USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just had what is my perfect cup of coffee. Eight ounces of espresso made with my stove top espresso pot:
PRO-47753_Default_1_430x430.jpg

and the same amount of hot milk (cafe au lait: one part coffee, one part milk). I drink it out of my big (16 oz) coffee cup:
Onde-White-Tea-Cup-and-Saucer.jpg

I grind my own coffee: Sumatra this week.
coffee-sack-coffee-beans-cup-hot-steaming-espresso-rustic-plank-background-32724930.jpg

i-love-coffee-wallpaper_1680x1050_80528.jpg

Last edited:
Just had what is my perfect cup of coffee. Eight ounces of espresso made with my stove top espresso pot:

and the same amount of hot milk (cafe au lait: one part coffee, one part milk). I drink it out of my big (16 oz) coffee cup:

coffee-sack-coffee-beans-cup-hot-steaming-espresso-rustic-plank-background-32724930.jpg

That's a pretty nifty gizmo you got there. I'm not sure I could drink expresso....I can't drink coffee that is too strong.....with 1 part cream one part coffee, is it still very strong?
a real coffee lover, you are....:D

I don't get it this ad I just saw on tv...did someone give me pot laced brownies.:dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LjTbz09j2U]Endless Fun - Fiat TV Commercial Ad - YouTube[/ame]

That's a pretty nifty gizmo you got there. I'm not sure I could drink expresso....I can't drink coffee that is too strong.....with 1 part cream one part coffee, is it still very strong?
a real coffee lover, you are....:D

Not cream, milk, 2% milk. You heat the milk so it's almost as hot as the coffee and mix them: then the coffee doesn't seem so strong. It's what cafe au lait is: half and half. I am a coffee lover, that's true. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back