your braided tail? NOOOOOooooooooooo!

Do you no follow Gracie GW? Clearly it will be in a garage sale.

Hey...is anyone here at CS on twitter? It's soothing over there when I need some recharging. I follow some neat folks...nice pics, tv shows, PC game folks, proverbs from around the world, etc. Nice. Can block who I don't want following me, follow others who interest me in what they post or talk about, etc. I like it. Anyone else?

I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. My family, friends and co-workers are constantly bugging me to sign up on facebook, but I just don't have any interest. It took me years before I broke down and started texting, and I only did it to keep more in touch with my daughter. I'm so lame, I bet even old Ernie is on facebook.:lol:

I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. My family, friends and co-workers are constantly bugging me to sign up on facebook, but I just don't have any interest. It took me years before I broke down and started texting, and I only did it to keep more in touch with my daughter. I'm so lame, I bet even old Ernie is on facebook.:lol:

Old FB or new FB?

You whacked off your braided tail? NOOOOOooooooooooo!
It was getting rather thin and pitifully sparse. This last year has seen a mass exodus of fur from my blighted scalp. I chose a hairstyle that better represents the available fur and is easier to keep. Alas, ripening sucks!!

Either. I refuse to socialize with a hacker thief hosting the website. Ain't gonna happen.
Plus, I don't have family to keep in touch with. Well, I do. But none I want to know my business.

Do you no follow Gracie GW? Clearly it will be in a garage sale.
OK, that ranks an "Eeewww"!

Old FB or new FB?

I don't even know what the hell that means.:lol: Or is that another crack about my age?? :eusa_eh:

I was going to thin mine out since it FINALLY is past my shoulders now. Took 3 friggin years to get it there when I sawed it all off thinking I was gonna do chemo.
But..I decided what the heck. Its nice and thick so let me look witchy. I don't care. ;)

Oh Gracie! On Saturday I will be visiting one of my customers that is moving away. She wants me t bring my five yard dump trailer, so she can dispose of everything that doesn't sell at her garage sale. Last time I looked there was a kayak in there and a few other cool things.

Forum List

Back