USMB Coffee Shop IV

Up this morning at quarter to 4........ didn't sleep well.

We can hope that new CPAP machine when you get it will fix that.
Part of it was I took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon. I woke up really sinusy, a t-storm had just rolled through, the humidity shot up and the swamp cooler obviously wasn't working efficiently so I was warm and sticky.

Join us with the same problem, you are not alone.
Hot and sticky and yesterday was so humid that it seemed hard to breath.

Part of it was I took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon. I woke up really sinusy, a t-storm had just rolled through, the humidity shot up and the swamp cooler obviously wasn't working efficiently so I was warm and sticky.

Wasn't that bad but I've been out here in dry country for so long 50% humidity has become high humidity to me. Heck back in Virginia 50% humidity and 70 degrees meant the house was wide open and we were comfortable. :lol:

Wasn't that bad but I've been out here in dry country for so long 50% humidity has become high humidity to me. Heck back in Virginia 50% humidity and 70 degrees meant the house was wide open and we were comfortable. :lol:

It was 71% humidity here yesterday.
I felt like I was back in Tulsa Ok. :biggrin:

So. I'm just about ready to start poker last night when this gorgeous blond lady walks up to me and asks if she had to know somebody to get a beer.
The wife conspired against me yet again.

Got the best hug I've had in years WITH the wife watching and completely cool with it.

My Daughter Jessie is here for a few days.

Tuesdays smiles !!

funny-animals-119.jpg

Just got back from the beach and it was just gorgeous down there. Nice warm breeze, warm water, dogs EVERYWHERE jumping in the waves and chasing each other and just being joyful. I love it here so much. I never want to have to move. Ever. I'll sleep in the damn van if it came to that.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
Mrs. Ernie,
Foxfyre's sprained shoulder
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

outdoor-lighting.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning everybody. Yes, I'm still alive. Been super busy these days with little time to post. Hope everybody is doing ok.
And a good morning to you too, BBD. I'm also still alive and kickin'. I decided it was time to make it permanent I'm staying here yesterday, and closed on my property. No more moving or dreaming about moving. I got a great piece of land for a great price, I'm happy.

Good to see you here, and that you haven't been blown away yet by any of these super cell storms we've had around these parts lately. Here's a couple pics of anvil heads from storms we had here just the other day. You sure don't see these very often.

IMG_0001_zpsntquofao.jpg

IMG_0004_zpsfqzujoaz.jpg

Forum List

Back