USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hey...is anyone here at CS on twitter? It's soothing over there when I need some recharging. I follow some neat folks...nice pics, tv shows, PC game folks, proverbs from around the world, etc. Nice. Can block who I don't want following me, follow others who interest me in what they post or talk about, etc. I like it. Anyone else?

I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. My family, friends and co-workers are constantly bugging me to sign up on facebook, but I just don't have any interest. It took me years before I broke down and started texting, and I only did it to keep more in touch with my daughter. I'm so lame, I bet even old Ernie is on facebook.:lol:
My daughter set up a facebook account for me and has blackmailed me into looking at it in order to see photos of my granddaughters. Otherwise, I don't really do much with it.

Hey...is anyone here at CS on twitter? It's soothing over there when I need some recharging. I follow some neat folks...nice pics, tv shows, PC game folks, proverbs from around the world, etc. Nice. Can block who I don't want following me, follow others who interest me in what they post or talk about, etc. I like it. Anyone else?

I don't do facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. My family, friends and co-workers are constantly bugging me to sign up on facebook, but I just don't have any interest. It took me years before I broke down and started texting, and I only did it to keep more in touch with my daughter. I'm so lame, I bet even old Ernie is on facebook.:lol:

Old FB or new FB?

I don't even know what the hell that means.:lol: Or is that another crack about my age?? :eusa_eh:

? I sort of joined FB mid face, so I don't know if there was 1.0 then 2.0 or not.

I figure if someone wants to chitchat with me, they can mail a letter or call me. Otherwise.....no thanks on blasting all my info out there.

I was going to thin mine out since it FINALLY is past my shoulders now. Took 3 friggin years to get it there when I sawed it all off thinking I was gonna do chemo.
But..I decided what the heck. Its nice and thick so let me look witchy. I don't care. ;)
I look a bit fluffier now, but only on weekends. I wear a hat at work, so I suffer from "hat-hair". Of course, no one I work with cares, and I'm so "old" most of the public doesn't notice. I suppose if I had to do chemo, I'd start shaving...and buy a buffer.

I've glanced at my mom's and daughter's on occasion when they wanted to show me pics...I found it annoying and predictable to see certain family members trying to one up each other. Fuck that noise.

I want my hair down to my butt again. That will take...oh...about 6 more years I figure. I want it to cover my chest when pulled forward. Then I can dump the fake boob for good.

I've glanced at my mom's and daughter's on occasion when they wanted to show me pics...I found it annoying and predictable to see certain family members trying to one up each other. Fuck that noise.

Several folks mentioned political stuff on FB. Imagine how well that worked for them after my years on USMB? ;)

I want my hair down to my butt again. That will take...oh...about 6 more years I figure. I want it to cover my chest when pulled forward. Then I can dump the fake boob for good.
While I'd like my hair down to my butt again, what good would it be if braided it's only an eight of an inch thick?
Cuz it's there. But I see your point, lol. Whatever works for you, my friend, is good with me. :)

While I'd like my hair down to my butt again, what good would it be if braided it's only an eight of an inch thick?
Cuz it's there. But I see your point, lol. Whatever works for you, my friend, is good with me. :)
Cuz what's there, my butt?

Several folks mentioned political stuff on FB. Imagine how well that worked for them after my years on USMB? ;)

I imagine those were some epic beat downs.:D

No. Yer hair!! One LONG assed combover. :rofl:
Mine will be a Flop Over. To hide my flat chest on one side.

I imagine those were some epic beat downs.:D

They didn't make butt hurt cream in big enough sizes for those poor folks.

Ladies..you have NO clue what your tummy looks like when looking down. I could never see mine when I had both boobs. Now I see half of my tummy. Dayum. Not a pretty sight. So when I do look down while naked..I close my left eye. :lol:

No. Yer hair!! One LONG assed combover. :rofl:
Mine will be a Flop Over. To hide my flat chest on one side.
Is that better than being long-chested?

No and No, GW. And I hate my mirror. Only time I look in it is when brushing my teeth or putting on a wee bit of makeup when I go see the Doc. Long hair does not require looking the mirror, either. Just brush that shit back, make a ponytail, go.

All the hot chicks go light on the makeup.
All I use now is mineral brush on powder..just a tad. A smidge of blush and lipstick. No more mascara.No more eyeliner.

Gone are the days of fake eyelashes, globbed on liquid makeup powdered all over, blush and maybe a flower on my cheek. Oh, and eyebrow pencil. Typical 70's glop that was so "in" back in them days. I even had fake eyelashes with metalic strips in the lashes themselves. Thats when I was told I looked like gracie slick. All decked out. No 'mo.

I came home one day from work and was outside and decided to pluck my eyebrows and gasped. omg. EWW. My face looked horrid! Kinda like looking DOWN in a mirror at yer face. DON'T DO IT!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back