USMB Coffee Shop IV

Is this a site glitch? I see no images at all in this post, yet when I hit the quote button the links are there and they do work in another tab...

I've noticed sometimes images just don't show up here, seemingly at random... :dunno:
I see them.....:eusa_whistle:

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

Maybe I'll just have to do without images.

You can always reset your passwords. Write 'em down in a little notebook.

Cereal_Killer wrote me and suggested I need to clear my cache and cookies. Have no idea how that works but I'll try it and check again.

EDIT: well it didn't work. I cleaned out the browser cache and temp files and rebooted the browser but I still don't get the images. The only thing I didn't do was clear the cookies. If I do that I might not be online any more as I don't remember what my password is for this site. If I understand correctly it will wipe out all my passwords.

OK well I've figured out how to get my images back -- when I disable AbBlock Plus they show up as normal... now the mystery is why would AdBlock be blocking image links?

Mertex are you running AdBlock? Is anyone who is running AdBlock losing images?

Once in a while an image won't show up, I don't even get the little white box with a red X in it. Just blank space.

It depends on where the image is from, I guess.

Stat's pics showed up for me.

Doesn't "write 'em down" imply one "knows" them to write down? :) The number of things one is required to sign up for any more, for no good reason, is just way out of hand. I know the combination to all my combination locks because there is only one. If I had to put one on every door I'd just carry a hacksaw.

And today's coffee funnies!

coffee-coffee-coffee.jpg

:D

^^^

This.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Doesn't "write 'em down" imply one "knows" them to write down? :) The number of things one is required to sign up for any more, for no good reason, is just way out of hand. I know the combination to all my combination locks because there is only one. If I had to put one on every door I'd just carry a hacksaw.

Way back when I had to remember 2 different 4 number combinations to get into the shop without setting off the alarms, and then 12 different combinations for the safes upstairs.....Couldn't do it today............

One thing though, does anyone else think it's a little early for corn on the cob day? You know, knee high by the fourth of July and all that?
Not for planting. However for harvesting and consumption, it's way too early. Usually need to wait till the fall months.

Early sweet takes about 7 weeks. In NE Ohio that means planting in mid-May (after frost threat is gone) we can harvest right around July 4th. Good timing!

Good night. Sleep tight. Pull off your socks and turn off the lights.

Can you believe there are actually people in the world who sleep with their socks on??:eek:

I do in the winter. Last winter was super cold, I slept in sweatsuits. With socks. And a cat.

My tootsies have to be naked or I can't fall asleep...oh, and my feet have to be under the covers so that a hand doesn't reach up and grab them.:eusa_shifty:

One thing though, does anyone else think it's a little early for corn on the cob day? You know, knee high by the fourth of July and all that?
Not for planting. However for harvesting and consumption, it's way too early. Usually need to wait till the fall months.

The corn is starting to come in to the roadsides now here. It's still pretty high.

Can you believe there are actually people in the world who sleep with their socks on??:eek:

I do in the winter. Last winter was super cold, I slept in sweatsuits. With socks. And a cat.

My tootsies have to be naked or I can't fall asleep...oh, and my feet have to be under the covers so that a hand doesn't reach up and grab them.:eusa_shifty:

It can be 32 degrees in the house and my wife will sleep with her feet uncovered (and no socks)........
But if it's cold in the house when she's up and about she'll have socks on. Go figure. :dunno:

Earlier today I let Jasper ( the oldest) out, Boo was asleep with my wife. I came back in for a minute and suddenly I hear Jasper in the kitchen behind me meowing. Here he comes in with this huge moth in his mouth, bringing me his trophy. He lets it go then chases it around the great room, brings it back to me, lets it go then chases it around the great room again. He does this about 7 or 8 times before he finally damages it enough so it can't fly and get's bored with it.
I'm just glad it was a moth, Mugsie, long since passed, used to catch snakes....... Baby her sister was the birder........

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Ringel and his family in transition and post surgery healing for Mrs. Ringel
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back