USMB Coffee Shop IV

12d6fadcfe9c27696f4e9082a6d436c19d0a3706b4b34e28796185ad6d12d418.jpg

Can you believe there are actually people in the world who sleep with their socks on??:eek:

I sleep with two things... My undies and my Teddy Bear. Make that three things... Also Mrs. BBD.
We're supposed to have undies?

Not all of us. ;) I like to sleep in just the tops of my silky pajamas, except on humid nights when nothing but a sheet and a fan are needed and even then, little sleep. The birds remind me every morning at around 4:15 that I am still awake. :eusa_hand:

Mrs. BBD will be leaving shortly to go to do some quilting with a neighbor... Will be home around 4:00 pm. We have to go to our American Legion meeting tonight at 7:00 pm. Lunch on my own today. Wondering if I will simply make a PB & J or maybe go out for lunch... I'd like to go out for lunch but it's so hard to get Taco to put on some decent clothes when I take him to town. Besides, he never picks up the tab.

Good Deal BBD, we're having our Officer installation Dinner tonight. I will unfortunately take the podium for year 4.....

What can I say? Why don't you pack up Mrs BBD and move down here and you can be Commander next year.......I can make it happen....

Good Deal BBD, we're having our Officer installation Dinner tonight. I will unfortunately take the podium for year 4.....

What can I say? Why don't you pack up Mrs BBD and move down here and you can be Commander next year.......I can make it happen....

:lol: You know you'd miss it.

Truth is I really really really want to be promoted to Past Commander...

Truth is I really really really want to be promoted to Past Commander...

Then tell em that. You've done extra for all sorts of people for how long now, [MENTION=21357]SFC Ollie[/MENTION]? I would be proud to have someone like you in my community where I live, to be sure. But it doesn't mean you have to do it in perpetuo.

Forum List

Back