Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Chris in transition,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Ooo. I love the vigil pic. I want to be there! :)
Hammock-Time-The-Bahamas.jpg

Now all that's missing is a Great White circling underneath......... :eusa_whistle:

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

And the light is on awaiting the return of Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I thought it kind of neat. But you can probably figure out the state, and maybe the location in the state from the sign post--at least a couple of our favorite Coffee Shop people hail from that state. :)

I do have a Twitter account but need far fewer than the fingers on one hand to count the times I've posted a tweet. I glance in there maybe once a week just because my e-mail alerts me to something provocative one of the political types I follow has posted.

Facebook has become a way of life almost for me and my family. Almost all of us in both mine and Hombre's family--he has a LARGE and loving family--have Facebook accounts and a lot of them post a lot. It is a way to stay connected and feel closer than would be possible otherwise since we are scattered from coast to coast over many states. I also stay in contact with good friends, old classmates, old colleagues scattered all over the country and that has been a lot of fun. None of us post anything that we care if anybody in the world sees--or at least most of us don't--I do cringe at some of the things a few of the younger ones post that I think they shouldn't--but it has been a really good thing for us.

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

I've been there many times. I rode down about once a month for the 5 years I was in South Florida.

Must sees are the Hemingway House

key-west-hemmingway-house.jpg

And the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum

AtochaTreasure.jpg

Just got back from running the wife all over El Paso and further out, she had to stop by as many of the 9 clinics as she could to get Doctor's signatures on documents allowing her to do certain work for them. Great way to spend my birthday, eh...... :lol:
We did go to Genghis Grill (Mongolian BBQ) for dinner, something we've been meaning to do for at least a month now. Wasn't great, wasn't bad. :dunno:

TK, and TK's grandma,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Chris in transition,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,

Key-WestMiamiCuba.jpg

I've been there many times. I rode down about once a month for the 5 years I was in South Florida.

Must sees are the Hemingway House

key-west-hemmingway-house.jpg

And the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum

AtochaTreasure.jpg

Actually you probably live a lot closer to that signpost than Sherry and WQ do. :)

Just got back from running the wife all over El Paso and further out, she had to stop by as many of the 9 clinics as she could to get Doctor's signatures on documents allowing her to do certain work for them. Great way to spend my birthday, eh...... :lol:
We did go to Genghis Grill (Mongolian BBQ) for dinner, something we've been meaning to do for at least a month now. Wasn't great, wasn't bad. :dunno:

See if you can find a PF Chang in El Paso. Their mongolian beef is great. :)

There's only three cakes I like, pineapple upsidedown, carrot and Black Forest (and occasionally German chocolate but I have to be in the mood for that one). I'm a pie person, even as a kid my mom would bake a cake for my friends and I would get a pie.

Yeah, they have one here but I'm super picky having been raised on Asian food in Asia....... I have yet to find a "chain" restaurant that does anything correctly, I always find the hole in the wall restaurants, they always have the best foods.

Yeah, they have one here but I'm super picky having been raised on Asian food in Asia....... I have yet to find a "chain" restaurant that does anything correctly, I always find the hole in the wall restaurants, they always have the best foods.

We like the out of the way places too. And I'm also picky, and PF Changs does do a really good job here.

All the pirates imagery reminded me of one of my favorite dances this year on Dancing With the Stars - Riker Lynch and Allison doing the Paso Doble on Disney night. If you don't look really close you can really believe they are the actors from the movie:

By the way it reached the upper 90s today, yeah we were using the AC in the car and turned it on when we got in the house........

Low 80's here but yeah, the A/C is running and it is a necessity in the car.
We've gotten used to the 80s, the only time we use the AC in the house is in the evening when the heat the house has absorbed starts radiating inward then we generally shut it off and open the windows when we go to bed. Currently the nightly temps are in the 50s but as summer days get hotter so will the nights.
Yup, in the car, even in the upper 80s the AC is needed due mainly to the brutality of the sun shinning down on us and that's with the window tinting....... Not too bad when we're moving down the road so we generally don't use it unless we have to.

I really liked Riker. He was very good and I LOVED his Capt Jack Sparrow dance!

Meanwhile....cold here today. Here I sit, with my tank top and shorts, still waiting for some sun to peek out and...nothing. :(

Forum List

Back