USMB Coffee Shop IV

Corn on the cob also goes great with pork chops or fried chicken. It is a little early though, they picked the wrong month for the holiday.

No! [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION], Corn on the Cob goes great with a big, fat, juicy steak, a baked potato, some asparagus and cole slaw.

Now, that was the first course. Served by a beautiful waitress with a very low cut blouse, of course.

The second course is....

:D
To be honest, if I had a nice juicy medium rare tenderloin steak, you could add any side to it, or no sides at all and I wouldn't blink any eye. Just gimme the steak! :D

However, if I have no steak, then some pork chops with corn on the cob, cole slaw, mashed potatoes with gravy and buttermilk biscuits would really hit the spot! :)

:rofl:

I'll stick with the steak!!

Corn on the cob also goes great with pork chops or fried chicken. It is a little early though, they picked the wrong month for the holiday.

No! [MENTION=45739]Jughead[/MENTION], Corn on the Cob goes great with a big, fat, juicy steak, a baked potato, some asparagus and cole slaw.

Now, that was the first course. Served by a beautiful waitress with a very low cut blouse, of course.

The second course is....

Bier?

Leider darf ich kein Bier trinken, habe eine ganz seltene Allergie dagegen. Ist sehr unschön....

Unfortunately, I can't drink beer, I have a rare allergy to beer. Not very nice....

:(

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning everyone, and happy Thursday!

Today's beauty drinking coffee:

2014-05-09-c3-thumb.jpg

Now, I don't know who that is, she is part of this cool HuffPo article about coffee drinkers that I bet you all would enjoy:

What Your Office Coffee Routine Says About You*|*Thrillist

One thing I do know for sure is that for my way of thinking, she is STUNNINGLY beautiful. Look at that smile - wow... so, for me, she is a celebrity.

(If nothing else, I'm good for a surprise now and then...)

Originally Posted by Stephanie
..in case you didn't know, Nuclear isn't a part of the Military Bush was CIC of. Navy Corpsman IS

Shouldn't that be "Nukuler"? Or something like that.

Earlier today I let Jasper ( the oldest) out, Boo was asleep with my wife. I came back in for a minute and suddenly I hear Jasper in the kitchen behind me meowing. Here he comes in with this huge moth in his mouth, bringing me his trophy. He lets it go then chases it around the great room, brings it back to me, lets it go then chases it around the great room again. He does this about 7 or 8 times before he finally damages it enough so it can't fly and get's bored with it.
I'm just glad it was a moth, Mugsie, long since passed, used to catch snakes....... Baby her sister was the birder........

You had a cat that caught snakes?
Awesome.:lol:

One thing though, does anyone else think it's a little early for corn on the cob day? You know, knee high by the fourth of July and all that?
Not for planting. However for harvesting and consumption, it's way too early. Usually need to wait till the fall months.

The corn is starting to come in to the roadsides now here. It's still pretty high.
Yup, I've seen it as well in the rural areas. The big corn producing states like Iowa and Illinois start harvesting around September.

Originally Posted by Stephanie
..in case you didn't know, Nuclear isn't a part of the Military Bush was CIC of. Navy Corpsman IS

Shouldn't that be "Nukuler"? Or something like that.

Welcome to the Coffee Shop, but excuse me, [MENTION=37754]Hollie[/MENTION], if you are quoting my sig-file, it's one thing to have political statements in sig-files, they are allowed all over USMB. It's another thing entirely to bring those things into discussion in the Coffee Shop. Here, politics stays outside. That's just a friendly reminder, since you appear to be not in the CS very often.

Here is the description of the lounge:

The USMB Lounge is an off-topic forum free of Political, Religious and Party related topics. Leave the flame throwers and grudges at the door. That means no negging either. Welcome and have fun!!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I do in the winter. Last winter was super cold, I slept in sweatsuits. With socks. And a cat.

My tootsies have to be naked or I can't fall asleep...oh, and my feet have to be under the covers so that a hand doesn't reach up and grab them.:eusa_shifty:

It can be 32 degrees in the house and my wife will sleep with her feet uncovered (and no socks)........
But if it's cold in the house when she's up and about she'll have socks on. Go figure. :dunno:
So do I, and Mrs Jughead as well. I guess it helps with the blood circulation to remove the socks when asleep. Also if it's a little chilly, we'll be asleep so chances are we won't notice if the feet are cold.

Can you believe there are actually people in the world who sleep with their socks on??:eek:

I do in the winter. Last winter was super cold, I slept in sweatsuits. With socks. And a cat.

My tootsies have to be naked or I can't fall asleep...oh, and my feet have to be under the covers so that a hand doesn't reach up and grab them.:eusa_shifty:

Hands can go under the covers and grab things......:D

Forum List

Back