Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Ringel and his family in transition and post surgery healing for Mrs. Ringel
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

On a fatherly note, my little 7 year old came to papa's for the weekend with a note from school reminding that Monday is a big sports fest-and-competition day, the 1st graders are to appear in their gym clothing and wil be bussed to another elementary, where there will be a sports competition between 10 1st grade classes, it will take about 2 hours or so.

So, we were out this evening, practicing the 50 meter sprint, deep-knee bends, running and jumping, etc., in a local field.

She was as happy as a lark. And fast, too!!!

I even got her to try to see if she can do a chin-up. She can't, but she's getting close.

And then she wanted to do a push-up contest with papa out in the big field. That was cute.

So, she did her 3 push-ups, I got on the ground and started. Around 18, I felt a small creature climb on my back and yell "Hüüü Pferdchen, hüüüü", which is the German equivalent of "giddyapp, giddyapp....",

I made it to 21 and then kind of died. That kid has really put the weight on...

:lol:

I think maybe it was just the ole horse.......

:lol:

Or, he hasn't got a clue. :D

Dolphin, Power Animal, Symbol of Breath of Life, Love, Balance and Community

Scorpions symbolize revenge

Damn, that is deep.

It is? I didn't understand the video.

I didn't understand the explanation.

I'm going to bed. :(

It will be okay in the morning I'm sure. :)

I have no idea what the video is trying to say. I just thought the dolphins and scorpion must symbolize something, so looked up what they are supposed to symbolize. But I don't see a connection.

:confused:

big-black-dog-albums-pictures-picture6642-rv.jpg

As you all might remember, when my friend Otis died he left me a very nice gift in his will. Today I spend some of that money and purchased this new RV. Plan on doing a bit of traveling around real soon. Naturally, I had my chief advisor, Mrs. BBD in attendance to ensure it would meet her high standards... It's very nice and I am sure we will enjoy it thanks to my departed friend, Otis.
Congrats, BBD! Great looking RV. If it's got a built in kitchenette with stove and fridge, you're all set. You can travel throughout North America exploring nature parks, campsites, and national attractions without any worries about hotels.

Food!!!

:rofl:

Just had what is my perfect cup of coffee. Eight ounces of espresso made with my stove top espresso pot:
PRO-47753_Default_1_430x430.jpg

and the same amount of hot milk (cafe au lait: one part coffee, one part milk). I drink it out of my big (16 oz) coffee cup:
Onde-White-Tea-Cup-and-Saucer.jpg

I grind my own coffee: Sumatra this week.
coffee-sack-coffee-beans-cup-hot-steaming-espresso-rustic-plank-background-32724930.jpg

i-love-coffee-wallpaper_1680x1050_80528.jpg

That's a pretty nifty gizmo you got there. I'm not sure I could drink expresso....I can't drink coffee that is too strong.....with 1 part cream one part coffee, is it still very strong?
a real coffee lover, you are....:D

Actually, most Espresso has less caffeine than coffee itself.

:)

Caffeineloading_zpsaee613b1.png

Good morning, everyone, and a great start into the weekend to you!

Today's coffee pics revolve around sports. Those who know me know that I love sports, especially power-sports. And what an exciting weekend it is to see that my daughter is not only getting really turned-on and tuned-in to music, but also to sports!

coffe-woman-com___girl_drinking_coffee6.jpg

That beautiful woman is part of this sport's article about caffeine and sports:

Health Benefits Of caffeine | Fitness Blog | Health tips | Fitness or Health Guide | Bodybuilders wallpaper

Also, these beauties:

women-drinking-coffee.jpg

Are pictured in this sports article:

Coffee Makers That Suits Sports Club | Electra Sports

:D

big-black-dog-albums-pictures-picture6642-rv.jpg

As you all might remember, when my friend Otis died he left me a very nice gift in his will. Today I spend some of that money and purchased this new RV. Plan on doing a bit of traveling around real soon. Naturally, I had my chief advisor, Mrs. BBD in attendance to ensure it would meet her high standards... It's very nice and I am sure we will enjoy it thanks to my departed friend, Otis.

As I get older my idea of camping evolves, currently it's a hotel room without room service........

Just had what is my perfect cup of coffee. Eight ounces of espresso made with my stove top espresso pot:
PRO-47753_Default_1_430x430.jpg

and the same amount of hot milk (cafe au lait: one part coffee, one part milk). I drink it out of my big (16 oz) coffee cup:
Onde-White-Tea-Cup-and-Saucer.jpg

I grind my own coffee: Sumatra this week.
coffee-sack-coffee-beans-cup-hot-steaming-espresso-rustic-plank-background-32724930.jpg

i-love-coffee-wallpaper_1680x1050_80528.jpg

That's a pretty nifty gizmo you got there. I'm not sure I could drink expresso....I can't drink coffee that is too strong.....with 1 part cream one part coffee, is it still very strong?
a real coffee lover, you are....:D

Actually, most Espresso has less caffeine than coffee itself.

I have two cups of espresso every morning with breakfast, and that's it. I don't have any coffee throughout the day, not really a fan, especially in the summer with 100+ temperatures.

Only reason I drink espresso is to get my production level up. I tried regular coffee in the past, but it's like drinking water, no effect whatsoever.

Today's Saturday, so I added some Sambuca in my espresso. :D

Forum List

Back