USMB Coffee Shop IV

I think it was pet detective 2, where he had to get that bat? Hocking a loogey....that made my husband almost wet himself. And neither of us are Jim Carrey fans. I liked him In Living Color, and Dumb & Dumber, but i usually avoid his films.

I didn't necessarily like the movies either, but they did have their redeeming moments . . .

He can't get out the door and he's really hot, so he has to get out through the rhino's butt! So funny! :lol:

Whatshisface on CSI was awesome. But his taste in women SUCKS. I hated that gape toothed bitch. HATED her. I stopped watching it just because I could not stand her.

Who is the "gape toothed bitch?" Lol. Do you mean on the show or in real life?
Probably Jorja Fox.

latest
Yeah. Her. Can't stand her. I also won't watch anything Margo Kidder plays in. Can't stand her either. There are some celebs I just refuse to watch.
Understood, I can't stand Danny DeVito.

You should see It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You would really hate him then! :lol:
Not no hell no, tried watching it once, it sucked and in the ten minutes that I wasted my life on DeVito wasn't even on........
But you have to realize I'm that way about sitcoms in general, every time I've tried to watch one I've either felt my mind go numb or I could literally hear my brain cells screaming in agony as they died.

I won't watch anything with Betty White in it, either. Foul mouthed OLD woman that is classless to the extreme. This schtick of "everyone loves Betty" is bullshit. Tacky old crone.

I was gasping just reading it.
Get some trekking poles. I love mine. Without them..I would be up shit creek with my bad hip.

I remember when you ordered those trekking poles Gracie but then you never mentioned how you like them once you got them. They work well for you?
They are AWESOME. I can't believe that two poles would make such a HUGE difference. I used to use walking staffs out of branches that I would go hunting for, then carve in to snake heads and whatnot...complete with scales. That was when I had better flexibility of my wrists and hands and could use the exacto knives. But it was just ONE walking stick. Who woulda thunk TWO would do what ONE couldn't do?
Upper arm workout, cardiovascular stuff...strain off ankles, knees, hips. I can walk further now than I have in 5 years. Love 'em! They stay in my van. Where I go, they go. People ask me about them all the time, too. I tell them...go to ebay, spend 15 bucks, GET SOME.
I used trekking poles when I was guiding. They are a great aid for scaling those steep mountains where Dall sheep reside, and they make great shooting sticks, as well.
Shooting sticks??? 'Splain, please.
A walking stick that has a nice v-shaped notch on top that allows you to use it to stabilize your rifle for a more stable shot. I have one and used it when I was guiding hunters. Most folks don't think about stabilizing for shot and most do not practice to do so without such a support.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest
Yeah. Her. Can't stand her. I also won't watch anything Margo Kidder plays in. Can't stand her either. There are some celebs I just refuse to watch.

You should see It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. You would really hate him then! :lol:
Not no hell no, tried watching it once, it sucked and in the ten minutes that I wasted my life on DeVito wasn't even on........
But you have to realize I'm that way about sitcoms in general, every time I've tried to watch one I've either felt my mind go numb or I could literally hear my brain cells screaming in agony as they died.

Well, I like to relax and laugh and watch sitcoms/comedies. It's relaxing and fun, and you really don't have to think about anything while you watch. Laughter is the BEST medicine, you know! It's also good for your abs. :biggrin:

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

Well, I like to relax and laugh and watch sitcoms/comedies. It's relaxing and fun, and you really don't have to think about anything while you watch. Laughter is the BEST medicine, you know! It's also good for your abs. :biggrin:
Oh I don't need TV for that...... I just read what's out there on the open board........ :eusa_whistle:

Whatshisface on CSI was awesome. But his taste in women SUCKS. I hated that gape toothed bitch. HATED her. I stopped watching it just because I could not stand her.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

I agree re Margot Kidder. She literally makes my skin crawl.

I'm not very familiar with her work.

She was Princess Leiah in Star Wars and Lois Lane in the Superman movies of the 80's.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

She was Princess Leiah in Star Wars and Lois Lane in the Superman movies of the 80's.

Well thanks. :) I googled her, and I saw that she was Lois Lane but I think Princess Leia was played by someone else.

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

No, Margot Kidder did not play Princes Leia, that was Carry Fisher.

article-2753847-214FF72E00000578-235_634x444.jpg

Probably Jorja Fox.

latest

I can see where there would be some confusion because there is a definite resemblance between the two.

This is Margot Kidder;

latest

She also played in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Indian Jones, 1st and last movies).

I can see where there would be some confusion because there is a definite resemblance between the two.
I don't see any resemblance. :dunno:

I don't see any resemblance. :dunno:

I do. They could be sisters, IMO.

th
th

I suppose they could be related. But I don't think I would mistake Margot for Carrie. I was never enamored all that much with either actress, but I don't feel any dislike for either. Margot was good in the Superman series. Carrie was right for her Star Wars role. I have read that the one thing they do have in common is both have to deal with bipolar disorder.

Karen Allen played the female lead in Raiders of the Lost Ark - not sure about the sequels because I haven't watched any of those all the way through. Karen's best role I thought was as the leading actress in Starman.

th

Oh and good morning everybody. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back